Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-07-2019, 06:52 AM   #1
Jim in CT

whistleblowers lawyer said back in 2017, “the coup has started”

his statement doesn’t mean that trump didn’t commit an impeachable offense. but it sure as hell generates speculation about the authenticity of what happened.

we are in ugly waters. which might get uglier when Durham’s report comes out.
Old 11-07-2019, 07:17 AM   #2
Pete F.
Canceled

Sure Jan
There’s a conspiracy among career government employees to depose Trump.
Is George Soros or Billary funding this?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-07-2019, 08:02 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Sure Jan
There’s a conspiracy among career government employees to depose Trump.
Is George Soros or Billary funding this?
“i knew the victim would cry.”

see what i did there?
Old 11-07-2019, 09:14 AM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Just keep telling Floridaman

Yup...everyone’s lying. Everyone’s making everything up. You’re actually the greatest, most successful, most honest and innocent president in history but everyone has conspired against you to make you look like a lying corrupt traitor. SAD!
Old 11-07-2019, 09:24 AM   #5
wdmso

Saw this on fox last night and Jim took the bait..

Desperation Trying to tie the lawyers words to the whistle blowers complaint.. which has be cooperated by how many others..

Shall we next use a attorney's words and political postions as litmus test against a clients guilt or innocence or truth or lying .. Conservatives love the law and due process and precedent only when they think it can benfit them the most..

Old 11-07-2019, 10:59 AM   #6
Sea Dangles

He will most likely be President for the remainder of your years. But good luck with your hunting.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:06 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Saw this on fox last night and Jim took the bait..

Desperation Trying to tie the lawyers words to the whistle blowers complaint.. which has be cooperated by how many others..

Shall we next use a attorney's words and political postions as litmus test against a clients guilt or innocence or truth or lying .. Conservatives love the law and due process and precedent only when they think it can benfit them the most..

i said specifically ( can you read?), that the lawyers language doesn’t mean there wasn’t an impeachable offense.

but if you add to that the fact ( and it’s irrefutable) that influential democrats were calling for impeachment on day one ( when the only impeachable offense was that that hated him) , and you have the possibility of shenanigans between the hilary campaign and the department of justice, a rational
person might get suspicious.

i’m not desperately trying to make anything more out of this than we know there is. i am in the enviable position of happily going wherever the facts take me. It’s you who are desperate, desperate to convict trump when the first accusation is uttered , equally desperate to deny any possible wrongdoing by democrats even though Durham’s report isn’t out yet.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:27 AM   #8
Jim in CT

wdmso, i want the truth to come out, whatever the truth may happen to be. i’m fine with a fair reaction to the truth.

You, Pete, Spence want something else. you want trump punished and democrats vindicated, regardless of what the truth is.

big difference.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:33 PM   #9
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wdmso, i want the truth to come out, whatever the truth may happen to be. i’m fine with a fair reaction to the truth.

You, Pete, Spence want something else. you want trump punished and democrats vindicated, regardless of what the truth is.

big difference.
These poor folks latch on to any and all of the dirty tricks and they run with it. Simply put,they are grasping at straws.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 11-08-2019, 10:15 AM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

big difference.
your quote

but it sure as hell generates speculation about the authenticity of what happened.

like i said you took the bait .... never seen anyone trying to act as if their looking for truth more than you.. never measure yourself with your own ruler

"Politically related prosecutions are not the way of promoting the rule of law. They undermine the rule of law," said George Kent, deputy assistant secretary in the State Department's Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs.

is he Telling the Truth or not telling Truth or is he too in on the attempted coup