Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2017, 09:13 PM   #1
Guppy
User

Prayers for Joe

Was thinking about Joe ( MacoJoe ) earlier this evening so I sent a PM hoping all was well and he was still hanging tuff...

Phone rings a little while later, surprised as hell, it's Joe. Asked about him he says , l'm doing ok... It was good to know he's still hanging in there, one tough guy!

He proceeds to tell me about a phone call he received this morning. He says hello, someone says how ya doing, Joe says ok, the guy then says what you doing today, Joe says who is this, the guy says this is Beth Isriael? and your number is up and we have a new organ for you, get you ass in here !!!!!

Can you believe this, the day before Christmas? I was giggling like a little kid... He says he's going nuts waiting, what? Ya, I'm in the hospital with a bunch of tubes running out of me right now waiting for them to come get me any moment for the op...

If this doesn't lift your heart, you're dead.. :-)

So let them fly, T&P's for Joe
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote