Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Meet & Greet Forum

Meet & Greet Forum S-B is an online Community dedicated to angling for Striped Bass. Come in, say hello and tell us a little bit about you. Thanks! Team Striped-Bass.com

Old 01-13-2015, 11:04 PM   #1
Andrewm1676

New guy From New Haven CT area

Hello fellas. Obviously I'm new to the site, and I'm still working out the bugs. A little about me, I was born and raised in NJ Lived in North NJ for the most part. When I started to get into saltwater fishing I started to work my way south found a place to lay my head in Ocean County Lived in the County for about 10 years total. I Have fished most of the waters and Beaches in Monmouth & Ocean County, In Dec 2014, I moved up here to start a new Career/Fresh start on life. I live in the New Haven CT area, and recently joined CT Surfcasters. Ive been fishing my entire life, mostly from boats... ( I was happy the fist day I got it and happy the day I sold it) lol but anyways I have recently decided in the last two years to dedicate myself to surfcasting from bait fishing to using plugs Looking forward to the 2015 season here in Ct. I hope I didn't bore you to much with this Thread.. Tight lines! Fellas
Andrewm1676 is offline   Reply With Quote