Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-19-2022, 05:15 AM   #1
Jim in CT

homicides against blacks up 43%

“experts” say it’s because of defund the police efforts. who could have guessed that a reduced police presence, would ever be followed by an increase in crime?

because liberals are the ones who care about blacks!!!! hooray!!!!

let’s deny school choice while we’re at it ( because the teachers unions tell us to) to force future generations of blacks to be stuck in the same cities where these murders happen.

I can’t wait to see how much attention Black Lives Matters pays to this unbelievable statistic. I’m sure they’ll talk about it for the rest of the week, given the name of their organization. Right?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-ame...olice-movement
Old 04-19-2022, 10:37 AM   #2
wdmso

Here Jim goes again. Black kill black whites kill whites Asian kill Asians and Hispanics kill Hispanics

Black Americans, the number of deaths spiked by more than 32% compared to 2019.

Black Americans have always been disproportionately affected by the murders and other violent crimes not new

There was a roughly 21% increase in White murders in 2020 compared to 2019 omg they went up also …

Was the white increase do to defund the police ? The policy the right claims
happened and no police departments were defunded nor were they short staffed by retirement s

Stop chasing shiny objects it’s not healthy

Myth #1: Defund Means Abolish. Myth #2: Defunding Will Lead to Disorder Myth #3: Police Protect the Public From Violence. Myth #4: Community Programs Won’t Work. Myth #5: Most Police Work is Focused on Crime Prevention

Myth #6: Police Officers Do Not Need College Degrees Myth #7: Defunding the Police is a Knee-Jerk Reaction With No Research

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/how-w...lice-debunked/
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-19-2022, 10:56 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Here Jim goes again. Black kill black whites kill whites Asian kill Asians and Hispanics kill Hispanics

Black Americans, the number of deaths spiked by more than 32% compared to 2019.

Black Americans have always been disproportionately affected by the murders and other violent crimes not new

There was a roughly 21% increase in White murders in 2020 compared to 2019 omg they went up also …

Was the white increase do to defund the police ? The policy the right claims
happened and no police departments were defunded nor were they short staffed by retirement s

Stop chasing shiny objects it’s not healthy

Myth #1: Defund Means Abolish. Myth #2: Defunding Will Lead to Disorder Myth #3: Police Protect the Public From Violence. Myth #4: Community Programs Won’t Work. Myth #5: Most Police Work is Focused on Crime Prevention

Myth #6: Police Officers Do Not Need College Degrees Myth #7: Defunding the Police is a Knee-Jerk Reaction With No Research

which group saw a larger spike in homicides? white or black?

if black lives matter, how come NO ONE is talking about this?

Answer - while blacks kill way more blacks than white cops do, black on black crime doesn’t help democrats win elections. so we ignore black on black crime,, and obsess over cop on black crime.

because it’s not about helping blacks. it’s about helping democrats.
Old 04-19-2022, 11:23 AM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:

it’s a myth that defund means abolish. not according to the new york times.

even if it just means diminish that’s still stupid.

it’s a myth that defunding will lead to disorder?

how is that a myth? we tried defunding, and it was immediately followed by disorder.
Old 04-19-2022, 02:27 PM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
which group saw a larger spike in homicides? white or black?

if black lives matter, how come NO ONE is talking about this?

Answer - while blacks kill way more blacks than white cops do, whats your point? black on black crime doesn’t help democrats win elections. so we ignore black on black crime,, and obsess over cop on black crime. whos ignoring anything stop making stuff up

because it’s not about helping blacks. it’s about helping democrats.

It's odd you championed black unemployment ... and dismissed that everyone's unemployment went down

and now your complaining about black murder rates yet everyone's murder rates went up ?

and yet you keep suggesting that Republicans Somehow Care about Blacks and their outcomes in America

your no history buff that's obvious
Old 04-19-2022, 02:39 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
It's odd you championed black unemployment ... and dismissed that everyone's unemployment went down

and now your complaining about black murder rates yet everyone's murder rates went up ?

and yet you keep suggesting that Republicans Somehow Care about Blacks and their outcomes in America

your no history buff that's obvious
if you don’t see my point ( you asked what my point is) you need some help.

here’s my point…black on black
crime is a thousand times more destructive to the black community, than cop on black
crime

yet liberals dedicate 100 times
more energy to talking about cops, than about black on black crime

You tell us why that is. I know why it is. I’m curious why you think that is

“false equivalence” isn’t an
answer.

