Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Ľ Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Ľ Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2021, 03:08 PM   #61
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wanna bet? CNN says he said exactly what i claimed he said.

CNN says h made these comments the same day trump restricted travel, i thought it was the following day.

https://www.cnn.com/factsfirst/polit...3-2c4a4e45b23c

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You said he was referring to Trump's travel restrictions, he didn't say that, he was talking about Trump's prior leadership.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 03:18 PM   #62
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You said he was referring to Trump's travel restrictions, he didn't say that, he was talking about Trump's prior leadership.
oh. so of all days, itís just a huge a coincidence that biden made those comments on that day, the day the restrictions were announced. isnít that convenient for you!

one more black eye for the democrats. one of
many, many, many.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 03:25 PM   #63
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Actually a xenophobic is the fear or hatred of that which is ďperceivedĒ to be foreign or strange. Marrying a hottie to keep his own personal image up and do god knows what behind closed doors (we have heard stories) Iím not sure fits the definition, but banning only Muslims might. Jim are you stuck in whataboutism land again, you need to focus on family and friends in this holiday season and give this board a rest for mental health reasons.
if one disliked muslims, that would
make one a bigot, not a xenophobe. there are plenty of american muslims

GS, did trump ban all muslims? or just Muslims from countries which the obama administration said wasnít doing a good job of keeping track of who is who?

indonesia has the worlds largest population of muslims. why didnít trumps ban apply to indonesia? none of the countries with the largest number of muslims, were on the list of banned countries. why is that?

no, not stuck in what about ism. but itís great fun to point out hypocrisy and watch you all squirm.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 05:20 PM   #64
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
oh. so of all days, itís just a huge a coincidence that biden made those comments on that day, the day the restrictions were announced. isnít that convenient for you!
It actually was kind of a hot topic at the time.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 05:24 PM   #65
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
indonesia has the worlds largest population of muslims. why didnít trumps ban apply to indonesia? none of the countries with the largest number of muslims, were on the list of banned countries. why is that?
Because he was targeting Muslims who were fleeing violence and were seeking asylum. I'd still like proof you are an actuarial. Your opinions are so shallow and so one dimensional I don't see how you're capable of critical thinking of any kind.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 05:36 PM   #66
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 10,461
Trumpís campaign promise was for a ďtotal and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.Ē
Apparently he broke his promise by not banning non Arab countries.
Or maybe you can rationalize his actions as you usually do by saying thatís not what he really meant.
AYWS Good luck with that
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 06:04 PM   #67
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Because he was targeting Muslims who were fleeing violence and were seeking asylum. I'd still like proof you are an actuarial. Your opinions are so shallow and so one dimensional I don't see how you're capable of critical thinking of any kind.
so why did he limit the ban to countries that obama said had no idea of who the terrorists were? why not expand on that and ban them all?

critical thinking? you have an orgasm every time a democrat makes a statement.

show us your critical thinking. name a major issue on which you feel the democrats are on the wrong side.

youíre a real critical thinker on politics, spence. show us you can be critical of the left. tell us which issues you think they got wrong?

if there arenít any, spare us your lectures on the virtues of critical thinking.

spence s a big big fan of critical
thinking! he doesnít just reflexively conclude the liners is always right, no sir.

actuarial isnít a noun. itís an adjective. iím an actuary. not an actuarial. weíve discussed this.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-29-2021 at 06:24 PM..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 06:07 PM   #68
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Trumpís campaign promise was for a ďtotal and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.Ē
Apparently he broke his promise by not banning non Arab countries.
Or maybe you can rationalize his actions as you usually do by saying thatís not what he really meant.
AYWS Good luck with that
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i think the ban was stupid. but it was only applied to countries which the obama administration said had no ability to flag terrorists. it wasnít a ďmuslim banĒ, because the huge majority of the worlds muslims could still come here. the ban applied to 6-7 countries flagged by obama
as a security threat. flagged by obama.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 06:51 PM   #69
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 10,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i think the ban was stupid. but it was only applied to countries which the obama administration said had no ability to flag terrorists. it wasnít a ďmuslim banĒ, because the huge majority of the worlds muslims could still come here. the ban applied to 6-7 countries flagged by obama
as a security threat. flagged by obama.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Now youíre blaming it on Obama or are you saying that Trump lied when he said he would ban ďallĒ Muslims from entering the USA or what?
Remember you might be excommunicated for those statements!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, Iíve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met ďpeopleĒ, havenít you?

