Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-29-2020, 01:10 PM   #31
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Nobody here ever reached that low. Nobody. He basically referred to someone’s mother as a pregnant, drugged out whore. If he said that in person he should have been shown the floor. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

But you agree with him on politics so it’s A-Ok.

You disagree with SD and Jim on politics, so you call them out almost immediately for insults that pale in comparison

Next time you throw out the word hypocrite, remember this thread.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You're right it is not appropriate but the people on the right here constantly throw around insults so when someone responds I think they are justified. You're a moderator but why have a moderator when nothing is too low here and you don't do a thing about it?

You want me to point out your hypocrisy. Remember when I posted about the coast guard cadets and you pointed out if was really CG "members" as if that really makes a difference. Then the next day you complained that Spence did something similar to what you did. That is hypocrisy.

I laugh how you really never post anything of substance but lurk and throw out little jabs or memes.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:13 PM   #32
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
I think Pete F needs to go to a truck rest stop for some action.
Pathetic loser obviously hasen’t been #^&#^&#^&#^&ed in decades.

Last edited by Raider Ronnie; 01-29-2020 at 10:12 PM..
Old 01-29-2020, 01:16 PM   #33
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’ve called me angry god knows how many times. it’s what intellectual wimps do when (1) they can’t respond to the case you’ve made, and (2) can’t admit you might have a point. You want me to pull up a few of your vile posts - and many are not w/o anything close to that by who your insulting.

Paul, i also like jousting with you most of the time, but your differing rules depending on party are becoming much more glaring. Be a bit less like Pete and a bit more like ririckhound.

I dont believe i insult specific people here for no reason. i do it when i have a terrific reason.You constantly liberals are this and liberals are that. Yet for some reason don't think it is insulting.

You desperately try to make me out to be a blind conservative partisan. it’s not close to true. but you play that card anyway. there have been plenty of posts here where i’ve sided with liberals, i have been in the exact opposite side of issues with Scott and detbuch and SD. but i can disagree with them respectfully. you guys make it very tough.

when pete says it was ok for obama to our kids in cages but a crime against humanity when Trump does it ( based solely on the basis that trump does it more often), rational conversation isn’t possible. Trump had a blanket policy to do it to all children. Obama's policy was to do it where they weren't sure if the child was with their parent or other similar reason so it wasn't the same.

when you deny any rational inference that Hunters job could be related to who his dad was, rational conversation is difficult.

I never said Hunter didn't get the job bc of this dad. That is not a crime. Would it be proper for the DOJ to announce an investigation into Trump for pedo. bc Epstein was a pedo and Trump is on camara saying he hung out w/Epstein liked "young girls"?
Old 01-29-2020, 01:32 PM   #34
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You're right it is not appropriate but the people on the right here constantly throw around insults so when someone responds I think they are justified. You're a moderator but why have a moderator when nothing is too low here and you don't do a thing about it?

You want me to point out your hypocrisy. Remember when I posted about the coast guard cadets and you pointed out if was really CG "members" as if that really makes a difference. Then the next day you complained that Spence did something similar to what you did. That is hypocrisy.

I laugh how you really never post anything of substance but lurk and throw out little jabs or memes.
so i had it coming, because pete was responding to my insults.

All i did, was ask him exactly how
many times it’s ok to put kids in cages, before it becomes immoral.

Let’s recap, shall we?

Pete: it was immoral for trump
to put kids in cages.

Jim: Obama did it first, obama built the facilities with cages.

Pete: Trump did it more often.

Jim: so what’s the maximum number of kids you can put in cages, before it becomes immoral?

Pete: your mother was a paint sniffing prostitute.

TDF: that’s a new low

Paul: Pete was just responding to Jim’s insults.

sound about right, paul and pete?

Your slipping paul. i know SD yanks your chain pretty good. But you’re slipping.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:36 PM   #35
PaulS

Quote:

Let’s recap, shall we?

to put kids in cages.

Jim: so what’s the maximum number of kids you can put in cages, before it becomes immoral?

Your slipping paul. i know SD yanks your chain pretty good. But you’re slipping.
I don't think he yanks my chain at all.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:46 PM   #36
Jim in CT

Quote:
I don't think he yanks my chain at all.
you tell him pretty regularly that you don’t care for him, that’s all i meant. you also seemed to miss the point of everything else i just posted.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:16 PM   #37
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Pete, i immediately concede Trump gets an F on debt.

