Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-06-2022, 08:19 PM   #1
wdmso

Hunter

Hunter Biden could be charged with tax crimes

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63166809

As he should be if he committed a crime just like Donald
Old 10-07-2022, 05:46 AM   #2
scottw

^^^trump derangement
Old 10-07-2022, 06:00 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Hunter Biden could be charged with tax crimes

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63166809

As he should be if he committed a crime just like Donald
how can that be? we were told it was russian disinformation?

either (1) the left, big tech, and the media all lied. Or (2) bidens DOJ takes its direction from russian disinformation. there isn’t a third choice. so which is it?
Old 10-07-2022, 06:25 AM   #4
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

200 former top level experts in something insisted
Old 10-07-2022, 02:15 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:

either (1) the left, big tech, and the media all lied. Or (2) bidens DOJ takes its direction from russian disinformation. there isn’t a third choice. so which is it?
Who said these maybe crimes are because of the laptop

Was that in the leak?

I still think a judge will throw it out before it gets to trial. If he’s even charged

If anything came off the laptop as the bases for the charge

What’s funny is you guys think you’re vindicated because they say he lied on a form to get a gun in 2018 Oh the horror! what’s that a $50 fine and owed taxes but everyone already knew that.

So with a nutshell your whole laptop story is still a bust

Yeah trumps misdeeds and potential crimes make Hunter look like a Boy Scout But will defend Trump to the end that he’s persecuted by the deep state

Question is Hunter an elected official does he have an official position in the government or is he a private citizen clearly Republicans don’t care that he’s a private citizen

where is the smoking gun that ties his father to China and Ukraine and all the other nonsense you guys have been spewing since the laptop story came out?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 10-07-2022 at 02:27 PM..
Old 10-07-2022, 03:09 PM   #6
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Jim needs his but but Hunter win and snarky boy is just waiting for the next post he can show us his sharp wit; well in his head maybe. Yet Trumps circle of supporters, partners in crimes and family employees continue to be charged with crimes. The DOJ still believes Trump is still holding classified documents he doesn’t own (crime) and continues to lie about having them (crime) and the Trump endorsed politicians are suggesting a civil war is coming. Hunter is the real risk to America right
Old 10-07-2022, 03:24 PM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
where is the smoking gun that ties his father to China and Ukraine and all the other nonsense you guys have been spewing since the laptop story came out?

I thought the whole thing about the laptop was it was going to show Pres Biden was getting $?
Old 10-07-2022, 03:25 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Who said these maybe crimes are because of the laptop

Was that in the leak?

I still think a judge will throw it out before it gets to trial. If he’s even charged

If anything came off the laptop as the bases for the charge

What’s funny is you guys think you’re vindicated because they say he lied on a form to get a gun in 2018 Oh the horror! what’s that a $50 fine and owed taxes but everyone already knew that.

So with a nutshell your whole laptop story is still a bust

Yeah trumps misdeeds and potential crimes make Hunter look like a Boy Scout But will defend Trump to the end that he’s persecuted by the deep state

Question is Hunter an elected official does he have an official position in the government or is he a private citizen clearly Republicans don’t care that he’s a private citizen

why do you think a judge throws it out? i’m very curious what you base that on?
Old 10-07-2022, 03:28 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Jim needs his but but Hunter win and snarky boy is just waiting for the next post he can show us his sharp wit; well in his head maybe. Yet Trumps circle of supporters, partners in crimes and family employees continue to be charged with crimes. The DOJ still believes Trump is still holding classified documents he doesn’t own (crime) and continues to lie about having them (crime) and the Trump endorsed politicians are suggesting a civil war is coming. Hunter is the real risk to America right

but trump!!

i don’t need anything. you’re way more obsessed with teump
then i am with biden. bidens time is
about up
Old 10-07-2022, 04:41 PM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
why do you think a judge throws it out? i’m very curious what you base that on?
I have mentioned it before it’s called Chain of custody . Or basically it’s a contaminated crime scene

Not because Not honest Rudy claim theirs stuffs on it

https://securitycurrent.com/hunter-b...na-vs-warrant/

Good read on the laptop

And let be honest they were investigating hunters business dealings before the laptop stories started in December 2019,

Investigation into Hunter Biden's "tax affairs" began in 2018

And the gun form you don’t need a laptop to prove that. Which is pretty trivial

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...fear-not-feds/

If you lied to buy a firearm, fear not the feds.
Your chances of being prosecuted by the Justice Department for falsifying information to illegally buy a gun are almost zero.
Reviews by the National Instant Criminal Background Check System in fiscal 2017 led to 112,000 gun-purchase denials because people were in forbidden categories, according to a new report by the Government Accountability Office (GAO). The Justice Department’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) investigated 12,700 of those cases.
How many of the investigated cases resulted in prosecutions?
Twelve.
That’s 0.09 percent of the cases ATF investigated.

