Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Muzik

Muzik Muzik Forums - by popular request...

Old 04-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
chefchris401
Chris Blouin

Faith No More/Mr. Bungle

Was going thru my CDs and found faith no mores "angel dust" cd.

Forgot how great this band was at there peak.

Mike pattons other band mr. Bungle was great too, they sucked live, watched them get booed off stage at lupos in the early 90s.

Been blasting this cd all week.

Any one else remember them or like them?

STORMR Pro Staff Member
chefchris401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

yup, great stuff.
miss them days

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
RIJIMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
toaster816

Chef is surprise youre dead on that album? If so I am borrowing that cd tomorrow.

Get busy livin'...or get busy dyin'...
toaster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #4
fishbones

Funny, my 6 year old son turned on the radio this morning and Epic was on. He said he hated the song and turned it off. He's more into Metallica and The Beastie Boys. I always liked FNM. They were a little different and funky but still pretty heavy.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #5
toaster816

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
Funny, my 6 year old son turned on the radio this morning and Epic was on. He said he hated the song and turned it off. He's more into Metallica and The Beastie Boys. I always liked FNM. They were a little different and funky but still pretty heavy.
Any kid these days into Metallica is okay in my book, with all the crap that current "bands" put out today. Give him some Black Sabbath and Danzig, bet he'd like 'em if he doesn't already.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #6
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster816 View Post
Any kid these days into Metallica is okay in my book, with all the crap that current "bands" put out today. Give him some Black Sabbath and Danzig, bet he'd like 'em if he doesn't already.
That's funny. He likes The Misfits (from the Danzig days) and I've got him listening to Motorhead and he asks to listen to a lot of punk when he's in the car with me. Although, I heard him in his bedroom the other day singing "Parents Just Don't Understand" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:20 AM   #7
toaster816

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
That's funny. He likes The Misfits (from the Danzig days) and I've got him listening to Motorhead and he asks to listen to a lot of punk when he's in the car with me. Although, I heard him in his bedroom the other day singing "Parents Just Don't Understand" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.
Misfits are awesome along with Motorhead. Turn him onto some wholesome straight edge punk like Minor Threat. Your kid has better taste in music then 98% of people under the age of 25.

I wouldn't worry about 'Parents Just Don't Understand', if you start hearing 'Summertime' then it's time to kick the door in and throw some Megadeth at him.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #8
bart
Red Eye Jedi

Youuuu want it all, but you can't have it...
bart is offline   Reply With Quote