Just because someone says they think you are deplorable doesn't mean you have to prove it.
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 06:59 PM   #70
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Now youíre blaming it on Obama or are you saying that Trump lied when he said he would ban ďallĒ Muslims from entering the USA or what?
Remember you might be excommunicated for those statements!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
the fact is, obama flagged those countries as being high risk. trump acted in it. iím not blaming obama, but the fact is he played a role. Trump didnít come up with that list. Obama did. whether you like that fact or hate it, thatís what happened
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 04:17 AM   #71
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,245
I wonder when was the last time a day went by that pete didn't use the word trump....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 04:22 AM   #72
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post

"Let's go Brandon!"
biden would again like to remind you all to wear your masks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8739.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	444.1 KB
ID:	68589   Click image for larger version

Name:	2021.11.28-06.54-thepoliticalinsider-61a3d049e0296.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	68590  
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:21 AM   #73
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
biden would again like to remind you all to wear your masks
the photo on nantucket, inside a store that says masks are required, is a beauty.

liberalism is never about what ďtheyĒ should do, only about what ďweĒshould do.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:12 AM   #74
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the photo on nantucket, inside a store that says masks are required, is a beauty.

liberalism is never about what ďtheyĒ should do, only about what ďweĒshould do.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You do know there are no mask mandates in Mass I bet the blurred out words say something like if un vaccinated masks are required. Like every store in the state

But again telling the Truth isnít conservatives strong suit
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 11-30-2021 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: J
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:21 AM   #75
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You do know there are no mask mandates in Mass I bet the blurred out words say something like if un vaccinated masks are required. Like every store in the state

But again telling the Truth isnít conservatives strong suit
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
ďyou do know there are no
mask mandates in MassĒ

I do know that there are mask mandates on Nantucket, which last time I checked, is part of Mass. The island implemented an indoor mask
mandate earlier in november. Applies to all businesses on the island.

ďtelling the truth isnít conservatives strong suit.Ē

from a guy who in this post told one lie ( no mask mandates), and made one wild assumption ( what the blurred words said).

Tell us more, please, about the value of being truthful. Please!!


Please go ahead, and explain to us conservative dummies, how Biden isnít doing anything wrong in that photo.

Because to a moron like
me, if the island has a mask
mandate and the store has a sign requiring masks, my simpleton mind concludes Biden isnít following the rules. So please explain how your superior intellect and honesty would
lead you to conclude, that Biden in fact isnít doing anything wrong? Share your brilliance with us. Explain how youíd conclude that Biden is t doing anything wrong in that photo, given the truths that you claim are so important?

https://www.ack.net/stories/indoor-m...n-effect,26767
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-30-2021 at 09:30 AM..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:31 AM   #76
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

trump married someone from another country.

trump is a lot of bad things. heís not a xenophobe.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Wow your a simpleton
You think xenophobic means people from all countryís LOL

Conservatives and Trump are xenophobic unless the countryís are European and white .. then their good ..

Hence Trump coining his CHINA VIRUS Nick name !

Let me guess you think Trump was just being Honest about where the Virus started .. not xenophobic as Biden suggest he was being , and yet

Trumpís ĎChinese Virusí Tweet Helped Fuel Anti-Asian Hate On Twitter, Study Finds

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...r-study-finds/
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:40 AM   #77
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Wow your a simpleton
You think xenophobic means people from all countryís LOL

Conservatives and Trump are xenophobic unless the countryís are European and white .. then their good ..

Hence Trump coining his CHINA VIRUS Nick name !

Let me guess you think Trump was just being Honest about where the Virus started .. not xenophobic as Biden suggest he was being , and yet

Trumpís ĎChinese Virusí Tweet Helped Fuel Anti-Asian Hate On Twitter, Study Finds

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...r-study-finds/
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Wayne: there is no mask mandate in Mass, so Biden didn't do anything wrong

Jim: here is proof that theres a mask mandate on Nantucket, where Biden was maskless.

Wayne: Orange Man Bad.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:44 AM   #78
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Wow your a simpleton
You think xenophobic means people from all countryís LOL

Conservatives and Trump are xenophobic unless the countryís are European and white .. then their good ..

Hence Trump coining his CHINA VIRUS Nick name !