Biden answered “no” in response to the question “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” as part of the background check.

Agin let’s be honest 50% if all gun owners lied like hunter did !

let’s prosecute them all
Old 10-07-2022, 04:57 PM   #11
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
but trump!!

i don’t need anything. you’re way more obsessed with teump
then i am with biden. bidens time is
about up
Really Jim, are you not up to speed on how Trump continues to drive the Republican Party into what my father and our extended family (all republicans) couldn’t even recognize today. I can’t believe you don’t understand why we are still concerned about Trump and his influence, even as he and those around him are in legal jeopardy. I hope Row and women voters snap the party back to reality in November, or we are domed to see idiots like Hershel Walker elected to run our country.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:31 PM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Really Jim, are you not up to speed on how Trump continues to drive the Republican Party into what my father and our extended family (all republicans) couldn’t even recognize today. I can’t believe you don’t understand why we are still concerned about Trump and his influence, even as he and those around him are in legal jeopardy. I hope Row and women voters snap the party back to reality in November, or we are domed to see idiots like Hershel Walker elected to run our country.
gimme a break. america liked Trumps policies, they were popular, effective, and he did things for both sides ( tax cuts, criminal
justice reform).

Your side says it’s fine if i share a public restroom with little
girls and fine if i compete physically with girls and says that men can get pregnant and that cops are the enemy. Which side is unrecognizable, exactly?

Bill Clinton was a democrat president who slashed capital gains taxes and paid for it by kicking millions of deadbeats off of welfare. Is that something that today’s democrat party would embrace? Today that’s what a conservative republican says.

The only way todays GOP is unrecognizable to what it was 15 years ago, is how well we’re polling with hispanics.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:01 PM   #13
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
gimme a break. america liked Trumps policies, they were popular, effective, and he did things for both sides ( tax cuts, criminal
justice reform).

girls and fine if i compete physically with girls and says that men can get pregnant and that cops are the enemy. Which side is unrecognizable, exactly?

Bill Clinton was a democrat president who slashed capital gains taxes and paid for it by kicking millions of deadbeats off of welfare. Is that something that today’s democrat party would embrace? Today that’s what a conservative republican says.

The only way todays GOP is unrecognizable to what it was 15 years ago, is how well we’re polling with hispanics.
The Democrats want to do what you claim as much as your side wants to make abortion a felony with no exceptions, eliminate gay marriage, permit child marriage, eliminate Social Security, Medicare and the federal department of education and make it so all states are equally as unsafe as Republican ones:
States with the highest murder rate:

Mississippi - 20.50 per 100k
Louisiana - 19.90 per 100k
Alabama - 14.20 per 100k
Missouri - 14 per 100k
Arkansas - 13 per 100k
South Carolina - 12.70 per 100k
Tennessee - 11.50 per 100k
Maryland - 11.40 per 100k
Illinois - 11.20 per 100k
It's not just Chicago, Stupid.

As far as the Republican Party being unrecognizable…….

In 2011, just 36% of Republicans said a politician who committed an immoral act could still fulfill their duties.

With Trump on the 2016 ballot, that shot up to 70%.

In 2020: 71%.

The exact situational ethics and moral relativism they claim makes liberals immoral. Their hypocrisy is revolting.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-08-2022, 05:02 AM   #14
scottw

Quote:

I hope Row and women voters snap the party back to reality in November, or we are domed to see idiots like Hershel Walker elected to run our country.
classic....dim wit, what's that?...like a 5 watt bulb?

Last edited by scottw; 10-08-2022 at 05:07 AM..
Old 10-08-2022, 05:03 AM   #15
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I thought the whole thing about the laptop was it was going to show Pres Biden was getting $?
that's "the Big Guy"...get it straight
Old 10-08-2022, 06:53 AM   #16
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
justice reform).

I guess he should have won in a landslide Jim, oh wait he did right, I’m pretty sure America didn’t want more of the same.
Old 10-08-2022, 06:55 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
do you even know what the Roe ruling does einstein? it doesn’t make abortions illegal, it allows states to decide ( which is constitutionally where it belongs). Once there, abortion will only be prohibited in states where a majority of citizens want it to be prohibited. That’s called “democracy”.

