Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-04-2020, 07:43 AM   #1
Jim in CT

possible fraud in GA?

supposedly there’s video in GA, at state farm arena, the states largest polling station. the video supposedly shows poll watchers being led out of the arena at night, after having been told that they were done counting.

after they were gone, a woman is seen pulling briefcases out from under a table, filled with ballots that were counted for hours with no poll watchers present.

i have absolutely no idea whether or not this video shows what is claimed it shows. neither do you.

does it need to be looked into, thoroughly?

wondering what the lefties have to say...

and i genuinely hope this didn’t happen, it’s too scary for me to root for.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bri...ignature-audit
Old 12-04-2020, 07:59 AM   #2
spence

Call Project Veritas!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-04-2020, 08:09 AM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Get Rudy on this ASAP!
Old 12-04-2020, 08:23 AM   #4
Jim in CT

so its nothing to take seriously?

Trump has criticized the GA governor for not making enough noise about voter fraud in his state. This is not a guy who (unlike Trump and Rudy) has been caught crying wolf again and again.

But you know the claim can be dismissed, because on your preferred network, they aren't talking about it...
Old 12-04-2020, 08:27 AM   #5
spence

Jim, did you get tricked into eating dog poop as a kid? Just curious.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:59 AM   #6
wdmso

Jim ask yourself why do theses supposed Crimes get presented on the lura Ingram show and not given to the proper authority’s , they have the same camera feeds , i watched the Whole video on you Tump they were doing good until some how at 1am after the people left whom they said were stuffing ballots on cameras they knew were there . 2 poll watchers somehow gained access back into a secure area 4 hrs after..because a birdie told them people were still counting.. humm that’s it self seems illegal

But these events are not official hearings no one was sworn in, there a joke

Last edited by wdmso; 12-04-2020 at 09:04 AM..
Old 12-04-2020, 09:09 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Jim, did you get tricked into eating dog poop as a kid? Just curious.
Here's your answer...between the two of us, you're the one who can't ever question nor criticize anything that comes from your side. I routinely question and criticize what comes from my side.

No one here, is a more blind, rabid, thoughtless follower, than you. No one. You aren't capable of questioning anything that comes from the DNC. You make a lemming look like a rebel.

Now that we got that out of the way, I'm curious to know how you concluded that this claim has no validity.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:09 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Fraud in Georgia, sure there is.
Oh, but he hasn't been convicted..................

PAULDING COUNTY, Ga. — A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .

Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. It was about half an hour after the election was called for the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger confirmed the video is being investigated and released the following statement Thursday:

“Make no mistake, individuals who attempt to undermine the integrity of Georgia’s elections will be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,” said Raffensperger. “Those who move to Georgia just to vote in the Senate runoffs with no intention of staying are committing a felony that is punishable with jailtime and hefty fines. They will be found, they will be investigated, and they will be punished.”

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-04-2020, 09:14 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim ask yourself why do theses supposed Crimes get presented on the lura Ingram show and not given to the proper authority’s , they have the same camera feeds , i watched the Whole video on you Tump they were doing good until some how at 1am after the people left whom they said were stuffing ballots on cameras they knew were there . 2 poll watchers somehow gained access back into a secure area 4 hrs after..because a birdie told them people were still counting.. humm that’s it self seems illegal

But these events are not official hearings no one was sworn in, there a joke

the governor of GA is saying the video is in the proper hands, so I don't know what you mean, unless you have evidence that's not true.

I don't put a lot of credibility on what Trump or Rudy say. But the governor of GA hasn't continually made any claims that got laughed out of court. SO I don't know why I'd dismiss what he says without evidence that hes lying or wrong. I know why you are all doing it, but there's no reason as of now, for a fair person to do it.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:36 AM   #10
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the governor of GA is saying the video is in the proper hands, so I don't know what you mean, unless you have evidence that's not true.

I don't put a lot of credibility on what Trump or Rudy say. But the governor of GA hasn't continually made any claims that got laughed out of court. SO I don't know why I'd dismiss what he says without evidence that hes lying or wrong. I know why you are all doing it, but there's no reason as of now, for a fair person to do it.
Nor should you. Rudy either knows he needs a pardon OR Trump has video of Rudy with a live boy or dead girl he is blackmailing him with. If not Rudy has really just lost it. The video with the hair dye (and now farting) is just making him out to be a sad old fool. Completely has destroyed his legacy.

What I take it to mean if it is 'in the right hands', I assume that the proper authorities in Georgia will examine the video and determine if there was wrong-doing.

I am sure they (GA republicans) would love to find wrong-doing, if they can disenfranchise some democrats and charge up the right to get the votes out in the January runoff.... So, if there is a 'there' there, I expect we will hear pretty soon.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 12-04-2020, 09:37 AM   #11
Pete F.
Canceled

Never a conspiracy theory too stupid to pursue.

But don't worry Tweety has raised a couple hundred million now that is unencumbered by election law so he can pocket it.
The New York Times reported on Monday that Mr. Trump has raised $170 million since Election Day, the kind of cash candidates draw at the peak of the campaign season. Email after email has asked the Trump faithful to donate to an “Election Defense Fund,” but 75 percent of the money goes to the president’s political action committee, which will finance Mr. Trump’s post-presidency political activity. “A donor has to give $5,000 to Mr. Trump’s new PAC before any funds go to his recount account,” the Times reported.

A former U.S. attorney just asked the Georgia State Election Board to investigate whether U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham violated Georgia law over his call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

And here is some reporting on the baloney claims

Does security camera video show a Fulton County, Georgia, election supervisor suspiciously pulling suitcases filled with ballots from under a table after telling poll workers to leave the room? And did that election official continue to illegally count ballots without required monitors in a manner that calls into question Joe Biden's narrow win over Donald Trump in Georgia? No, those claim are not true: Two high-level officials with the Georgia secretary of state's office and a state elections board monitor each told Lead Stories that their investigations revealed nothing suspicious in the video. The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...dismissed.html

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-04-2020, 09:43 AM   #12
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present.
No, they were tattered old suitcases (TATTEREDD!) flown in from Venezuela on George Soros's private jet. I've got a cousin who knows a guy that read online about the co-pilot having been forced to make the clandestine flight on November 4th (FRAUD AFTER THE ELECTION!) or else Hillary Clinton (WITCH!) was going to abduct his kids (SICK!) and drain their blood.

The media (FAKE!) isn't reporting it because they were on the same flight, ALL OF THEM.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:55 AM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Nor should you. Rudy either knows he needs a pardon OR Trump has video of Rudy with a live boy or dead girl he is blackmailing him with. If not Rudy has really just lost it. The video with the hair dye (and now farting) is just making him out to be a sad old fool. Completely has destroyed his legacy.

What I take it to mean if it is 'in the right hands', I assume that the proper authorities in Georgia will examine the video and determine if there was wrong-doing.

I am sure they (GA republicans) would love to find wrong-doing, if they can disenfranchise some democrats and charge up the right to get the votes out in the January runoff.... So, if there is a 'there' there, I expect we will hear pretty soon.
Why does the purported video in GA, hinge on the credibility of Rudy or Trump? WHat do they have to do with what the GA governor is claiming?

Trump has been bashing the GA governor for NOT making a stink about voter fraud. The GA governor hasn't been making questionable (putting it mildly) claims of fraud. Trump and Rudy have. He has not.
Not sure why Trump or Rudy have anything to do with the purported video in GA. That's just a smoke screen, a deflection.

'I am sure they (GA republicans) would love to find wrong-doing"

I'm sure you're right. I'm equally sure that if there was wrong-doing, the GA democrats would love to avoid that becoming public knowledge.

That's why I say let's investigate it, and i mean it when I say I hope there's nothing to it. Because if it's true, its terrifying. Isn't it?
Old 12-04-2020, 10:46 AM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

What's terrifying and proven is that the PRESIDENT on the United States is without evidence, undermining our democracy.

So far he is 1 in 42 in court, has uncovered nothing of significance but he has raised a couple hundred million from his followers.