Let me guess you think Trump was just being Honest about where the Virus started .. not xenophobic as Biden suggest he was being , and yet

Trumpís ĎChinese Virusí Tweet Helped Fuel Anti-Asian Hate On Twitter, Study Finds

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...r-study-finds/
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
the Google definition of xenophobe:

"a person having a dislike or prejudice against people from other countries"

Again, to my simpleton way of thinking, marrying someone from another country, kind of implies you don't necessarily dislike people from other countries.

Trump is a lot of bad things. A lot of bad things. He's not a xenophobe. I'm sorry if there are one or two character flaws known to human existence, that Trump doesn't have. I'm sorry if you can't grasp that not every insult in the human existence applies to him.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:45 AM   #79
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Ps I don’t deal in absolutes
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Conservatives and Trump are xenophobic
I thought you didn't deal in absolutes!!!

Geez, you should slow down and think a little, you're acting like Pete here...
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 09:54 AM   #80
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
ďyou do know there are no
mask mandates in MassĒ

I do know that there are mask mandates on Nantucket, which last time I checked, is part of Mass. The island implemented an indoor mask
mandate earlier in november. Applies to all businesses on the island.

ďtelling the truth isnít conservatives strong suit.Ē

from a guy who in this post told one lie ( no mask mandates), and made one wild assumption ( what the blurred words said).

Tell us more, please, about the value of being truthful. Please!!


Please go ahead, and explain to us conservative dummies, how Biden isnít doing anything wrong in that photo.

Because to a moron like
me, if the island has a mask
mandate and the store has a sign requiring masks, my simpleton mind concludes Biden isnít following the rules. So please explain how your superior intellect and honesty would
lead you to conclude, that Biden in fact isnít doing anything wrong? Share your brilliance with us. Explain how youíd conclude that Biden is t doing anything wrong in that photo, given the truths that you claim are so important?

https://www.ack.net/stories/indoor-m...n-effect,26767
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yes Jim your once again more outraged over the POTUS not wearing a mask then those who refuse to wear them , or when the former White House doctor claims Here comes the MEV - the Midterm Election Variant!Ē

Biden has the right not to wear his mask itís called freedom. Isnít that what conservatives want and he is full vaccinated !

But simpletons like yourself and Republicans willfully make fun of Biden for wearing his mask 99.9 of the time ! then you see him without it in a photo and the wheels fall off the bus.

Jim thatís called intellectually dishonest

G.O.P. Fights Covid Mandates, Then Blames Biden as Cases Rise
Republicans have fought mask requirements and vaccine mandates for months, but as coronavirus infections again rise, they are blaming the president for failing to end the health crisis.

See a trend your a sheep following your latest be outraged orders

I only wish you held Trump to the same standards you try to hold Biden

But that would require honesty and objectivity
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:03 AM   #81
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Yes Jim your once again more outraged over the POTUS not wearing a mask then those who refuse to wear them , or when the former White House doctor claims Here comes the MEV - the Midterm Election Variant!Ē

Biden has the right not to wear his mask itís called freedom. Isnít that what conservatives want and he is full vaccinated !

But simpletons like yourself and Republicans willfully make fun of Biden for wearing his mask 99.9 of the time ! then you see him without it in a photo and the wheels fall off the bus.

Jim thatís called intellectually dishonest

G.O.P. Fights Covid Mandates, Then Blames Biden as Cases Rise
Republicans have fought mask requirements and vaccine mandates for months, but as coronavirus infections again rise, they are blaming the president for failing to end the health crisis.

See a trend your a sheep following your latest be outraged orders

I only wish you held Trump to the same standards you try to hold Biden

But that would require honesty and objectivity
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
iím not even a little outraged that biden violated the rules. i could not care less. but itís fun pointing out the glaring double standards of the left. the left never stops attacking those who donít comply, and see no irony when the president refuses to comply.

itís fun watching you twist yourself in knots to avoid staying the simple, harmless truthÖwe all fall short. if youíre not going to criticize biden for not complying, thatís fine. but doesnít that mean you shouldnít criticize anyone else for not complying?

A little consistency would be nice, thatís all.

it would also be nice if you could
just say you were wrong in the facts, and that biden broke the rules. instead, you went on a deranged rant about me.

youíre a tad defensive, because youíre a tad insecure.

almost everything youíve said on this, is wrong.