Walker is the only dummy huh? none on the left? AOC, Hank Johnson ( i’m afraid Guam is gonna tip over), Maxine Waters, eric swalwell sleeps with a chinese soy, Joe Biden lately, how many more examples? plenty of idiots on both sides.
Old 10-08-2022, 06:57 AM   #18
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
classic....dim wit, what's that?...like a 5 watt bulb?
I pop in to poke fun at the stupidity I see in this forum, if autofill gets ahead of me I could care less, unless you need help getting the meaning. Keep up the most important job of your life, correcting spelling errors on a site frequented by four people must really make your parents proud.
Old 10-08-2022, 07:01 AM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:
I guess he should have won in a landslide Jim, oh wait he did right, I’m pretty sure America didn’t want more of the same.
no, he lost resoundingly because he was such a jerk. americans liked his policies, they despised the man. I can i understand both of those sentiments.

If you deny his policies were popular, please
explain why the gallup poll showed an all time record number of americans said they were better of after 4 years of trump, more than any other president whod ever been polled?

i’m reacting to facts. you can only react to your ideology. americans liked trump’s policies,,but they disliked trump as a person, more.

Which suggests that someone who’d govern like trump, without being a world class jerk, could be very popular. which is why your side is terrified of Desantis. Trumps populist, effective policies without the attitude of an 8 year old applied brat.
Old 10-08-2022, 07:02 AM   #20
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
do you even know what the Roe ruling does einstein? it doesn’t make abortions illegal, it allows states to decide ( which is constitutionally where it belongs). Once there, abortion will only be prohibited in states where a majority of citizens want it to be prohibited. That’s called “democracy”.

Walker is the only dummy huh? none on the left? AOC, Hank Johnson ( i’m afraid Guam is gonna tip over), Maxine Waters, eric swalwell sleeps with a chinese soy, Joe Biden lately, how many more examples? plenty of idiots on both sides.
I know exactly what it does, I also know several lied stating they would go there before appointment and your party already knows what that decision will do. If you don’t think women are voting with that decision in there (get it Scott) mines (double fun Scott), than you fooling yourself.
Old 10-08-2022, 07:05 AM   #21
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
no, he lost resoundingly because he was such a jerk. americans liked his policies, they despised the man. I can i understand both of those sentiments.

If you deny his policies were popular, please
explain why the gallup poll showed an all time record number of americans said they were better of after 4 years of trump, more than any other president whod ever been polled?

i’m reacting to facts. you can only react to your ideology. americans liked trump’s policies,,but they disliked trump as a person, more.

Which suggests that someone who’d govern like trump, without being a world class jerk, could be very popular. which is why your side is terrified of Desantis. Trumps populist, effective policies without the attitude of an 8 year old applied brat.
Jim you crack me up. You think we aren’t laughing reading you generalize that Americans loved his policies, we know which Americans you really are referring to.
Old 10-08-2022, 07:07 AM   #22
Jim in CT

Quote:
if americans don’t want more of the same, why is trump polling well against biden in a theoretical 2024 rematch?

i’m not sure america wants trump back ( even i do not), but they want his sane policies back…cheap gas, no inflation, lower crime, less insanity at the border ( though i give trump an f for not building the wall like he promised), less gender weirdness shoved in our faces.

what % of americans would say they’re better ifff today, than on Trumps last day in office? for sure, not all
of that is bidens fault. But it’s all his problem.
Old 10-08-2022, 08:11 AM   #23
Pete F.
Canceled

Trump will be all set to run with Marjorie Greene: “I’m not a racist. I don’t care if you’re black, Asian or normal.”

All the normal people will vote for him…..
Old 10-08-2022, 08:37 AM   #24
scottw

Quote:

I pop in to poke fun at the stupidity I see in this forum

yes...you've repeated this often...which I guess makes you better than everyone else
Old 10-08-2022, 08:38 AM   #25
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Marjorie Greene: “I’m not a racist. I don’t care if you’re black, Asian or normal.”

did she really say that?...just curious
Old 10-08-2022, 10:10 AM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
Trump will be all set to run with Marjorie Greene: “I’m not a racist. I don’t care if you’re black, Asian or normal.”

Biden: poor children are just a smart as white children.

But that’s ok.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:39 AM   #27
Pete F.
Canceled

Breaking News: Hunter Biden has decided to change his name to Hershel Walker, so Republicans will forget his past.
Old 10-09-2022, 07:17 AM   #28
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
did she really say that?...just curious
I’m sure that’s what Pete heard.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-09-2022, 08:27 AM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:

can you source that quote please??
Old 10-09-2022, 08:28 AM   #30
scottw

Quote:
can you source that quote please??
it honestly sounds more like a brandon quote....