Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-16-2022, 11:20 PM   #1
detbuch

Whitney Webb, the most important interview Glenn Beck has ever done.

Almost an hour and a half, but mezmerizing:

You can shorten the time a lot by not listening to the commercials.

Last edited by detbuch; 12-16-2022 at 11:26 PM..
Old 12-17-2022, 09:19 AM   #2
wdmso

Here we go more deep state conspiracy’s from Glenn beck and this kook from Chile

Epstein was silenced and other nonsense.

mezmerizing You say. Crazy more like it

You need to seek help if the deep state existed and Jeff was such a threat to the Cabal

A. Why let him and his girlfriend go to trial . Why not as beck said in his opening publicly execute him.. who would know he says if you repeat the lie enough

He hung in prison. Yep 30 years working in prison and the data show

During 2010-19, suffocation, including hanging and self-strangulation, accounted for nearly 90% of suicide deaths in jails.

The average suicide rate for white inmates in local jails was 93 per 100,000 during the 5-year period of 2015-19, which is 5 times the rate for black inmates (18 per 100,000) and more than 3 times the rate for Hispanic inmates (26 per 100,000).

Now eugenics is in the heath care system because of Covid

So guess what Jeff’s death by suicide in a jail cell. Is far more plausible then the nonsense their peddling

Don’t forget to buy his fresh air products. Clearly they don’t prevent his hot air

She even claimed Trump was going to invade Venezuela because of the the us collapse of shale oil crisis

You can sure pick them
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-17-2022, 05:59 PM   #3
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Here we go more deep state conspiracy’s from Glenn beck and this kook from Chile

Here we go with more of wdmso's ignorant declarations on American federal administrative shenanigans, and beginning, as usual, with a desparaging label--calling her a kook. He knows that because . . . well . . . because it takes one to know one?

Epstein was silenced and other nonsense.

Omnisciently endowed Wayne absolutely knows stuff. He can sniff out nonsense without the senseless impediment of empirical analysis. Look out now . . . he's on a roll . . .

mezmerizing You say. Crazy more like it

Yup . . . it's for sure crazy to be mesmrized. You won't catch him being mezmerized by anything that he declares to be conspiracy theory.

You need to seek help if the deep state existed and Jeff was such a threat to the Cabal

A. Why let him and his girlfriend go to trial . Why not as beck said in his opening publicly execute him.. who would know he says if you repeat the lie enough

Well . . . Beck didn't say that you publicly execute him without a trial (although such executions, many, have been done without trials--some were noted in the video--but those all, like with Epstein, had to be made to look like suicides) . . . I don't want to quibble with your absolute insights, but, an adminstrative state does sort of have to put up the appearance of justice

He hung in prison.

Yup . . . Wayne absolutely knows stuff.

Yep 30 years working in prison and the data show

During 2010-19, suffocation, including hanging and self-strangulation, accounted for nearly 90% of suicide deaths in jails.

The average suicide rate for white inmates in local jails was 93 per 100,000 during the 5-year period of 2015-19, which is 5 times the rate for black inmates (18 per 100,000) and more than 3 times the rate for Hispanic inmates (26 per 100,000).

Wow . . . great statistics! You would think that such numbers would make something look like a suicide a lot easier than if all those numbers were a lot smaller or even rare--a good way to get rid of someone that might cause any powers that be a serious problem.

Now eugenics is in the heath care system because of Covid

No . . . Glen and Whitney said that how Covid was officially handled was a precedent to introduce the notion that absolute power to control the people is justified during a "health" crises--even a manufactured crises. Manufactured crises can create the justification to lock us all down . . . to demand by law that we do this or that which the "experts" within the ruling bureaucracy say we must do in order to protect the health of the society.

So guess what Jeff’s death by suicide in a jail cell. Is far more plausible then the nonsense their peddling

The "Deep State" knows the necessity and the how of creating plausibility.

Don’t forget to buy his fresh air products. Clearly they don’t prevent his hot air

Yeah, Glen is one of those "kooks" who believe we should create an alternate, local economy that is not controlled by the oligarchs that are gaining almost total control of what you buy, what you can own, if anything--"you will own nothing, and you will be happy."

She even claimed Trump was going to invade Venezuela because of the the us collapse of shale oil crisis

That is a claim that has been verified by major media.

You can sure pick them
Yeah Whitney Webb has done a very thorough, well documented account of the growing fascism of public/private "cooperation" that is evolving into global governance.

Last edited by detbuch; 12-17-2022 at 07:06 PM..
Old 12-17-2022, 07:44 PM   #4
wdmso

Hey mr YouTube where’s the evidence the proof the documents

All that women did was throw out suggestions and innuendos

But of course you think it’s some smoking gun.

The only person suggesting ignorant declarations on American federal administrative shenanigans,

Is you. Seek help
Old 12-18-2022, 10:45 PM   #5
detbuch

Quote:
Hey mr YouTube where’s the evidence the proof the documents

All that women did was throw out suggestions and innuendos

Evidence or proof of what. She wrote a 1,000 page book. She documented the evidence for her opinions or conclusions in her book.

You seriously think that the salient and/or interesting points of such a huge book in which so much stuff is discussed can be covered in one hour if all the documents have to be presented? They could barely fit in what they did talk about in that time.

But of course you think it’s some smoking gun.

No, it is the evidence that strongly shows where we are headed, not just as Americans, but as human beings.

The only person suggesting ignorant declarations on American federal administrative shenanigans,

Is you. Seek help
The help is in being informed. It's in having serious discussions about it. The time for it is getting shorter. You don't seem to have a clear grasp of what "the Deep State" is. You disparage the phrase as if it were some crazy Q Anon concoction. That's why I called it the American federal administration shenanigans. The Federal Administration agencies are the deep state--the alphabet regulatory, investigative, intelligence, and military agencies. And many of their shenanigans have been well documented. Some of those shenanigans are now being exposed and documented with the release of Twitter files--to which you hide your head in the sand and dismiss as conspiracies to be ignored. That's what I referred to as your "ignorant declarations."

What Whitney Webb has meticulously done in her book is pointed to where we are heading at the direction of oligarchic coordination with government(s) in fascistic "public/private cooperation" eventually evolving into a centralized technocracy, funded/directed by so-called "cooperation" between the most powerful oligarchs and a unified global government.

I know. I know . . . that's sounds like a big, stupid, conspiracy theory. We used to "debunk" the "new world order conspiracy"--but not so much anymore. As whitney Webb said, the label "conspiracy theory" has been used ever since the JFK assassination to belittle any attempt to expose government (especially "Deep State") wrongdoing. And it has become a very successful ploy.

What she has done is compiled a ton of facts which, in the aggregate, lead to her conclusions. Conclusions (or "suggestions" as you put it) based on facts have merit and are worthy of discussion rather than off-handedly being dismissed or ridiculed.

Actual, true, documented facts are presented in her book, and for her are strong evidence for her conclusions. They are not fake evidence concocted by creating false, illegal court warrants, not accusations by the accuser or government agency that they know are false. They are not government or media misinformation. She didn't, as you say, only "throw out suggestions and innuendos." She made definitive statements of fact about various affiliations, crimes, various actions and statements and histories most of which are on public record and many that were a result of research. They were documented in her book which no one as yet has disputed. And they are the "evidence" for her conclusions.

Conjecture or conclusions based on facts are not in the same category of evidence, as the so-called "evidence" based on lies, misinformation, and suppression of speech--the type of phony "evidence" that has abundantly been paraded before us the past six years.

Last edited by detbuch; 12-19-2022 at 01:05 AM..
Old 12-19-2022, 06:09 AM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled

If you posted actual words instead of YouTube, maybe you could change minds
But The Deep State Is Real
But it might not be what you think.

