Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 06-03-2002, 09:47 AM   #1
schoolie monster

Shimano Triton Lever Drag TLD-25 for sale

I guess I will move this post into the appropriate forum...

My dad is putting together a travel rod/reel combo for inshore fishing up here and down in South Carolina and Florida. He got the st. croix 3-pc with a shimano stradic... very nice setup.

I told him to get some braided line and some big game to fill his two spools. He recently ordered the line from one of the big catalogs and he rec'd some plugs by mistake. He contacted them and they were kinda jerky (which is weird 'cause my dad's a nice guy), but said they'd send the line out, blah, blah.

Again, he rec'd the wrong merchandise. He's a pretty straight shooter but since they'd been jerky and keep screwing up the order, he gave me a call.

They sent him the Shimano Triton Lever Drag TLD-25. Line capacity 450yds of 40lb test. 3.6:1 gear ratio. Goes for approx. $195. This one's gonna cost 'em.

He asked me if I wanted it since he got for the price of a few spools of line. I really don't have much use for it, but figured I'd see if anyone offshore guys would like to buy it at a reduced price. Otherwise, I'll hang on to it in case I someday get into that type of fishing. Its brand new in the box.

If interested, PM me and we'll discuss a shady deal... any idealistic bleeding hearts out there who think I should send it back...zip it.

schoolie monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2002, 01:22 PM   #2
Steve Hopkins

How much arer you asking. I can always use another reel.
Steve Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 01:42 PM   #3
schoolie monster

sold

sold
schoolie monster is offline   Reply With Quote