Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-08-2022, 04:31 AM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Waiting for the domesday glacier to drop into the Atlantic, I will have a house on the new white horse beach.
Old 09-08-2022, 08:37 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Waiting for the domesday glacier to drop into the Atlantic, I will have a house on the new white horse beach.
given that Obama bought a mega mansion on martha’s vineyard, what does that mean that he thinks the possibility is, of that happening?
Old 09-08-2022, 10:19 AM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
given that Obama bought a mega mansion on martha’s vineyard, what does that mean that he thinks the possibility is, of that happening?
Why are you upset a black family bought a house on the vineyard in 2019 ..
Old 09-08-2022, 10:59 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Why are you upset a black family bought a house on the vineyard in 2019 ..
how could you possibly conclude that was my point? That was very very stupid even for you.

Obama, regardless of his skin color, obviously isnt worried about oceans rising.

you tried to make that a racist remark? seriously? you cannot be taken seriously here.

our construction czar flies around in a private jet, which tells me he isn’t concerned about the effect of a big carbon footprint on the environment.
Old 09-08-2022, 01:59 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
how could you possibly conclude that was my point? That was very very stupid even for you.

Obama, regardless of his skin color, obviously isnt worried about oceans rising.

you tried to make that a racist remark? seriously? you cannot be taken seriously here.

our construction czar flies around in a private jet, which tells me he isn’t concerned about the effect of a big carbon footprint on the environment.

Seeing I had no idea him buying a house was such news

yet seems i wasn't far off seeing fox ran an op-ed about the subject

suggesting it was about “Too many in Democratic leadership peddle the politics of envy and victimhood to grab power, wealth and success for themselves,” she said.

FYI my comment was sarcasm

Yet 99.9 % of Republicans aren't worried about oceans rising.

many of the rich aren't concerned seeing it will impact them the least

and how is buying a house equal to not concerned in the ocean risings

I just don't see How he even ties into the topic..

other than what pete suggested you think obama a hypocrite for buying a house on an island
Old 09-08-2022, 02:42 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Seeing I had no idea him buying a house was such news

yet seems i wasn't far off seeing fox ran an op-ed about the subject

suggesting it was about “Too many in Democratic leadership peddle the politics of envy and victimhood to grab power, wealth and success for themselves,” she said.

FYI my comment was sarcasm

Yet 99.9 % of Republicans aren't worried about oceans rising.

many of the rich aren't concerned seeing it will impact them the least

and how is buying a house equal to not concerned in the ocean risings

I just don't see How he even ties into the topic..

other than what pete suggested you think obama a hypocrite for buying a house on an island
him buying a house is news to those who truly believe manhattan is going to be underwater soon.
Old 09-08-2022, 03:37 PM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Only Jim could conclude Obama buying a home on the vineyard equates to him having no concern about ocean rising. Was the house on stilts right on the beach Jim or well away from the ocean rising which, unless your brain dead, is likely to impact future generations, not us old farts. Could it be he is concerned but loves the island and wants to spend much of his golden years there?