Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 11-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #1
agroangler

FS- Thule Castaway, Stella 8000 FA, & XRA 1322

Ok here is the deal New Price on the Stella and XRA 1322

Thule Castaway was new when I bought it at beginning of this most recent season. I did get rid of the box and as per usual the rubber strap broke about 3 times into it. So I have a new strap that I came up with actually works better and is easier to do. 9.5 Out of 10

Castaway $125 OBO

XRA 1322 custom wrap low riders alconites xwrap handle. 24" to center of seat. Blue and gold diamond wrap. Or original Brown XRA 1322 blank with the old standard alconites and a cork wrap also custom same set up except standard guides. Both used less than 20 times. Both Rods are a 9 out of 10

XRA $225

Stella 8000FA excellent working shape 9 out of 10 cosmetic shape 6-7 out of 10, just serviced new carbon-tech drag washers

Stella $ 400.00

Package deal completely ready for next season or a chase of the last big push from RI to WV and next season.

Package $675 pick up as the rod is 11' &

I will also through in some wood that I don't use anymore all good desirable stuff just may need hooks. I need the space and money.

PM me to let me know you made an offer through this thread so I can respond as I am out having fun not monitoring the computer and email alerts go to my phone.
agroangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
agroangler

TO EBAY IT GOES

Rod will be available castaway and stella to ebay
agroangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
Hardcore

Can I see some pics of the Thule
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote