Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Old 10-04-2014, 07:17 AM   #1
Jim in CT

We were on the Cape in 2012 when my kids were 5, 2, and 1. One of the best things we did was go out on a lobster boat for 2 hours and watch the lobsterman pull his traps, and see what was inside. The guy we did that with has moved to FL. Anyone know a captain who does lobster charters out near Truro?
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #2
fishonnelsons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
We were on the Cape in 2012 when my kids were 5, 2, and 1. One of the best things we did was go out on a lobster boat for 2 hours and watch the lobsterman pull his traps, and see what was inside. The guy we did that with has moved to FL. Anyone know a captain who does lobster charters out near Truro?
Jim - Rich from Beth Ann Charters and Nelsons - Chris Townscend, who you did the lobster charter with, is back in town - doesn't advertise but his boat is on the same pier, about 4 down from the Beth Ann.
fishonnelsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:08 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonnelsons View Post
Jim - Rich from Beth Ann Charters and Nelsons - Chris Townscend, who you did the lobster charter with, is back in town - doesn't advertise but his boat is on the same pier, about 4 down from the Beth Ann.
Yes, Chris Townscend! Can't tell you how much my kids loved that trip.

Rich, do you remember me? We did a trip with my then five year old, on Fathers Day 2012, you put his picture (with me, holding a keeper) in the local paper. I am looking at that photo on my desk as I type this. He still talks about the day on your boat and the day with Capt Chris. He was going to FL to captain a yacht as I remember.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:34 AM   #4
fishonnelsons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Yes, Chris Townscend! Can't tell you how much my kids loved that trip.

Rich, do you remember me? We did a trip with my then five year old, on Fathers Day 2012, you put his picture (with me, holding a keeper) in the local paper. I am looking at that photo on my desk as I type this. He still talks about the day on your boat and the day with Capt Chris. He was going to FL to captain a yacht as I remember.
I remember - your son caught the fish over in the bay by the old holiday inn and I did put the pic in the paper. Swing by next season and we'll do it again!
fishonnelsons is offline   Reply With Quote