Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-06-2020, 07:34 AM   #1
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Low blow Wayne.

If that’s the case then Bitchslappedboy is the face of the Democratic Party.��
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sorry,, it's the new normal Republicans have lost their party . It's been over taken , it's just the current reality... maybe it will change but to many Republicans see re election by demonstrating I am more of an American because I am a Republican mantra And I sleep with a gun and the American flag .

But Pete's thoughts are not just based in ideology , facts and actual events are considered. He is no AOC she is the poster child for the rights narrtive for Democratic voters are like her 10% are

Basswipes thoughts are based on ideology conspericy and far right wing his thoughts are Republican those of Republican voters re enforced by Trump himself any other moderate Republican in a RINO and alienated in their own party , well over 1/2 feel this. Way. Hell in Mass Baker is a Rino. And criticized Trump and had to fight for supply yet Fla Governor got everything he wanted ..

Wait till Trump get his hands on that 500 million that he has the ability to disperse ..

I Bet we see swing states get the lions share , to buy votes with federal money disguised as stimulus

He kind did that with Gm in Ohio forcing only them to make ventilators and re open a factory that they sold last year

Trump’s administration has not formally ordered any of the machines, USA TODAY has learned. Story's 2 days

Last edited by wdmso; 04-06-2020 at 08:00 AM..
Old 04-06-2020, 07:44 AM   #2
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Sorry,, it's the new normal Republicans have lost their party . It's been over taken , it's just the current reality... maybe it will change but to many Republicans see re election by demonstrating I am more of an American because I am a Republican mantra And I sleep with a gun and the American flag .
Wayne, instead of criticizing the Republican Party, just tell us all the things that make you proud to be a Democrat. Describe your favorite parts about it and please highlight the leaders and ideals that make it superior. Certainly the list will be long so have fun with it and stay positive.👌

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 04-06-2020, 10:34 AM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Wayne, instead of criticizing the Republican Party, just tell us all the things that make you proud to be a Democrat. Describe your favorite parts about it and please highlight the leaders and ideals that make it superior. Certainly the list will be long so have fun with it and stay positive.��
I've said it be iam registered independent and always have been and I am a moderate I have no need to champion a person ( no cult of personality to follow)

I dont push democratic policy... here I spend most of it debunking the conspericy theories and non sense spewed by the right from abortion to open borders to were being over run with illegals to global warms a gaff

It's clear if your not a Republican your the problem you see it when Trumps
speakers at his rallies you see it in campaign ads you see it in comment sections
You see it in the aid to states or how the press is treated

And the response here will be Hillary called us deplorables , so were even

I would Love to hear how iam wrong with my description of the current republican party
Clearly it isn't all Republicans but the tug of war for the heart of the Republican party has been won by Trump and the right wing of the party.

So I am open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Also Dont care who you pray to how many guns you own or what sex you are or if your married to a man or a women

This is an ultra liberal in todays Republican party , which I find funny because I support more individual freedoms then they do ...

Ps my disdain for Trump has zero to do with him borrowing the lable Republican he was always an embarrassment from the day he chose to run , and how he ran and even to this day how he presents himself.

I have never had an issue with any elected official or potus democratic or Republican until Trump

Last edited by wdmso; 04-06-2020 at 10:43 AM..
Old 04-06-2020, 01:01 PM   #4
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I've said it be iam registered independent and always have been and I am a moderate I have no need to champion a person ( no cult of personality to follow)

I dont push democratic policy... here I spend most of it debunking the conspericy theories and non sense spewed by the right from abortion to open borders to were being over run with illegals to global warms a gaff

It's clear if your not a Republican your the problem you see it when Trumps
speakers at his rallies you see it in campaign ads you see it in comment sections
You see it in the aid to states or how the press is treated

And the response here will be Hillary called us deplorables , so were even

I would Love to hear how iam wrong with my description of the current republican party
Clearly it isn't all Republicans but the tug of war for the heart of the Republican party has been won by Trump and the right wing of the party.

So I am open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Also Dont care who you pray to how many guns you own or what sex you are or if your married to a man or a women

This is an ultra liberal in todays Republican party , which I find funny because I support more individual freedoms then they do ...

Ps my disdain for Trump has zero to do with him borrowing the lable Republican he was always an embarrassment from the day he chose to run , and how he ran and even to this day how he presents himself.

I have never had an issue with any elected official or potus democratic or Republican until Trump
Wayne, you purposefully like to cherry pick an extreme action and then portray whatever foolishness as a typical Trumper. That is your your mo. It’s like me promoting PeteF in the same manner and calling him the face of the Dems...

It’s clear that if you are not a Democratic then you are in lock step with Trumpf.🤡

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN