Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-16-2018, 07:52 PM   #31
PaulS

I guess I could say the same thing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 07-16-2018, 08:37 PM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Certainly not all Trump supporters are racist but.....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohi...tmG?li=BBnbfcL
come on paul, tens of millions of people voted for the guy. does anthiny wieners mural compass
say anything about you?
Old 07-16-2018, 08:47 PM   #33
PaulS

No, Anthony Weiner's moral compass has nothing to do with me just as that person's actions have nothing to do with your moral compass. But yet somehow what some people are saying about ice reflects all Democrats viewpoint.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:56 PM   #34
Jim in CT

Quote:
No, Anthony Weiner's moral compass has nothing to do with me just as that person's actions have nothing to do with your moral compass. But yet somehow what some people are saying about ice reflects all Democrats viewpoint.
there is a movement among dems to abolish ice. dems proposed a bill in congress to abolish ice. paul, there are dems who are opposed to abortion, that doesn’t mean it’s wrong to say “ dems support abortion”. but there is no connection between racism and the gop agenda. zip. that’s a liberal myth.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:07 PM   #35
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
there is a movement among dems to abolish ice. dems proposed a bill in congress to abolish ice. paul, there are dems who are opposed to abortion, that doesn’t mean it’s wrong to say “ dems support abortion”. but there is no connection between racism and the gop agenda. zip. that’s a liberal myth.
Давайте выпьем за успех нашего дела!

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 07-17-2018, 04:32 AM   #36
scottw

Quote:

reflects all Democrats viewpoint.

who said "all"
Old 07-17-2018, 06:30 AM   #37
PaulS

Quote:
There is no "movement among Dems". It is a few stupid Dems. who want to abolish ICE. It is not the Dems agenda. Just as is there some stupid Repub. who think it is appropriate to call the police on Blacks bc they don't like something they are doing. Far more racists amongs the Repubs. than the Dems. though and they seem to have a continuing problem w/that.

Last edited by PaulS; 07-17-2018 at 06:35 AM..
Old 07-17-2018, 06:41 AM   #38
Jim in CT

Quote:
T Far more racists amongs the Repubs. than the Dems. though.
you say so.

which sides agenda is doing more damage to blacks?

GOP to blacks: if possible, we will help you stand on your own two feet, and help you put your kids on a path to increased prosperity. if you truly need help, we will help you.

Democrats to blacks: there, there. none of this is your fault. here’s enough cash to prevent you from starving to death. we encourage you to abort yourselves out of existence, but if for some reason you decide to give birth, we will give you even more incentives to do so without having a man around. you don’t need skills to get a better job, you need to stay right where you are and get a higher minimum wage. and if any conservatives tout the advantages of a strong nuclear family, we will all raise a fist into the air and call them racists.

the racists in my side are ignorant nobodies who draped themselves in confederate flags and yell the n word. they are indeed loathsome, but fortunately nobody listens to them.

on the democrat side, it’s the policy makers who are destroying the black culture. i guess there’s a chance that they truly don’t know they are doing so. but i fail to see how.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:06 AM   #39
scottw

Quote:

Far more racists amongs the Repubs. .
atta boy!
Old 07-17-2018, 07:37 AM   #40
PaulS

Quote:
you say so.

which sides agenda is doing more damage to blacks?

GOP to blacks: if possible, we will help you stand on your own two feet, and help you put your kids on a path to increased prosperity. if you truly need help, we will help you.

Democrats to blacks: there, there. none of this is your fault. here’s enough cash to prevent you from starving to death. we encourage you to abort yourselves out of existence, but if for some reason you decide to give birth, we will give you even more incentives to do so without having a man around. you don’t need skills to get a better job, you need to stay right where you are and get a higher minimum wage. and if any conservatives tout the advantages of a strong nuclear family, we will all raise a fist into the air and call them racists.

the racists in my side are ignorant nobodies who draped themselves in confederate flags and yell the n word. they are indeed loathsome, but fortunately nobody listens to them.

on the democrat side, it’s the policy makers who are destroying the black culture. i guess there’s a chance that they truly don’t know they are doing so. but i fail to see how.
As I've said before when we have discussed this numerous times you need to run for a state position. You can tell blacks how stupid they are to overwhelmingly support Dems. bc the Repubs are really looking out for them when they cut services that hurt seem to hurt a higher % of blacks.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:45 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:
As I've said before when we have discussed this numerous times you need to run for a state position. You can tell blacks how stupid they are to overwhelmingly support Dems. bc the Repubs are really looking out for them when they cut services that hurt seem to hurt a higher % of blacks.
no republicans are cutting services here in CT, they don’t control anything. last year, because the dems ( who control everything) couldn’t pass a budget, 26 non profits were shut down, it was widely reported in the Courant. what a fine example of democrats looking out for those most in need.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:47 AM   #42
Jim in CT

here paul. everyone responsible should have been booted out. the richest state in the nation can’t oass a budget in time to save 26 non profits? no one responsible, in either party, is fit for public service.

https://bankpatriot.com/connecticut-...-state-budget/