Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Meet & Greet Forum

Meet & Greet Forum S-B is an online Community dedicated to angling for Striped Bass. Come in, say hello and tell us a little bit about you. Thanks! Team Striped-Bass.com

Old 09-07-2016, 06:32 PM   #1
Jimbo

Not New, But...

I've met a number of you guys at a couple of TFCTFN's a number of years back. Been hanging and lurking around for many years, too, but from afar. Been in the West Dennis area most of July and August caring for my father and hope to be around even more more often, hoping to buy the property. Me and Mrs. leaving hot, humid NJ at sunup. If you happen to be around Bass River Park and see NJ plates right across the street (first house over the bridge), stop in and say hey.

Fishing is a... discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish. ~Herbert Hoover
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 06:17 AM   #2
Guppy
User

I'll keep an eye out for ya
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:37 PM   #3
Jimbo

And indeed you did. After 5 days Comcast showed up today and connected us so the cable box and router are up, unfortunately we didn't get NESN in the package. Anyway, Gup, good to meet you. Hope we cross paths again soon...once I get this house from he!! under control.

Fishing is a... discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish. ~Herbert Hoover
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:41 PM   #4
Guppy
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
And indeed you did. After 5 days Comcast showed up today and connected us so the cable box and router are up, unfortunately we didn't get NESN in the package. Anyway, Gup, good to meet you. Hope we cross paths again soon...once I get this house from he!! under control.
Ya, thought u might have pm'd me, we could have fished or are u still here..?
I'll pm u my #

See ya
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote