Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-11-2019, 10:55 AM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

I thought this was fake, but it's the Stable Genius

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago
More
A big subject today at the White House Social Media Summit will be the tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practiced by certain companies. We will not let them get away with it much longer. The Fake News Media will also be there, but for a limited period..

....The Fake News is not as important, or as powerful, as Social Media. They have lost tremendous credibility since that day in November, 2016, that I came down the escalator with the person who was to become your future First Lady. When I ultimately leave office in six......

....years, or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding), they will quickly go out of business for lack of credibility, or approval, from the public. That’s why they will all be Endorsing me at some point, one way or the other. Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden, or @AlfredENeuman99,..

...or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1000/24th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media!

4:30 AM - 11 Jul 2019

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 07-11-2019, 10:59 AM   #2
Jim in CT

i am the first to admit i despised obama, and i started my fair share of anti obama threads. but we get it pete, he’s a jerk who says outlandish things.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 07-11-2019, 11:17 AM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i am the first to admit i despised obama, and i started my fair share of anti obama threads. but we get it pete, he’s a jerk who says outlandish things.

Wow you can minimize anything when it come to Trump ( he’s a jerk who says outlandish things.). truly a gift to behold

but you never had much real stuff to despise Obama over... most of it was fictitious

We dont suffer that issue with Trump
Old 07-11-2019, 12:12 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Wow you can minimize anything when it come to Trump ( he’s a jerk who says outlandish things.). truly a gift to behold

but you never had much real stuff to despise Obama over... most of it was fictitious

We dont suffer that issue with Trump
i’m not minimalizing. he IS a morally bankrupt reptile
and a narcissist. That’s accurate. you and pete are trying to make him out to be Pol Pot, and he’s not.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:13 PM   #5
Sea Dangles

Funny how he doesn’t see how he maximizes everything when it comes to Trump.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:42 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Funny how he doesn’t see how he maximizes everything when it comes to Trump.
people with TDS don’t know they have it, any more than a fish knows it’s wet.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:43 PM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
people with TDS don’t know they have it, any more than a fish knows it’s wet.
My counter argument to that is that the die hard Trump fans are wearing blinders and just don't want to or don't care to see what is going on and ignore the collateral damage being done. It's the typical don't confuse me with facts my mind is made up mind set.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:57 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
My counter argument to that is that the die hard Trump fans are wearing blinders and just don't want to or don't care to see what is going on and ignore the collateral damage being done. It's the typical don't confuse me with facts my mind is made up mind set.
my counter argument to
that, is that while
you are correct, i see no blind trump followers here who refuse to criticize him. i see plenty of people
obsessed with painting him in a negative light, and who refuse to acknowledge any good he does.
Old 07-11-2019, 03:12 PM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
i’m not minimalizing. he IS a morally bankrupt reptile
and a narcissist. That’s accurate. you and pete are trying to make him out to be Pol Pot, and he’s not.
Your funny no one here has compared him to Pol Pot ... its a fantastical image youve made up in your head.. to protect your conscience.. we've only presented what he has said and done... you and others just make the excuses its a denial thing .... sunlight is the best disinfectant. ... Sadly I dont need to make up things up about Trump like the right did with Obama ... funny how that works
Old 07-11-2019, 03:36 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Your funny no one here has compared him to Pol Pot ... its a fantastical image youve made up in your head.. to protect your conscience.. we've only presented what he has said and done... you and others just make the excuses its a denial thing .... sunlight is the best disinfectant. ... Sadly I dont need to make up things up about Trump like the right did with Obama ... funny how that works
let’s try this...what percentage of the comments that you and Pete have made about Trump, are negative? how many times
have you posted about the ways the roaring economy have helped
americans? how many times
have you criticized trump for doing things ( putting kids in cages at the border), which none of you cared about, when Obama was doing them?

i hated Obama, but routinely gave him good marks for the way he handled terror and the economy. because i’m not delusional. are you as fair? is pete? got stripers? spence went into self-imposed exile after the election for gods sake...

you did get one thing right by accident, i am funny.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:08 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Your funny no one here has compared him to Pol Pot ...
people in congress are saying he has set up concentration camps. maybe i should have said hitler instead of pol pot, would that make you feel better?