Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Kayaking

Kayaking After the frequent attempts at Bribery, beatings, and simply getting towed at Sunrise - S-B opens the Kayak Forums Also see http://www.ultimatekayakfishing.com

Old 10-28-2007, 02:29 PM   #1
Bay Stalker
Electrocutioner

Send a message via AIM to Bay Stalker
Plug Storage Container For The Hobie's With The Small Round Hatch

After doing allot of plugging out of the yak this year, I found it a pain in the but to access and change plugs. I wanted something to keep the plugs readily accessible in front of me like a plug bag when surf fishing. I did not want to have a small plugs bag or a plaino container up front that could get lost. So after thinking about it I decided to make this. For my soft baits I can keep a small container in my vest pocket for my jig heads and my soft baits in the other vest pocket. I used the extra container that came with the yak and pvc pipe that is used for in house vac systems. The pvc is very light that is why I chose it.

Bay Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:54 PM   #2
leftyfan

that is pretty cool-I use the hobie bucket and just keep a few lose plugs in it and then keep a plano box in my crate mate which sits right behind me-I try not too bring too much stuff with me in the yak besides tube/worm rigs and some plugs
leftyfan is offline   Reply With Quote