Now, please tell us why it was OK for obama to put kids in cages, but wrong for trump to do it.

If I said obama was bad for running up the debt but i have Trump a pass, Id be a hypocrite. I’ve said 100 times he’s failing on the debt.

You are the hypocrite, giving Obama a pass for caging kids but bashing Trump for putting kids in the same exact cages that obama used.

It was Nobel Peace Prize- worthy when Obama did it, and a crime against humanity when Trump does it.

No one cared when Obama
did it, and for damn sure no one said “it’s ok at these numbers, but President Obama if you increase the number of
kids you put in cages, then i will oppose you.”

Not one single human being said that. You’re saying it now to justify the naked hypocrisy.

Do you ever get tired of getting bitch slapped around?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You're in the wrong thread, so tell me did you work hard to be this much of a moron, or are you the product of a combination of enthusiastic inbreeding and a mother who spent her pregnancy huffing paint thinner while servicing her other clients in a truckstop bathroom?
Quote:
i know i’m on a different thread, but you keep
ignoring the other one, so uncovering more bases.

When i ask you to explain the inconsistency in your view of putting kids in cages, and all you can do is call me a moron, i’ve won.

you just can’t ever admit that a liberal was wrong or a conservative was right. You’re physically incapable of it. And i’m the moron.

So tell us, what’s the maximum number of times you can put kids in cages, before you forfeit your Noble Peace Prize and stand trial
at Nuremberg, anyway?
Quote:
You're like a dog with a pull toy, go read the other threads..........

I'm not going to spend the time to put up the documents on the difference between the previous admins and this one.

He'll be gone soon, he's backed up to the sea right now.

"If you lie to the court, there are penalties for that."

Former federal prosecutor Andrew Weissmann explains the possible downsides for the White House if it pursues the claim of executive privilege
Quote:
i read the other threads. Nowhere did you state what the maximum number of allowable cagings is, before one becomes a
monster.

i’ll just assume
that you don’t have an answer, but you know it’s one more than obama did.
Quote:
It’s choosing to take ALL the children from the parents, every single one that’s the problem.
You’ve said before that they deserve it. Shouldn’t have brought their children.
Go chase your tail........
Quote:
again, it’s ok to take some, or
most, but not all?

Makes all kinds of sense.

I’m chasing nothing. I’m leading you around by the nose.
Quote:

Let’s recap, shall we?

to put kids in cages.

Read it for yourself

You chased me from one thread to another trying to bring me down to your level.

Not afraid to call me a Jew hater, Omar or other names because I quoted Ilan Goldenberg or dared to criticize Floridaman's latest stupidity. Definitely demonstrated your prejudices once again.

So congratulations, I'm glad you have impressed yourself and the rest of the Trumplicans.

Now go chase your tail

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-29-2020, 02:43 PM   #38
Sea Dangles

Quote:
I never said Hunter didn't get the job bc of this dad. That is not a crime.
No
But it is the very definition of nepotism. Which you say did not happen in a different thread. You epitomize the looney,lying left.
🤡🤡🤡

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-29-2020, 02:46 PM   #39
PaulS

Quote:
you tell him pretty regularly that you don’t care for him, that’s all i meant. you also seemed to miss the point of everything else i just posted.
No, I don't think I do.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:47 PM   #40
Jim in CT

Quote:
Read it for yourself

Not afraid to call me a Jew hater, Omar or other names because I quoted Ilan Goldenberg or dared to criticize Floridaman's latest stupidity. Definitely demonstrated your prejudices once again.

So congratulations, I'm glad you have impressed yourself and the rest of the Trumplicans.

Now go chase your tail
"You chased me from one thread to another trying to bring me down to your level"

Because you said that what distinguishes Trump from Obama in terms of kids in cages is the number of times he did it, I merely asked you what the magic number is. How many is OK, how many is too many? Obviously that's an insane argument, and you know you aren't going to be able to come up with any threshold which a child wouldn't laugh at, so you went at my mother.

I was trying to get you to clarify your stated position. That's bringing you down to my level? Makes no sense...

"Not afraid to call me a Jew hater"

You said that it's problematic for Jews to work on a Mideast peace treaty, and you said it was "gross" that only Jews were on the stage. Your words. Sounds anti-Semitic to me. And I don't play the bigot card regularly.

"I'm glad you have impressed yourself and the rest of the Trumplicans"

TDF is a Trumplican now?? Wow. When you have to call HIM a Trumplican, that shows you how deep into the Twilight Zone you are.

