Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Build Stuff: Custom Plug & Lure Building, Rod Building » Plug Building - Got Wood?

Plug Building - Got Wood? Got Plug?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
Slipknot
Super Moderator

plugfest

It was a good time today
I want to thank everyone for pitching in, thank John for the place to hang and do what we do, thanks to Joe for his awesome display and thanks Nancy for the food you brought, thanks to Frank for help with the raffle, thanks to MikeCC for bring his shop supplies,thanks to all who donated stuff for the raffle to raise money for the site especially Stripermaniac who is beyond generous and a super nice guy, thanks to all who helped setup and cleanup - you know who you are
Thanks to all for bringing food, plates or drinks. And thank you to the people who gave me plugs and traded plugs.
I had a good time, it was great catching up with many I have not seen in a while and meeting others. Nice to see canalman who has not made it in a few years among others...
I gotta rest my back and unpack. see you out on the water

It was a good time, but I get the feeling plugfest just isn't what it used to be when we had Flaptail with us, Steve, you are still sadly missed.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote