Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-06-2022, 03:14 PM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
correct Jim, and now the results show nothing gained from lockdowns, I do understand in the beginning 2 weeks were needed to keep hospitals from being inundated but we got past that. There should be no need to mandate vaccines to the point of people having to make a choice between earning a living wage or to risk the cure being worse than the disease. There are plenty of examples of people who got way sicker or died from getting the vaccines, if people like some on this site deny that then it is quite obvious who they listen to. How can anyone question why someone chooses not to get an experimental vaccine and not understand their trepidation?

as far as ignoring the flak, only way I see certain flak is when you quote him. been years since I listen to the spew from someone of that caliber pun intended
Really where do you get your facts? The vaccine is FDA approved, it’s far from some experimental drug and “plenty” of examples of people getting really sick and dying, the percentage of serious health issues or deaths from the vaccine is minuscule when you factor in the millions who have been vaccinated. Over 900,000 dead and that’s with the high vaccination numbers we have now, records indicate the unvaccinated are ten times likely to die of Covid. If we didn’t have the ability to come up with this vaccine, what death toll are you comfortable with to get to that herd immunity, would that be 1-2 million and how many much more deadly variants might have developed along the way?
Old 02-06-2022, 03:49 PM   #2
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

Really where do you get your facts? The vaccine is FDA approved
"One of the most significant ways the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates drug safety is through recalls. When an approved drug is later found to have significant health risks or potential for harm, the FDA is obligated to take action to protect public health. "
Old 02-06-2022, 03:56 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
"One of the most significant ways the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates drug safety is through recalls. When an approved drug is later found to have significant health risks or potential for harm, the FDA is obligated to take action to protect public health. "
where do you get your facts?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-06-2022, 04:26 PM   #4
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Thanks #^&#^&#^&#^& Tracy, are you in the loop are they recalling the vaccine, please impress us once more.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-06-2022, 03:57 PM   #5
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

records indicate the unvaccinated are ten times likely to die of Covid.
this is a misleading statement...