ďGop fights covid mandates.Ē

thatís not the point. the point is that democrats advocate for mandates. would be nice if they led by example. and would
also be nice if they stopped
demonizing those who fall short, and maybe admit that we all fall short sometimes.

iím sorry, this isnít about the gop or trump. your side takes one in the chin here. itís not the end of the world.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-30-2021 at 10:11 AM..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:14 AM   #82
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Yes Jim your once again more outraged over the POTUS not wearing a mask then those who refuse to wear them , or when the former White House doctor claims Here comes the MEV - the Midterm Election Variant!”

Biden has the right not to wear his mask it’s called freedom. Isn’t that what conservatives want and he is full vaccinated !

But simpletons like yourself and Republicans willfully make fun of Biden for wearing his mask 99.9 of the time ! then you see him without it in a photo and the wheels fall off the bus.

Jim that’s called intellectually dishonest

G.O.P. Fights Covid Mandates, Then Blames Biden as Cases Rise
Republicans have fought mask requirements and vaccine mandates for months, but as coronavirus infections again rise, they are blaming the president for failing to end the health crisis.

See a trend your a sheep following your latest be outraged orders

I only wish you held Trump to the same standards you try to hold Biden

But that would require honesty and objectivity
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"But simpletons like yourself"


this statement is as ironic as biden constantly chastising the population to wear masks in public places and around others and threatening mask mandates and then being photographed next to a "masks required" sign with no mask on among many others with masks...like biden, wayne probably doesn't even realize how ridiculous and clueless he looks/sounds...which is very troubling
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 11:58 AM   #83
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
iím not even a little outraged that biden violated the rules. i could not care less. but itís fun pointing out the glaring double standards of the left. the left never stops attacking those who donít comply, and see no irony when the president refuses to comply.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
It looks like he had a mask on but pulled it down because he was drinking something. But the butthurt runs strong.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 12:10 PM   #84
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
It looks like he had a mask on but pulled it down because he was drinking something. But the butthurt runs strong.
thatís not what Psaki said. but surely you would know better.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:03 PM   #85
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 17,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
“you do know there are no
mask mandates in Mass”

I do know that there are mask mandates on Nantucket, which last time I checked, is part of Mass. The island implemented an indoor mask
mandate earlier in november. Applies to all businesses on the island.

“telling the truth isn’t conservatives strong suit.”

from a guy who in this post told one lie ( no mask mandates), and made one wild assumption ( what the blurred words said).

Tell us more, please, about the value of being truthful. Please!!


Please go ahead, and explain to us conservative dummies, how Biden isn’t doing anything wrong in that photo.

Because to a moron like
me, if the island has a mask
mandate and the store has a sign requiring masks, my simpleton mind concludes Biden isn’t following the rules. So please explain how your superior intellect and honesty would
lead you to conclude, that Biden in fact isn’t doing anything wrong? Share your brilliance with us. Explain how you’d conclude that Biden is t doing anything wrong in that photo, given the truths that you claim are so important?

https://www.ack.net/stories/indoor-m...n-effect,26767
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
And not to mention that if you're going to issue mask mandates, then maybe you should, you know, lead by example.

Leadership 101

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:07 PM   #86
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
It looks like he had a mask on but pulled it down because he was drinking something. But the butthurt runs strong.
Itís a video. Heís walking around yapping at everyone and heís not drinking anything. But nice try
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:31 PM   #87
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
And not to mention that if you're going to issue mask mandates, then maybe you should, you know, lead by example.

Leadership 101
Funny your leadership 101 never seems to apply with the last guy?
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:33 PM   #88
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 6,445
Stocks take a tumble over the potential economic fallout from the omicron variant

but but we caught Biden without his mask!

Conservatives anti vax anti mask they think the omicron variant is a liberal false flag operation..

But bidens the hypocrite !!

Do you guys have any standards
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:39 PM   #89
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 17,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Funny your leadership 101 never seems to apply with the last guy?
But.....BUT.....TRUMP!

Lame

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:41 PM   #90
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 17,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Stocks take a tumble over the potential economic fallout from the omicron variant

but but we caught Biden without his mask!

Conservatives anti vax anti mask they think the omicron variant is a liberal false flag operation..

But bidens the hypocrite !!

Do you guys have any standards
Did your dog dictate this to you to write?

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com