Take a deep breath. TDF is one of the most level-headed and nonpartisan guys here. He really is. Think about what he said to you, and why he of all people, felt compelled to say it. He's not me or SD, he doesn't come out here looking to stir the pot. Ask yourself what you had to do, to trigger that reaction from someone who everyone would say is fair and level-headed.

I'd say you and I are about done on this forum. You're a predictable, thoughtless, mean-spirited, vulgar, cowardly, bitter, desperate, deeply and pathetically insecure, pimple of a person. And every single person here knows it. You have an awful lot in common, with the guy you spend every waking second trying to criticize. Very little daylight between you and Trump. Kind of funny when you look at it that way.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:50 PM   #41
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
No
But it is the very definition of nepotism. Which you say did not happen in a different thread. You epitomize the looney,lying left.
������
So who at Burisma is Hunter's relative? I gave you the definition of Nepotism which showed you are totally wrong.

You epitomize the uneducated vile right who think they are right when they are wrong. You don't have anything to add so you throw childish insults out.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:51 PM   #42
Jim in CT

Quote:
No, I don't think I do.
You say so.

Out of curiosity, if I said that Pete has a habit of starting anti Trump posts, would you reflexively disagree with me?
Old 01-29-2020, 02:52 PM   #43
Jim in CT

Quote:
You epitomize the uneducated vile. .
If I said that, you'd be calling me angry...
Old 01-29-2020, 02:53 PM   #44
PaulS

Quote:
"

I'd say you and I are about done on this forum. You're a predictable, thoughtless, mean-spirited, vulgar, cowardly, bitter, desperate, deeply and pathetically insecure, pimple of a person. And every single person here knows it. You have an awful lot in common, with the guy you spend every waking second trying to criticize. Very little daylight between you and Trump. Kind of funny when you look at it that way.
Yes, you're not an angry person. He takes more crap here than anyone.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:54 PM   #45
PaulS

Quote:
If I said that, you'd be calling me angry...
Not in response to his constant childish posts.

But you are angry. Look at the other post you just made.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:54 PM   #46
PaulS

Quote:
You say so.

Out of curiosity, if I said that Pete has a habit of starting anti Trump posts, would you reflexively disagree with me?
Of course not. It is clear that is what he does.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:56 PM   #47
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Read it for yourself

Now go chase your tail
If you had the courage to answer his question he wouldn’t have to chase you. Keep cherry picking facts and making a fool of yourself. Silly liberal.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-29-2020, 03:00 PM   #48
Sea Dangles

Quote:
So who at Burisma is Hunter's relative? I gave you the definition of Nepotism which showed you are totally wrong.

You epitomize the uneducated vile right who think they are right when they are wrong. You don't have anything to add so you throw childish insults out.
Does this response imply that his father had nothing to do with getting the job? Tell us how wrong you are again.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-29-2020, 03:04 PM   #49
Jim in CT

Quote:
Yes, you're not an angry person. He takes more crap here than anyone.
I'm actually having a great day. A great day. It's a beautiful day. Market way up, got a ton done at work, going to a kids basketball game in a few minutes, grilling some thick ribeyes over charcoal for dinner afterwards (charcoal a million times better than gas). And I completely annihilated someone who absolutely had it coming (he mostly did it to himself, I just finished him off). You think I'm angry? You couldn't be more wrong, I'm nowhere near angry. You literally couldn't be more wrong. But don't let that stop you.

Paul, in this thread, in the last couple of pages, you had some negative things to say about me, SD, and TDF. And everyone who engages in insults, does so because of some character flaw. Everyone that is, except you. You and only you, are justified every time the insults fly. You're the only person in the world who can fight back and not have it say something negative about you.

Must be nice to be that special.
Old 01-29-2020, 03:34 PM   #50
PaulS

Quote:
Does this response imply that his father had nothing to do with getting the job? Tell us how wrong you are again.
Do you have any proof Biden talked, emailed, sent Rudy G. in the middle of the night to go talk to any one at Burisma? Either you do or you're wrong again.
Old 01-29-2020, 03:39 PM   #51
PaulS

Quote:
I'm actually having a great day. A great day. It's a beautiful day. Market way up, got a ton done at work, going to a kids basketball game in a few minutes, grilling some thick ribeyes over charcoal for dinner afterwards (charcoal a million times better than gas). And I completely annihilated someone who absolutely had it coming (he mostly did it to himself, I just finished him off). You think I'm angry? You couldn't be more wrong, I'm nowhere near angry. You literally couldn't be more wrong. But don't let that stop you.You come across as angry here - you constantly post, night, day, weekend, etc. And eventually you resort to the insults.

