Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 10-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
Strike_King

Grain alcohol source needed...

Last edited by Strike_King; 04-20-2009 at 06:17 PM..
Strike_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:13 PM   #2
Backbeach Jake

Wink

Water?Not in MY beach plum cordial.

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
Thomas Paine
Backbeach Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:17 PM   #3
cheferson

Liquor stores in rhody have it
cheferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:21 PM   #4
jim sylvester
<><><><><><><>

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheferson View Post
Liquor stores in rhody have it
everclear grain....sold in most stores in RI
jim sylvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
Jenn

Make wine instead.... starting a new batch today!!!

Simplify.......
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:26 PM   #6
zacs
D'oh

is grain really illegal in MA? I had no idea.
That stuff was a staple from 17yo to around 20yo.
grain punch in a barrell for the chics.

i bent my wookie
zacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #7
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

Quote:
That stuff was a staple from 17yo to around 20yo.
..............at LEAST, if not into the early 20's when $$ was low. That stuff evaporated almost as fast goin down,,,, as you could swallow it...???....you'd only understand that statement if you drank it O' Naturelle.....nothing I recommend to our youngins'

A few hits of that along with a Large bottle of Cisco....and .....usually followed in that order.

$ for $ = That combo was .......killa???? The things you do when you're young....

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...52C0A967958260

......it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 06:56 PM   #8
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

I tasted some one day in my early stoopid twenties. Nurse got it from a hospital, and while I was watching wedding presents at my buddies house I did little more than drink about one freikin dram of it and I was wasted.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:37 AM   #9
OX
MasterMisanthrope

Drink Everclear Alcohol If You Want To
Grow hairs in places you never thought possible only for them to begin to fall out again after a day and magically transform into maggots.
Test how much vomit your sink can actually hold.
Hallucinate in the mens room at your local bar and start picking fights with the urinals.
Try to make your liver resemble the moon.
Wonder drunkingly around town hassling locals for information on where the nearest fast food restaurant is.
Get arrested for taking a whizz on the highway.
Invent a new language which only you and other Everclear aficionados can decipher.
Run around a club’s dancefloor swearing that you are being chased by Bill Cosby and his gang of slothering pink wolves.
Take revenge on your brain for producing so many smart-ass comments over the years. Believe me this works - after your first few hundred shots you’re brain will seize up at the first opportunity leaving you in a semi-comatose state.
Impress a woman with your manly drunken stagger….or not.
Wake up the next morning to see a massive pile of traffic cones lying right beside your bed.
Understand what dogs and cats are thinking.
Discover that you were Anne Boleyn in a previous life
Become the world’s best street fighter, only for you to knock yourself on your ass after taking your first swing at someone.
Convince everyone that you’ve been sniffing exhausting fumes since the age of 2
Become so dehydrated that you have to drink about 35 pints of water to quench your thirst.
Become the first person to set foot on Mars. Of course you won’t have evidence of this bar your own splintered memories. If your friends don’t believe you, get some that will. Just wait long enough outside a scummy looking bar in the crumbling parts of town.
Hear static ringing in your ears for the next century
Grow brown retractable fangs out of your top jaw
Start a forest fire in your nasal hair
Befriend a camp cave goblin called “Shep”
Set yourself on fire everytime you apply deodorant.

PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH!
OX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 12:38 PM   #10
OX
MasterMisanthrope

When To Drink Everclear
When you’ve just flunked out of college and decided that you’re going to do this “alcoholic” thing full time.
Drinking Everclear during sex has been known to greatly increase it’s duration, especially if both parties are taking swigs! The scientific reasoning behind this is unknown, however many suspect it’s due to the fact you are both pissed and are trying to make love to the furniture rather than each other.
Drinking Everclear has been known to actually make Friends seem humorous.
Tired of paying all of those dentist bills? Fancy pulling your partners teeth yourself? Then use Everclear as an anesthetic! It’s cheaper and more readily available than laughing gas!
Meeting your spouse’s parents over the holidays? Everclear will make the holiday go much more smoothly! So smoothly in fact that you won’t be able to remember huge proportions of it.
Everclear makes flying home in little “Buddy Holly” aeroplanes fun and exciting! Even if you have a fear of flying!
Have you been defrauding the government? Are you looking to dispose of a whole bunch of documents in a hurry? Then douse said documents in Everclear and light up! The evidence will be gone in a flash! (Along with the rest of your property as an unstoppable fireball makes it’s way through your neighbourhood……)
Everclear can be used to numb the taste of Brussel Sprouts. Feel free to pour the spirit into a vinegar container and sprinkle generously on any food that you hate the taste of. Bam! That hideous taste is gone!
Drinking Everclear whilst watching Steven Seagal flicks can leave you with a lasting impression that the “action hero” is a competent actor and writer who is worthy of universal praise for his versatility in the field of movie making.
Want to impress your potential employers at a job interview? Down a bottle of Everclear 15 minutes before it starts and you are sure to leave a lasting impression with that company!

PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH!
OX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:08 AM   #11
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacs View Post
grain punch in a barrell for the chics.
Is that in the "Pre-Roofie" days?

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:20 PM   #12
Jenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike_King View Post
I do

Nice operation you got goin on!!!! whatcha making?

Simplify.......
Old 10-24-2007, 05:34 PM   #13
Jenn

Blackberry....mmmm....I just started a Pink Grapefruit White Zin. the other day....after one taste (from Canada)a few years back I searched hi and low for it and FINALLY found a place I could order it in the U.S.
Do you use the juice kits or "from scratch"? I have tried a few fruit wines from scratch and filled the wine rack with them....because they didnt come out well!!! I have certainly had better luck with the kits (less for me to screw up maybe??) but feel I am cheating myself by using them somehow.???? I guess more trial and (even more) error and one day I will get it!!!!

Simplify.......