Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Build Stuff: Custom Plug & Lure Building, Rod Building » Plug Building - Got Wood?

Plug Building - Got Wood? Got Plug?

Old 02-22-2006, 02:18 PM   #1
Sudsy
On the Hook

Absolutely, positively, no question a Gary2 Slim in yellow.

"I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries,
and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am"..... Crash Davis
Sudsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 02:47 PM   #2
libassboy

Bernzy Howdy, hands down!!!
libassboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:33 AM   #3
Clogston29
xxx

Thumbs up

Yellow Howdy

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker" - Van Helsing
Clogston29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 10:34 AM   #4
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Since most of my plugs will float, I'd gather them up is they wash ashore so I'd keep a sinking one so I'd have atleast one sinking needle, but that is not in you scenario so I'll start over.

Cuttyhunk shall be the island(I hope I have good hiking boots on), and if I get bored there(which may take a few years, I'd swim over to the next island at slack tide

Tough decision on one plug but Bernzy's howdy in yellow would have to be my choice.
A close second would be a large ballarina since I made one that does incredible things and is very fishy, but if it has to be another members plug I would have to go with tagger for one of his large ballarinas.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 08:26 PM   #5
NIB

U guys with ur princess ballerina's an Boy howdy's twinkie killers.Give me a NIB pencil an i'll show ya how to reach the fish u only dream about.Now if I only knew where to get one.
NIB is offline   Reply With Quote