Trump doesn’t care about his reputation—because he doesn’t have to. No low is too low for him, for the Republican party, or for his millions of adoring supporters. By acquitting Trump on abuse of power and obstruction of Congress without a trial, the Republican-controlled Senate handed over Congress’s oversight power to the presidency, effectively gutting the ability to engage in meaningful congressional scrutiny because presidents can now ignore subpoenas with impunity. The Nixon- and Clinton-era internal DOJ policy against indicting sitting presidents lops off the judicial branch as a mechanism for holding criminals in the Oval Office accountable during their terms. And although Senate Republicans pointed to elections as the proper method to address wrongdoing in the White House in the midst of the Ukrainian quid pro quo scandal, they are now largely in lockstep with Trump’s fraudulent claims of a fraudulent election, as well as his unprecedented legal assault on thousands of duly cast ballots.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-04-2020, 11:42 AM   #15
wdmso

Quote:

Was is not Republicans who hate video that claims to show wrong doing when it comes to police allegations of wrong doing that actually come with audio and multiple angles , yet these people claim the appearance of wrong doing , prior to the investigation with far less to information

As I read Trump s attempts of overturning the election are that of jumping out of a plane and on the way down looking for a parachute..

No one here ever said the election would be absent of any fraud.. no election has ever been immune

It’s the suggestion of a James Bond aka spectra size plot to remove Trump. And only Trump and he supporters see it and have evidence that’s is never presented, And witnesses like that women accusing the Republican state legislator of messing with the books

Or 1 example in Ga some how equals millions of fraudulent ballots ..

Yet most of the cases nation wide have been Republicans committing and beeing charged with a crime of fraud

Last edited by wdmso; 12-04-2020 at 12:13 PM..
Old 12-04-2020, 12:03 PM   #16
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Why does the purported video in GA, hinge on the credibility of Rudy or Trump? WHat do they have to do with what the GA governor is claiming?

Trump has been bashing the GA governor for NOT making a stink about voter fraud. The GA governor hasn't been making questionable (putting it mildly) claims of fraud. Trump and Rudy have. He has not.
Not sure why Trump or Rudy have anything to do with the purported video in GA. That's just a smoke screen, a deflection.

'I am sure they (GA republicans) would love to find wrong-doing"

I'm sure you're right. I'm equally sure that if there was wrong-doing, the GA democrats would love to avoid that becoming public knowledge.

That's why I say let's investigate it, and i mean it when I say I hope there's nothing to it. Because if it's true, its terrifying. Isn't it?
It doesn't hinge on that at al, but there has been so much crap thrown against the wall by them, the credibility of anything is suspect.

Investigate away.
How many audits has Georgia had? What were the results of the audits with respect to fraud?

Bryan

"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 12-04-2020, 12:41 PM   #17
spence

Quote:
How many audits has Georgia had? What were the results of the audits with respect to fraud?
What do audits matter if the entire government of Georgia is part of the Deep State? At this point I'm not even sure the election in Georgia even occurred. Is there any evidence that disputes the notion the Republican Secretary of State didn't just make up the vote tallies? Seriously can anyone disprove this???
Old 12-04-2020, 03:53 PM   #18
Pete F.
Canceled

If you are wondering why some people are buying into Diaper Don's attempted coup, here is why.

This Is Your Brain on Newsmax
What it’s like bingeing on the Fox-killer.

Since the glorious defeat of Donald Trump, I had been ensconced in my cozy coastal elite Twitter bubble, only privy to the bursts of Sidney Powell and Lin Wood crazy when it inserted itself in my feed. So when Ben Smith fed the blue-check tigers this juicy morsel about the rise of Chris Ruddy and Newsmax, I was shook.

Newsmax’s prime-time ratings, which averaged 58,000 before Election Day, soared to 1.1 million afterward for its top shows.

Wait, seriously? A million people?

That’s a boost of 20x over the network’s pre-election ratings. To put it another way, Newsmax, which Nielsen only started tracking this past summer, went overnight from having programming that topped out at 1 percent the size of Fox’s biggest show (Tucker Carlson Tonight) to about 20 percent its size.

The demand side of the conservative media curve was speaking. They want Coup Theatre News and they want it now.

I wanted to find out what these folks were being told, so I committed myself to hours upon hours of viewing. You may think you have a sense for what is happening on The Max, but I promise you it is much weirder, more alarming, and more debased than you can imagine. Here’s some of what I saw:

The president’s campaign lawyer saying that a former Trump official should be executed.

