Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Ľ Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Ľ Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2021, 03:57 PM   #1
Raider Ronnie
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,496
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Ghislaine Maxwell

Will not kill herself.

Sex trafficking trial started today.
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 04:14 PM   #2
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Will not kill herself.

Sex trafficking trial started today.
stunned this went to trial. between this and the Jesse Smollett hoax ( also stunned thatís going to trial), lots of political drama.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 05:39 PM   #3
Raider Ronnie
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,496
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Meanwhile the Fake Media has 24/7 distraction coverage talking about the African flu variant.
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 05:58 PM   #4
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 20,858
WTF have you guys been smoking?
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 06:33 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 7,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
WTF have you guys been smoking?
Foil hats, conspiracy theoryís for lunch and dinner, still convinced the election was stollen and now the left is inventing covid variants for political reasons. I donít know whether to laugh at the stupidity or be concerned so many eat this crap like candy.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 06:44 PM   #6
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,151
ABC buried it way down at the 6:42 time slot. For some reason they thought the new covid variant and Cuomo were more important.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 07:02 PM   #7
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
WTF have you guys been smoking?
youíre not surprised that that sex trafficker and obvious hoax master, didnít plea out?

i didnít say a syllable about the virus, which is way more important. iíd never say the virus was a political stunt, and i
never said it or came close to implying it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 04:15 AM   #8
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

still convinced the election was stollen and now the .....

I donít know whether to laugh at the stupidity or....
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:18 PM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 10,569
The pilot of the so-called ďLolita ExpressĒ testified during the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell that he flew Donald Trump and other celebrities on Jeffrey Epsteinís private jets.

Iíve heard that Trump was Epstein's "Apprentice"
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:11 AM   #10
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,337
^^^keep hope alive pete....

don't know the timeline but didn't trump cut ties with and even ban epstein from mara lago?....during the course of his (at least)26 trips or so on the lolita express did clinton ever distance himself from epstein? Best I can find is "at least once" for trump trips...may be more, guess we'll find out

hopefully all of these clowns will be called to testify....if trump was epstein's apprentice...what was clinton?
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 08:55 AM   #11
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 10,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
^^^keep hope alive pete....

don't know the timeline but didn't trump cut ties with and even ban epstein from mara lago?....during the course of his (at least)26 trips or so on the lolita express did clinton ever distance himself from epstein? Best I can find is "at least once" for trump trips...may be more, guess we'll find out

hopefully all of these clowns will be called to testify....if trump was epstein's apprentice...what was clinton?
Blackmailed
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, Iíve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met ďpeopleĒ, havenít you?

Just because someone says they think you are deplorable doesn't mean you have to prove it.
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 03:21 PM   #12
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,337
musta been making deliveries....

Jeffrey Epstein Visited Bill Clintonís White House at Least 17 Times From 1993 to 1995, Visitor Logs Show
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 03:22 PM   #13
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Blackmailed
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
so does that mean on the 25th-27th+ flight he didn't go willingly?
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 07:20 PM   #14
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
so does that mean on the 25th-27th+ flight he didn't go willingly?
still blackmail. or kidnapped.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-03-2021 at 07:35 PM..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:10 PM   #15
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 10,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
musta been making deliveries....

Jeffrey Epstein Visited Bill Clintonís White House at Least 17 Times From 1993 to 1995, Visitor Logs Show
An underage victim of Jeffrey Epstein testified Wednesday she competed in Donald Trumpís teen beauty pageant in the 1990s after being introduced to the future president by the notorious sex offender.
The revelation emerged during the accuserís second day of testimony at Ghislaine Maxwellís trial for grooming underage victims for Epsteinís abuse from 1994 to 2004.
You should wonder about the Apprentice
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, Iíve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met ďpeopleĒ, havenít you?

Just because someone says they think you are deplorable doesn't mean you have to prove it.
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:37 PM   #16
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
An underage victim of Jeffrey Epstein testified Wednesday she competed in Donald Trumpís teen beauty pageant in the 1990s after being introduced to the future president by the notorious sex offender.
The revelation emerged during the accuserís second day of testimony at Ghislaine Maxwellís trial for grooming underage victims for Epsteinís abuse from 1994 to 2004.
You should wonder about the Apprentice
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
she also testified that trump never did anything inappropriate.

youíre losing it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:48 PM   #17
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 10,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
she also testified that trump never did anything inappropriate.

youíre losing it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
23 other women disagree
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, Iíve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met ďpeopleĒ, havenít you?

Just because someone says they think you are deplorable doesn't mean you have to prove it.
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:00 PM   #18
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
23 other women disagree
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you brought up this witness.

she testified that trump didnít do anything to her.

biden has a rape allegation against him. what does that mean to you? nothing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:07 PM   #19
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

An underage victim of Jeffrey Epstein testified Wednesday she competed in Donald Trumpís teen beauty pageant in the 1990s after being introduced to the future president

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
and ?
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:12 PM   #20
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
and ?
exactly. look, iím actually hoping trump gets tarnished enough by this that he canít run in 2024. but this witness testified that he didnít do
anything to her.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:15 PM   #21
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 10,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you brought up this witness.

she testified that trump didnít do anything to her.

biden has a rape allegation against him. what does that mean to you? nothing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Oh yeah, I remember that
You claimed it was big news because Ronan Farrow was investigating
Currently your heroís in court defending himself against a rape allegation
One of a couple dozen
But morals donít matter to you
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, Iíve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met ďpeopleĒ, havenít you?

Just because someone says they think you are deplorable doesn't mean you have to prove it.
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:20 PM   #22
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Oh yeah, I remember that
You claimed it was big news because Ronan Farrow was investigating
Currently your heroís in court defending himself against a rape allegation
One of a couple dozen
But morals donít matter to you
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
how come
biden didnít get investigated? biden himself said weíre supposed to believe all women. his words. why doesnít that apply to his accuser?

itís a fair question.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:25 PM   #23
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 10,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
how come
biden didnít get investigated? biden himself said weíre supposed to believe all women. his words. why doesnít that apply to his accuser?

itís a fair question.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I guess youíll have to ask Ronan

How come you arenít being investigated?
Itís a fair question.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, Iíve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met ďpeopleĒ, havenít you?

Just because someone says they think you are deplorable doesn't mean you have to prove it.
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com