Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-11-2022, 04:46 PM   #31
Jim in CT

WDMSO, what will it take, for you to tell us which big policy items, you think liberals get 100% wrong, and conservatives get 100% right?

You keep saying I'm a right wing zombie, yet I've listed some meaningful issues on which I agree 100% with the left.

If you could just answer that very simple and obvious question, we could see who knows how to think for himself, and who's really just a sheep for his side.

An honest and brave person wouldn't hesitate to answer that question. It almost seems like you're intentionally avoiding the question for some reason.
Old 04-11-2022, 05:15 PM   #32
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Why didn't the democrats just propose a stand-alone bill to aid Ukraine? Why did it have to be a massive federal pork spending plan?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You mean it wasn’t as blatant as it was presented….shocking

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 04-11-2022, 06:18 PM   #33
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
You mean it wasn’t as blatant as it was presented….shocking
the republicans don’t care if russia kills them all. it’s really, truly that simple.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:22 PM   #34
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
the republicans don’t care if russia kills them all. it’s really, truly that simple.
I heard they like to bathe in the blood of kittens. I bet you didn’t know Cruella DeVille was a republican.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 04-11-2022, 07:26 PM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
I heard they like to bathe in the blood of kittens. I bet you didn’t know Cruella DeVille was a republican.
and the Sith Lord from Star Wars? Big republican.

Same with Mr Potter from Its A Wonderful Life.

it’s a complete waste of my time, obviously.
Old 04-11-2022, 09:11 PM   #36
Pete F.
Canceled

Ahh, the poor victims
Set upon by empathetic people, meanwhile the Republican Party votes against control of the price of insulin (highest by far in the world), enacts tax cuts of which the middle class ones expire while the high income ones don’t.
Take note because the new Republican plan will eliminate Medicare, Social Security, increase taxes on the middle class (doesn’t pay their fair share) and eliminate any control on healthcare costs.
Never mind that Republicans have consistently destroyed the economy for the past 50 years
Old 04-12-2022, 05:45 AM   #37
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

That’s us, Poor Victims, are there any reparation checks on the way?
Old 04-12-2022, 05:51 AM   #38
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Ahh, the poor victims
Set upon by empathetic people, meanwhile the Republican Party votes against control of the price of insulin (highest by far in the world), enacts tax cuts of which the middle class ones expire while the high income ones don’t.
Take note because the new Republican plan will eliminate Medicare, Social Security, increase taxes on the middle class (doesn’t pay their fair share) and eliminate any control on healthcare costs.
Never mind that Republicans have consistently destroyed the economy for the past 50 years
enacting tax cuts that have an expiration date is a function of the legislative process. streamlines the approval process.

those cuts are always renewed. please tell us the last time a middle class tax cut was actually allowed to expire?

you guys constantly portray all republicans as evil, and every time we push back at all ( seriously or with humor) you say we’re playing the victim card.

you don’t have a pattern of demonizing republicans in your posts?

the victims on my side, are about to go all Chuck Norris on your side in a few months. A sleeping tiger about to wake up angry, isn’t a victim, as you’re about to find out.

Old 04-12-2022, 09:00 AM   #39
wdmso

Quote:
WDMSO, what will it take, for you to tell us which big policy items, you think liberals get 100% wrong, and conservatives get 100% right?

You keep saying I'm a right wing zombie, yet I've listed some meaningful issues on which I agree 100% with the left.

If you could just answer that very simple and obvious question, we could see who knows how to think for himself, and who's really just a sheep for his side.

An honest and brave person wouldn't hesitate to answer that question. It almost seems like you're intentionally avoiding the question for some reason.
Jim name one big Republican policy item ? Oh wait you can’t they don’t exist
Old 04-12-2022, 09:03 AM   #40
wdmso

the victims on my side, are about to go all Chuck Norris on your side in a few months. A sleeping tiger about to wake up angry, isn’t a victim, as you’re about to find out.

Spoken like a true cult member

Jim you’ve been radicalized.. accept it .. or another example of your bad humor
Old 04-12-2022, 09:06 AM   #41
scottw

Posted by Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Jim you’ve been radicalized.. accept it ..

someone sounds like a cult member....
Old 04-12-2022, 09:14 AM   #42
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Jim you’ve been radicalized.. accept it .. or another example of your bad humor
if you’re not radicalized, why can’t you list some big issues on which you think the left is wrong?

Chuck Todd is saying it’s looking like the dems are in for a shellacking. Is Chuck Todd a right wing radical?

Al Sharpton said in MSNBC that blacks are moving to the right a little. Is he a right wing radical?

Wayne, your definition of a right wing radical, is “anyone who thinks that any democrat has ever been wrong about anything.”.