At a conference in mid-July, Barack Obama’s CIA director, John Brennan, remarked that executive branch officials have an “obligation … to refuse to carry out” outrageous or anti-democratic orders from President Donald Trump. The comment quickly caught the attention of Rush Limbaugh, who saw nothing short of a threat to the republic. “He practically called for a coup!” the radio host bellowed on the air a few days later, warning of a plot orchestrated by “embeds in the deep state at the Pentagon, State Department, various intelligence agencies.”

Embeds in the what? A year ago, the term “deep state” was the province of Edward Snowden acolytes and fans of paperback espionage thrillers. Today, Limbaugh takes it for granted that his millions of listeners know what it meant.

The rest of the story

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ligence-215537
Old 12-19-2022, 09:46 AM   #7
wdmso

So she wrote 2 books She wrote a 1,000 page book. She documented the evidence for her opinions or conclusions in her book.

You are correct Her book her facts and her opinions

That fit what you have always believed

What section would her books be in

History science fiction non fiction
Fiction or opinions

Here are some reviewers

One Nation Under Blackmail" you'll understand that rogue elements (usually at the top) of the Office of Naval Intelligence, CIA (formerly OSS), FBIhave been closely cooperating since WW2 with the National Crime Syndicate (Jewish and Italian) in the realm of drugs, gun-running, money laundering, human trafficking and other rackets. Epstein was a CIA and Mossad asset, just a cog in the wheel, one of many working on financial scams and procuring sexual blackmail against major politicians of both wings of the monoparty. Alas, Trump was also a frequent visitor to Epstein's island, as were the Clintons, George Mitchell, Bill Richardson, Dershowitz, Bill Gates and many more. Ghislaine Maxwell's father Robert, the media mogul, before his suspicious death, managed to tie together Yakuza, Triads, Tongs, Russian Mafia, American Mafia and the various intelligence agencies of the world in a gigantic web of corruption. It is known as the Mega Group.

Wow since ww2 it took a 32 year old from Chile to expose this lol

And a negative review

The first chapter really hyped up a whole conspiracy. The rest of the book really reached for some connections that only seem to be there if you ignore all logic and reasoning. Do your own research, and you'll probably come to a vastly different conclusion

She’s targeting a small base telling them exactly what they want to hear
Which in their minds give them the validation that what they think is correct and how the world is it’s a deep state Cabal
Old 12-19-2022, 10:10 AM   #8
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If you posted actual words instead of YouTube, maybe you could change minds
But The Deep State Is Real
But it might not be what you think.

Perhaps you missed it, I did post actual words in my response to Wayne. And, anyway, an interview on YouTube consists of words as well as the facial expressions of the interlocutors.
And if I use my own words, I'm often accused of pontificating.
Funny how that works--you post long lists of words but those folks don't say you pontifcate.

So, I figure posting a video won't discomfort those folks with my pontificating. And it's easier.

At a conference in mid-July, Barack Obama’s CIA director, John Brennan, remarked that executive branch officials have an “obligation … to refuse to carry out” outrageous or anti-democratic orders from President Donald Trump. The comment quickly caught the attention of Rush Limbaugh, who saw nothing short of a threat to the republic. “He practically called for a coup!” the radio host bellowed on the air a few days later, warning of a plot orchestrated by “embeds in the deep state at the Pentagon, State Department, various intelligence agencies.”

Embeds in the what? A year ago, the term “deep state” was the province of Edward Snowden acolytes and fans of paperback espionage thrillers. Today, Limbaugh takes it for granted that his millions of listeners know what it meant.

The rest of the story

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ligence-215537
I don't have much disagreement with what's said in the Politico article. Nor do I think Whitney Webb would either. I brought up the "deep state" in responding to Wayne because he made it an emphasis. But her book and the video was about far more than the deep state.
Old 12-19-2022, 03:11 PM   #9
detbuch

Quote:
So she wrote 2 books She wrote a 1,000 page book. She documented the evidence for her opinions or conclusions in her book.

