Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-10-2016, 08:06 AM   #1
Nebe

I agree.. its pretty comical to see people posting end of the world stuff on Facebook.

Heres my thoughts on this whole thing- I think that bernie would have beaten trump or hillary had the DNC not pulled the rug from under bernie and did everything that they could to prop up hillary. They got what they deserve.

What Trump wants to do is actually somewhat similar to what Bernie wanted to do, so if i look at his goals only on paper, I am all for 80% of it. term limits!! that is awesome. Everything directly related to DC politics i am all for, but the stuff that is pandering to the white christian vote i am not supportive of.. I will just file that under bigotry and womans rights stuff..

I will speak as presidential as i can and truly hope that Trump can take this task by the boot straps and grab it by the pussy.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:14 AM   #2
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I will speak as presidential as i can and truly hope that Trump can take this task by the boot straps and grab it by the pussy.
I resemble that.