Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-03-2018, 02:57 PM   #1
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Senator Lindsey Graham has emerged as the most vocal champion of Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination. But on Wednesday, he suggested that President Donald Trump’s recent attacks on Christine Blasey Ford, the judge’s accuser, aren’t useful—though they could, he noted, “be worse.”

“President Trump went through a factual rendition that I didn’t particularly like,” Graham said. “I would tell him, ‘Knock it off. You’re not helping.’”
Never in my life or from what I know of history has this country ever seen a president so depraved.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:24 PM   #2
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Never in my life or from what I know of history has this country ever seen a president so depraved.
You're version of history is very short.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:29 PM   #3
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You're version of history is very short.
I was going back a few hundred years.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:46 PM   #4
scottw

Quote:
and yet he cannot stoop low enough to match the depravity of elected democrats...we're really in a pickle
Old 10-03-2018, 05:00 PM   #5
detbuch

Quote:
The thing is, you didn't say "a man so depraved," you said "a President so depraved."

It's even very questionable to say that Trump is the most depraved man who then became President. But how is Trump the most depraved President actually while being President?
Old 10-03-2018, 09:05 PM   #6
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
The thing is, you didn't say "a man so depraved," you said "a President so depraved."

It's even very questionable to say that Trump is the most depraved man who then became President. But how is Trump the most depraved President actually while being President?
Maybe he meant “a president who is such an outright #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&”

Edit: I mean “butt hole”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:43 PM   #7
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post

That's possible . . . I'd rather not make an accusation without corroboration.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #8
detbuch

Quote:

Spence did say "depraved." How's this for a President being depraved, or even a butt hole including when in office:

(From http://www.cracked.com/article_18945...t-mention.html)

Lyndon Johnson Was a Dong-Waving Sex Machine

Lyndon Johnson took over as president after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and today most people know him as the president who made Vietnam happen (he being the one who really escalated the conflict). He wasn't terribly popular and had his share of scandals.

That drink in his hand is pretty much straight Everclear.
But at the time, he did have a reputation for getting things done. When he wanted something passed, he'd badger the #^&#^&#^&#^& out of everybody to get it, so much so that people came to call his relentless lobbying "the Johnson Treatment." We bring that up because after reading this, you're going to picture something else entirely anytime someone threatens you with "the Johnson Treatment." Something much worse.

Johnson was a sexual beast, and also fond of (literally) waving his #^&#^&#^&#^& around.

He would often use language like "Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-#^&#^&#^&#^& [fu...king]"

While other unfaithful presidents were satisfied with little affairs here and there, Johnson's bevy of babes was referred to by his male aides as a harem (he was said to be jealous of Kennedy's womanizing ways and wanted to top him). Johnson would make passes at secretaries, and it was known that any who accepted would be promoted to private secretary, two words that in this context should probably have air quotes around them anytime they are uttered. By the time he was done, virtually all of his secretaries, plus his two mistresses, got the Johnson Treatment.

He then tasked the Secret Service with keeping his philandering from his wife, but it obviously did not do a good job at that. His wife had full knowledge of everything and sometimes even supported it. At parties, he would make obvious passes at girls right in front of his wife. One of the girls who stayed over at his place got awakened in the middle of the night by Johnson holding a flashlight and saying, "Move over. This is your president."

Which goes down in history as the second-greatest pickup line ever, losing just barely to, "Hello, I'm an astronaut."
As for waving around his cock (a little extension of him that he had affectionately nicknamed "Jumbo"), he was said to piss in public whenever he felt like it, and if anyone dared confront him, he would whip his #^&#^&#^&#^& around and challenge the poor sap with, "Have you seen anything bigger than this?"
Old 10-03-2018, 11:54 PM   #9
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Spence did say "depraved." How's this for a President being depraved, or even a butt hole including when in office:

(From http://www.cracked.com/article_18945...t-mention.html)

Lyndon Johnson Was a Dong-Waving Sex Machine

Lyndon Johnson took over as president after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and today most people know him as the president who made Vietnam happen (he being the one who really escalated the conflict). He wasn't terribly popular and had his share of scandals.

That drink in his hand is pretty much straight Everclear.
But at the time, he did have a reputation for getting things done. When he wanted something passed, he'd badger the #^&#^&#^&#^& out of everybody to get it, so much so that people came to call his relentless lobbying "the Johnson Treatment." We bring that up because after reading this, you're going to picture something else entirely anytime someone threatens you with "the Johnson Treatment." Something much worse.

Johnson was a sexual beast, and also fond of (literally) waving his #^&#^&#^&#^& around.

He would often use language like "Ford's economics are the worst thing that's happened to this country since pantyhose ruined finger-#^&#^&#^&#^& [fu...king]"

While other unfaithful presidents were satisfied with little affairs here and there, Johnson's bevy of babes was referred to by his male aides as a harem (he was said to be jealous of Kennedy's womanizing ways and wanted to top him). Johnson would make passes at secretaries, and it was known that any who accepted would be promoted to private secretary, two words that in this context should probably have air quotes around them anytime they are uttered. By the time he was done, virtually all of his secretaries, plus his two mistresses, got the Johnson Treatment.

He then tasked the Secret Service with keeping his philandering from his wife, but it obviously did not do a good job at that. His wife had full knowledge of everything and sometimes even supported it. At parties, he would make obvious passes at girls right in front of his wife. One of the girls who stayed over at his place got awakened in the middle of the night by Johnson holding a flashlight and saying, "Move over. This is your president."

Which goes down in history as the second-greatest pickup line ever, losing just barely to, "Hello, I'm an astronaut."
As for waving around his cock (a little extension of him that he had affectionately nicknamed "Jumbo"), he was said to piss in public whenever he felt like it, and if anyone dared confront him, he would whip his #^&#^&#^&#^& around and challenge the poor sap with, "Have you seen anything bigger than this?"
Is this where calling a penis a Johnson came from?

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:18 AM   #10
detbuch

Quote:
Is this where calling a penis a Johnson came from?