She came to conclusions via the evidence just as you did when you categorically stated that Epstein committed suicide. You provided statistics that showed "So guess what Jeff’s death by suicide in a jail cell."

And you claimed that the stats you showed made it more plausible that he committed suicide. Do you have any stats that show how many times a guard fell asleep during suicide watch? Or how many times an alarm mechanism failed during suicide watch? Or how many times an inmate hung himself from a height shorter than his height? Or how many times or percentages all three of those things happened at the same time? If that trio of events is rare or never, does that make it more plausible that he committed suicide rather than that it was made to look like a suicide.

You are correct Her book her facts and her opinions

"Her" facts were mostly public record. Some needed further research. She didn't make them up.

That fit what you have always believed

I haven't always believed what I believe now.
I used to believe that the federal government would, as a good workforce should and would do, faithfully execute its duties and do what is in our best interest against those and that which would harm us or impinge on our rights.

Then I was made aware of competing factional interests in our government. One which, historically and currently wanted to "transform" our system from one that protected our constitutional unalienable individual rights against a tyrannical central power into a centralized one in which we could depend on to give us the rights it created ad hoc and to ultimately provide for our collective needs-- versus a factional interest that claimed to Protect our original constitutional rights.

Then I came to learn that the latter constitutionalist faction was also chipping away at our Constitution, but at a slower rate.

I once had a complete trust that in the wars we faught we were totally justified and were the righteous ones. I once supported Bush's Iraq war, but have been convinced otherwise. I have a more jaundiced eye now regarding any calls for war. Though, no doubt, a war may well be justified and necessary.

I had faith in our federal intel and criminal agencies, but have learned that they, like all idealistically created institutions, can slowly rot due to scoundrels within them, for whatever reason, from financial to partisan. And I am wary of the unconstitutional power given to all the federal regulatory agencies, especially as they have tremendously shifted power from the states to the federal government and greatly enhanced our march to the one state absolute power of a centralized federal government.

Among so many changes of what I believe in so many areas of my life.

What section would her books be in

History science fiction non fiction
Fiction or opinions

Depends on the book store. Not long ago I went to a Barnes and Noble store to buy some Thomas Sowell books. The shelves were full of lots of fluffy, woke, popular cultural economic and history books, as well as various classically accepted or oriented ones. But still relevant and productive books by the iconic and influental conservative leaning Thomas Sowell--none. But I could order them if I wished. That is, I guess, they are all still in print and selling well, but not good enough to stock, at least at that Barnes and Noble.

Here are some reviewers

One Nation Under Blackmail" you'll understand that rogue elements (usually at the top) of the Office of Naval Intelligence, CIA (formerly OSS), FBIhave been closely cooperating since WW2 with the National Crime Syndicate (Jewish and Italian) in the realm of drugs, gun-running, money laundering, human trafficking and other rackets. Epstein was a CIA and Mossad asset, just a cog in the wheel, one of many working on financial scams and procuring sexual blackmail against major politicians of both wings of the monoparty. Alas, Trump was also a frequent visitor to Epstein's island, as were the Clintons, George Mitchell, Bill Richardson, Dershowitz, Bill Gates and many more. Ghislaine Maxwell's father Robert, the media mogul, before his suspicious death, managed to tie together Yakuza, Triads, Tongs, Russian Mafia, American Mafia and the various intelligence agencies of the world in a gigantic web of corruption. It is known as the Mega Group.

Wow since ww2 it took a 32 year old from Chile to expose this lol

You got something against Chile or 32 year olds?
Are you a racist ageist? She was born in the USA and is still an American citizen. And very bright, wise, and productive--for a 32 year old from Chile.

