Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-18-2019, 08:49 AM   #31
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Spell check and no cheaters on, yes Cohen. Oh the #^&#^&#^&#^& show is already here, we have all been living it for two years, it’s just the volume just keeps getting louder and louder. So let’s put the wall and all the fing childish BS happening on both sides aside, if it’s proven there was collusion, that Russian has a monetary hold over Trump and he also is guilty of witness tampering, I hope they impeach his butt quickly so we can all move on.

Any best guess on what this shutdown is costing the economy? Trump is so proud of is economy and yet this crap over a campaign promise is going to seriously cut into the GDP, not to mention the irreparable harm it’s causing hundreds of thousands. The art of the deal is to hold the government hostage.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-18-2019, 09:19 AM   #32
wdmso

There’s a saying if enough people call you a horse . Check your ass you probably have a Tail.

Trump supporters suffer from

Authoritarian Personality Syndrome

Social dominance orientation

And a general denial of facts and evidence and documented actions

And biggest issue is they hold everyone else to a higher standard on all topics and actions Then They do Trump
Old 01-18-2019, 10:05 AM   #33
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

Any best guess on what this shutdown is costing the economy?
no but I agree enough is enough but whatever the cost, it is nowhere near as much as Obamacare has cost us. That abortion is still costing people and ruining lives

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 01-18-2019, 11:33 AM   #34
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
no but I agree enough is enough but whatever the cost, it is nowhere near as much as Obamacare has cost us. That abortion is still costing people and ruining lives
That’s To funny Obamacare and abortion

2 of the pillars of any conservatives arguments when they have nothing else ..

Use Obama or abortion in any sentence ... and conservatives drool on command and believe it with out question