Paul, in this thread, in the last couple of pages, you had some negative things to say about me, SD, and TDF. And everyone who engages in insults, does so because of some character flaw. Everyone that is, except you. You and only you, are justified every time the insults fly. You're the only person in the world who can fight back and not have it say something negative about you. You're welcome to say negative things about me.I usually don't insult people first, but I will respond in kind. I guess that is a character flaw.

Must be nice to be that special.
I am special thank you.

You don't think SD is a petty, childish person who doesn't add anything to this forum?
Old 01-29-2020, 04:17 PM   #52
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Do you have any proof Biden talked, emailed, sent Rudy G. in the middle of the night to go talk to any one at Burisma? Either you do or you're wrong again.
Certainly the investigation would uncover this proof. You are being coy here.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-29-2020, 04:28 PM   #53
PaulS

Quote:
Certainly the investigation would uncover this proof. You are being coy here.
So you or Jim have no proof of anything concerning the Bidens.
Old 01-29-2020, 06:20 PM   #54
Jim in CT

Quote:
Didn't you say that you don't deny that Joe used his influence to get Hunter the job?

Because I keep hearing that what makes Trump's actions a crime isn't that he withheld aid, but that he did so for his own benefit. So if it's impeachable for Trumo to use his office for his own benefit, would it be impeachable for Biden to use his office for his son's benefit.

Paul, here's what we know. I have no problem with investigating Trump, I have no problem with havng Bolton testify. I also have no problem with looking into th Bidens.

You are only interested in seeking truth which helps your side.

Let Bolton testify. It won't change the fact that he's not getting convicted. It also won't change the fact that anyone not named Joe Biden will have a real tough time beating Trump in the general if the economy holds.
Old 01-29-2020, 06:27 PM   #55
Jim in CT

Quote:
And your proof that Trump gave up on withholding aid because people were aware, is that th aid was released after people were aware.

So in your mind, if "b" follows "a", that's proof that "b" was caused by "a".

I bought some nice steaks this morning. Later, the stock market went up. Using your logic, did the market go up because I boought steaks?

Again, your threshold for what constitutes proof or probaby cause, depends entirely on teh political party of the accused.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:34 PM   #56
Pete F.
Canceled

You know Floridaman really had no choice but to use Giuliani and Parnas to go after Biden.

I mean, it's not like there's some bureau in the federal government that does investigations.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:49 PM   #57
PaulS

Quote:
Didn't you say that you don't deny that Joe used his influence to get Hunter the job?

I never said that Joe Biden got hunter a job. I said Hunter got a job because his father was famous / a politician. Just as one of the bush-girls got the TV gig and C. Clinton benefited from her family fame. There's no proof Joe contacted anyone at Burisima to ask for a job for Hunter.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:50 PM   #58
PaulS

Quote:
And your proof that Trump gave up on withholding aid because people were aware, is that th aid was released after people were aware.

So in your mind, if "b" follows "a", that's proof that "b" was caused by "a".

I bought some nice steaks this morning. Later, the stock market went up. Using your logic, did the market go up because I boought steaks?
yeah you got me there.

Edit - if you are having Lobster tomorrow night please let me know and I'll double down on some of my stocks as this virus from China is killing some of my portfolio.

Last edited by PaulS; 01-29-2020 at 10:04 PM..
Old 01-30-2020, 05:17 AM   #59
scottw

Quote:
it appears that everyone related to joe was feasting on tax dollars and shady influence for years which probably had absolutely nothing to do with joe...between the weaponization and corruption of the FBI and other governmental agencies by Obama... and Biden Inc. robbing the world blind one wonders what else might have been going on during the Obama years....but let's continue to stomp our feet over a little phone call...LET'S GO BERNIE! ....BA..BA.. BA BA BA......LET'S GO BERNIE!...BA..BA...BA BA BA!
Old 01-30-2020, 07:00 AM   #60
Jim in CT

Quote:
yeah you got me there.

Edit - if you are having Lobster tomorrow night please let me know and I'll double down on some of my stocks as this virus from China is killing some of my portfolio.
i think we’re getting dominoes tonight ( but i like the way you think!) , let’s see the effect it has.

have a good one, paul!

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-30-2020 at 07:18 AM..