And a negative review

The first chapter really hyped up a whole conspiracy. The rest of the book really reached for some connections that only seem to be there if you ignore all logic and reasoning. Do your own research, and you'll probably come to a vastly different conclusion

She’s targeting a small base telling them exactly what they want to hear
Which in their minds give them the validation that what they think is correct and how the world is it’s a deep state Cabal
If she wanted to earn enough money to make a decent living, or to make it worthwhile for her time and effort spent, she wouldn't put out the time and energy it takes to write a thousand pages of well researched dense copy as in the book she wrote just so she could sell enough copies to a bunch of schmucks. That kind of effort and dedication smacks more of doing it for love, truth, and honor, than it does for getting validation from a small base of narrow minds.

She wrote it for the citizens of this country who don't know what she envisions as coming if we don't pay attention to what is fairly obvious re the powers that be, here and worldwide, and the "cooperation" among those powers for more gain and more power, and what the cost will be to the rest of us not only in terms of our freedoms and well-being, but in terms of our basic humanity.

As a brief summation and example of how we can be persuaded without force to surrender our freedoms and our humanity, let us look at what is rapidly unfolding before our eyes. How does the worldwide, instigated here, "cabal" of global central power achieve its rise to total power. The most efficient step is to strip us of notions of personal freedom, of thoughts that there are any absolutes or any permanence or such immutable things as "human nature."

Even make words and meanings flexible, changeable at whim in order to, as Orwell showed, control thought. Once you've made words flexible and unpredictable in meaning, just ban them by censoring speech in social and political platforms--stop ideas from proliferating--call them mis or disinformation.

Make all things possible through science. You don't need to remain a gender given at birth. You can choose (ah, freedom) a gender and make it so simply by claiming it. And divesting yourself of various natural gender markers by scientific procedures or ingestion of various pharmaceuticals. Under this manufactured creation of a gender, the notion of gender is destroyed, eliminated. It makes it impossible to answer the question "what is a woman?"--Apparently, whatever you want it to be. And that inspires the question, why do you care about something that doesn't actually exist? Forgetaboutit.

Make it so that you are not significant. That you exist simply as a thought, a wish, an "identity" that has no bounds nor fixed meaningful definition. Strip you of the necessity to make and assure your own responsible way in your momentary frightful existence--have it programmed by the beneficent power of experts whose mission is to give you a stressless existence of perpetual pleasure not encumbered by demanding traditions, customs, perturbing questions of why and how, and so forth, so long as you do the necessary and easy work prescribed for you in order to maintain the order needed for those who are owners of your would be "society." They, of course, will need no chips inserted in their heads. They may have to endure occasional stress in order to maintain their power--that is, they can maintain a semblance of actual humanity as we know it.

Sure, sounds like a really crazy conspiracy theory. Quite like Huxley's Brave New World.

When that book was published, not that very long ago, it was not considered a conspiracy theory. Of course, at that time, the use of the label "conspiracy theory" as a means to suppress or "debunk" opposing views was not in use.

No, at that time it was considered a very thoughtful, insightful, book that proposed a serious challenge to what could become the dehumanization of the world's population into basically roboticized humanoids serving as the well-kept slave workforce of the privileged few. The few who would still have the stress and meaningfulness of maintaining power--along with the meaningful privilege of possessing not only the burden of being human, but as well the boundless satisfactions of creative, responsible, powerful, human existence.

There is a similar possibility posed by Whitney Webb in her book if we don't heed some very obvious direction we are taking, and if we quietly succumb to the siren call of pleasure and convenience in store for the reduced population--oh yeah, forgot, reduce the population to a more easily manageable size that will be needed to sustain whoever gains the power to rule in the global "new world order" by such means as encouraging, funding, imposing the spread of abortion, promoting the lgbtq+ agendas thus encouraging (even demanding/enforcing by various anti-discriminatory laws) more and more to join those who don't naturally produce new people.

At least discuss the possibilities. Even show how wonderful it can be and not to worry.

Last edited by detbuch; 12-19-2022 at 04:17 PM..