“everyone’s rates went up”

not by the same
percentage. i asked whose murder rates went up by a larger margin, and gee whiz, you refused to
answer.

i know more history than
you ever will. democrat policies have been designed to keep blacks down since slavery, and continues to today with abortion, rejection of school choice,,welfare addiction, attacking the nuclear family, destigmatyzing drugs, etc.

if handing people
money solved these problems, the problems would have been solved. but that doesn’t work, yet it’s all
the left ever does.
Old 04-19-2022, 02:44 PM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
it’s a myth that defund means abolish. not according to the new york times.

even if it just means diminish that’s still stupid.

it’s a myth that defunding will lead to disorder?

how is that a myth? we tried defunding, and it was immediately followed by disorder.
Jim jim jim you eat anything the right aka FOX news feeds you! as truth .. time to get out of your bubble and look at facts and statistics

Police Say Demoralized Officers Are Quitting In Droves. Labor Data Says No.

Local Police Employment Remained Steady During The Pandemic

From 2019 to 2020, the number of people working at local police departments and sheriff's offices decreased by less than 1%,
https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...r-data-says-no

House Republicans voted against the American Rescue Plan’s billions in funding available to keep police officers on the street – and Fox News is asking tough questions about it.

This morning on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace called out House Republicans for voting unanimously to defund the police.

Wallace: You voted against that package, against that $350 billion just like every other Republican in the House and Senate. So, can't you make the argument that it's you and the Republicans who are defunding the police?…I'm asking you, there's $350 billion in this package the President says can be used for policing...The President is saying cities and states can use this money to hire more police officers, invest in new technologies, and develop summer job training and recreation programs for young people...You and every other Republican voted against this $350 billion.

I forgot Wallace is a RINO

On the Amendment (Tuberville Amdt. No. 3113 ) Opposing my amendment is a vote in support of defunding the police and against the men and women in blue,

Vote Counts:YEAs99
NAYs0
Not Voting1

yep the votes clear no one supports or supported Defunding the police
Old 04-19-2022, 02:56 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim jim jim you eat anything the right aka FOX news feeds you! as truth .. time to get out of your bubble and look at facts and statistics

Police Say Demoralized Officers Are Quitting In Droves. Labor Data Says No.

Local Police Employment Remained Steady During The Pandemic

From 2019 to 2020, the number of people working at local police departments and sheriff's offices decreased by less than 1%,
https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...r-data-says-no

House Republicans voted against the American Rescue Plan’s billions in funding available to keep police officers on the street – and Fox News is asking tough questions about it.

This morning on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace called out House Republicans for voting unanimously to defund the police.

Wallace: You voted against that package, against that $350 billion just like every other Republican in the House and Senate. So, can't you make the argument that it's you and the Republicans who are defunding the police?…I'm asking you, there's $350 billion in this package the President says can be used for policing...The President is saying cities and states can use this money to hire more police officers, invest in new technologies, and develop summer job training and recreation programs for young people...You and every other Republican voted against this $350 billion.

I forgot Wallace is a RINO

On the Amendment (Tuberville Amdt. No. 3113 ) Opposing my amendment is a vote in support of defunding the police and against the men and women in blue,

Vote Counts:YEAs99
NAYs0
Not Voting1

yep the votes clear no one supports or supported Defunding the police
i never said cops are quitting. why do you never respond to what i said, but instead you pretend i said something different?

i said liberals wanted to de emphasize police ( in some cases abolish, in some cases reduce funding). that stupidity was followed by a surge in crime.

Jim:murder rates are up 43% against blacks. whites saw a smaller increase.

wdmso: everyone’s rates went up.

jim: whose rates went up more?

wdmso: you’re wrong. you said cops were quitting in droves, labor data says they’re not.

wdmso: who says AOC is powerful?

Jim; here are articles by CNN, CBS, and ABC, saying she is.

wdmso: but marjorie taylor green!

jim: biden said CBP agents whipped blacks. they didn’t.

WDMSO: but Trump.

“no one supports or supported defunding the police.”

you can say that, and sai I don’t understand
history?

America knows that’s a lie. Liberals am everywhere were calling for defunding the police. NOW, after the crime surge, even yiu know how stupid that is. so you hey and pretend liberals never advocated for that

You’re lying. and america will tell you we know you’re lying, in november.

defund the police was a disaster, a huge loser for the left. but they embraced it. they’re going to pay for that.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-19-2022 at 03:02 PM..