Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » AveMaria Charters

AveMaria Charters Ave Maria Charters, Captain Mike B., for reports, questions, and photos

Old 07-19-2002, 10:05 PM   #1
gilligan
GrayBeards

quality customer service

i booked atrio w/ capt mike and unfourtunatly had to cancel at last minute(two days) and felt like a complete boob doing it. i figured this guy books trips w/ intent to complete every trip booked and i would be wrong to cancel, but ill tell you what this guy not only assured me that it wasn't a problem and that he would keep me in mind for other trips(my problem was not enough $$$ after i put down a deposit of 100$). well two days later he calls me and asked if i had time, he could help me out and split a tour w/ another guy. i was already booked for the date for other things but thought to myself hey this guy runs a quality buisness with absolute attention to customer satisfaction. thanks capt. mike!
gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 02:57 PM   #2
AveMariaCharters

thank you mike
i'll keep you in mind for the next trip
capt. mike
AveMariaCharters is offline   Reply With Quote