A host saying that Biden’s election would bring a war between the races and that Barack Hussein Obama is a “reprobate” who is “pimping” a book.

Hosts and guests suggesting several times an hour that Republican state legislatures should overturn the will of the people to keep Trump in power.

Fantastical stories of millions of votes being dropped off by tow trucks in the dead of night after nationwide blackouts.

The term “ballot harvesting” bandied about indiscriminately.
An endless stream of Lionel Hutz-level legal analysis.

And that was just one day in the life of Uncut Kraken.

And for the rest of the story, click here
https://thebulwark.com/this-is-your-brain-on-newsmax/

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-04-2020, 04:27 PM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:
It doesn't hinge on that at al, but there has been so much crap thrown against the wall by them, the credibility of anything is suspect.

Investigate away.
the GA secretary of state, a republican, doesn’t think there’s anything there, so there probably isn’t.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:35 PM   #20
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
the GA secretary of state, a republican, doesn’t think there’s anything there, so there probably isn’t.
That was kind of my point....
How many state level GOP people need to say they voted for Trump, wanted Trump to win but he didn't, and it wasn't 'rigged' for folks to get it? I don't mean the lunatic fringe on the other striper website, they are beyond the pale.

Investigate away but until I see legitimate LEO's or judges taking these claims seriously, then I won't either.

Bryan

Old 12-04-2020, 05:12 PM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
That was kind of my point....
How many state level GOP people need to say they voted for Trump, wanted Trump to win but he didn't, and it wasn't 'rigged' for folks to get it? I don't mean the lunatic fringe on the other striper website, they are beyond the pale.

Investigate away but until I see legitimate LEO's or judges taking these claims seriously, then I won't either.
but you have to look into it, in order to conclude nothing happened. just because a republican made the claim, doesn’t mean it’s an invalid claim, but it’s enough for every single liberal here except you.
Old 12-04-2020, 05:51 PM   #22
Nebe

The boy who cried wolf
Old 12-04-2020, 06:08 PM   #23
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
but you have to look into it, in order to conclude nothing happened. just because a republican made the claim, doesn’t mean it’s an invalid claim, but it’s enough for every single liberal here except you.
No I think we are all assuming they are looking into it, unless you believe Gov Kemp and the GA SoS are part of the deep state....

Bryan

Old 12-04-2020, 06:21 PM   #24
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Hope the GOP in fighting continues, couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch of spineless minions.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:41 PM   #25
Pete F.
Canceled

Newt Gingrich “Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are totally destructive. Every Georgia conservative who cares about America MUST vote in the runoff. Their dont vote strategy will cripple America”

You’ll never see a clearer example of party over country than going along with Trumpist lies that undermine the integrity of American democracy until realizing it might hurt GOP chances in Senate runoffs.
Old 12-05-2020, 09:27 AM   #26
wdmso

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...k-out-observe/

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/...OD3CIB2ULDVDE/

Another swing and a miss by Republicans. Who refuse to be outraged by Trumps seditious behavior and actions, putting man before country supporting an authoritarian while yelling Patriot

But there part of the deep state for exposing what actually happened not what Trumplicans imagined happened

Last edited by wdmso; 12-05-2020 at 09:39 AM..
Old 12-05-2020, 10:02 AM   #27
Pete F.
Canceled

Memo to all who claim both parties are equally to blame for polarization:

Out of 249 Republican members of the House and Senate, just 25 (25!) acknowledge that Biden has won the election, a Washington post survey finds.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:30 PM   #28
wdmso

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=3fe8599e1ca8

and the hits keep coming and over at Breitbart calls of Say hello to Judge Amy. inthey will help us... or

after tonights, Rally take the fight to Pennsylvania, then take it to Michigan, then take it to Wisconsin, then take it to Arizona, then take it to Nevada, then declare Marshall Law. Trump won in a landslide. We will never give up until he gets his well deserved second term.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:42 PM   #29
Nebe

I wonder if these brainwashed idiots realize how utterly pathetic they look??
Old 12-05-2020, 02:28 PM   #30
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I wonder if these brainwashed idiots realize how utterly pathetic they look??
You mean the guys here who voted for trump?