Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-23-2019, 07:51 AM   #1
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=wdmso;1164354]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
If iDishonest,corrupt,immoral...these are all words to describe the dog and pony show the dems have been putting on for years. This time it was even more of a nothing burger than the Kavanaugh charade. What a waste of resources.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/QUOTE

Finaly the most substantial post you've made to date .. showing how you really feel.
Nice hissy fit
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
qdmso, your side took it on the chin here. big time.
Old 03-23-2019, 08:49 AM   #2
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
It was such a good story though, and pretty believable... especially the urination part
Some parts might have been true, but it was considered to be a mix
of truth, half truths, and falsifications. That is what disinformation is and it is wonderful at paralyzing things around it. What we are waiting to find is whether or not DJT asked the RUS for help to defeat HRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Only conservatives can call an investigation that has how many convictions of Trumps people and call it a nothing burger

But bengiza was clearly Hillary's fault and the outrage over the lie it was because of a video by the Obama administration's. Which ended in no convictions or anything

If people like jim and dangle were honest enough to apply the logic to Muller's report as they did bengiza investigation . Or hilliarys email and lock her up rally cry... they may have some credibility on calling this a nothing burger .. but they do not

They have fell for the Trump narrative of only one question matters did trump collude (singular just him) .. ignoring who is the captain of the ship

What were the convictions for? None (yet) were for Trump's people colluding with RUS, they were for lying to FBI.

I'll use Vox so all y'all can think it is legit

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
for two years, we’ve been told the lie that there were crimes. the indictments handed down, were for crimes
committed during, not before, the investigation. while those crimes
need to be punished, it’s wirth noting that there have been zero i dicemts related to collusion. everyone in the media, again, was wrong. and stupid. and partisan.

This is true

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 03-23-2019, 03:06 PM   #3
wdmso

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;1164358]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

qdmso, your side took it on the chin here. big time.
What are you talking about took it on the chin sn investigation was conducted .. if no direct like was made to Trump so be it ... who'd people are still chanting lock her up?? Who are making excuses like the charges were for lying to the FBI I guess that's acceptable for Trump supporter who think the FBI is in on it ..anyway
AGAIN the by anymeans nessary crowd . We don't care who he hangs with or what they've done what he has said who he insulted. As long as we get what we want

But OMG the
Jeremiah Wright controversy

But the right could care less about whom Trump associates are its comical
Old 03-23-2019, 03:26 PM   #4
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=wdmso;1164374]
Quote:

What are you talking about took it on the chin sn investigation was conducted .. if no direct like was made to Trump so be it ... who'd people are still chanting lock her up?? Who are making excuses like the charges were for lying to the FBI I guess that's acceptable for Trump supporter who think the FBI is in on it ..anyway
AGAIN the by anymeans nessary crowd . We don't care who he hangs with or what they've done what he has said who he insulted. As long as we get what we want

But OMG the
Jeremiah Wright controversy

But the right could care less about whom Trump associates are its comical
non stop promises
of impeachable offenses for two years. i thought he was a traitor?
Old 03-23-2019, 07:57 PM   #5
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
non stop promises
of impeachable offenses for two years. i thought he was a traitor?
Just because he didn’t get indicted doesn’t mean he’s not a traitor

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Old 03-23-2019, 08:22 PM   #6
detbuch

Quote:
That's true. It's also true that no matter whatever proof might be shown that he is not a traitor, that wouldn't mean that you could not believe he is if you wanted to believe it.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:17 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
two years, three investigations, zero evidence.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:07 AM   #8
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
two years, three investigations, zero evidence.
Depends on your definition of evidence.

#1: you have no idea if there is/isn’t evidence, too many people have yet to complete ongoing investigations which are targeting a man who may not be able to be indicted. The house is only recently put into the hands of a group of people willing to dig into a mountain of evidence. The unfortunate part about this one is that the house happens to be run by people who are looking for it, not just those who will read through it and accept it if they don’t find anything. But there’s a lot that remains to play out.

#2: This is the same man who has cozied up to murderous dictators from some of our most direct enemies of state. North Korea tortured a US citizen to the brink of death and shipped him back home to die, and we’re talking about lifting sanctions because of a public image campaign promise. Russia hacked our election, and was proved to have done so early in the Mueller investigation, and Trump has repeatedly bucked our own domestic intelligence agencies (multiple) to side with the Russians that they didn’t do it. All the while revealing that he was conducting business dealings well into his candidacy for president to complete real estate deals with them.

Traitor? Maybe a little harsh.

Willing to sacrifice national interests in the name of his own? (A close, non criminal second) It’s sure as heck seems that way

If this had been Obama you guys would be lighting these boards on fire... I could probably make a movie about it

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Old 03-24-2019, 06:46 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Depends on your definition of evidence.

#1: you have no idea if there is/isn’t evidence, too many people have yet to complete ongoing investigations which are targeting a man who may not be able to be indicted. The house is only recently put into the hands of a group of people willing to dig into a mountain of evidence. The unfortunate part about this one is that the house happens to be run by people who are looking for it, not just those who will read through it and accept it if they don’t find anything. But there’s a lot that remains to play out.

#2: This is the same man who has cozied up to murderous dictators from some of our most direct enemies of state. North Korea tortured a US citizen to the brink of death and shipped him back home to die, and we’re talking about lifting sanctions because of a public image campaign promise. Russia hacked our election, and was proved to have done so early in the Mueller investigation, and Trump has repeatedly bucked our own domestic intelligence agencies (multiple) to side with the Russians that they didn’t do it. All the while revealing that he was conducting business dealings well into his candidacy for president to complete real estate deals with them.

Traitor? Maybe a little harsh.

Willing to sacrifice national interests in the name of his own? (A close, non criminal second) It’s sure as heck seems that way

If this had been Obama you guys would be lighting these boards on fire... I could probably make a movie about it
sorry, when i say zero evidence, that’s only because after two years, theee investigations, and tens of millions of dollars spent, there is zero direct evidence ( zero meaning ‘none’, or ‘lack of any’) that Trump worked with russia to help win.

Maybe hilary lost because she never visited wisconsin?

i don’t like trump. Can’t stand him, actually. but the media spent two years lying. And obamas DOJ worked with the hilary campaign to make serious, fabricated charges against fellow
american citizens. That’s scary.

Trump 100, media 0. He wins again, they have egg on their faces and then
they all
stepped on a rake on their way out. it’s hilarious. and half beast Rachael Maddow in tears again. Glorious.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:13 AM   #10
scottw

Quote:

this is remarkable.....