Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » Kayaking

Kayaking After the frequent attempts at Bribery, beatings, and simply getting towed at Sunrise - S-B opens the Kayak Forums Also see http://www.ultimatekayakfishing.com

Old 05-08-2019, 08:57 PM   #1
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
Tim Moore Outdoors Kayak University Weekend!

Well folks my Wife Angie and I are booked for what will be my 4th Kayak University Weekend at Squam Lake in Holderness NH May 31st to June 2nd! There is still time to register and still availability! I can't say enough about this weekend! First off Tim Moore our host has a great spot for us to launch from on Saturday to get us out onto Big Squam Lake! Its like kayak fishing in a postcard! The area is expansive and filled with islands with fantastic structure that makes the fishing amazing (The "smallies" will be on their beds)! Just look at the video and you will see what I mean! Sunday morning we launch right across the street from the beautiful Cottage Place onto Little Squam Lake and its an easy roll of the kayak across the street and into the water from home base (no travel necessary)! I could go on about how great a place Squam Lake is to fish but it really has to be experienced in person! More than the great fishing this weekend is about making friendships and building relationships that last a lifetime.......and Tim Moore of Tim Moore Outdoors delivers! The attendees of Kayak University are like minded people who share a passion for kayak fishing! Friday evening Tim has a fish fry dinner and everyone gathers in Great Hall for a meet and greet, seminars with kayak fishing reps Eric Harrison from Hobie Kayak and Ryan Dubay from Feel Free Kayaks and then we hang around the campfire and have a great old time! Saturday evening, after a long day of fishing (8-10 hours....its awesome) we again gather at Great Hall for dinner, share stories of the day, enjoy more seminars and Tim has a bunch of great fishing gear donated from his many sponsors to give away to all those registered attendees......did I mention that Tim has been given a brand new Old Town 120 kayak by his sponsor Old Town Kayaks themselves to be raffled off to one lucky member of Kayak University! Thats crazy cool! I also want to mention our hosts at Cottage Place! Sue Smith the owner of Cottage Place and her crew could not be any nicer and offer us a quaint, comfortable place to lay our heads after a long day of fishing! Its beautifully located on the shores of Little Squam Lake! For the price of admission you get 3 nights lodging (Friday, Saturday and Sunday if you choose to stay the night) meals are included besides dinner Friday and Saturday evening Tim provides hot breakfast sandwiches in the mornings as we head out on the water early and a bagged lunch is provided Saturday as the day is long and you will work up a powerful hunger catching fish and enjoying your surroundings! Now what I notice every year at Kayak University is there is always a mix of experienced Kayak anglers and anglers who are brand new to the sport and several people are actually there with their brand new kayaks! This weekend is perfect for people just getting into kayak fishing because they will be in the company of other experienced kayak fishermen as well as being able to fish with Tim Moore, Eric Harrison and other Kayak University Staff! They are there to guide you, answer any questions you may have regarding kayak fishing and fishing in general! It is truly a learning experience at Kayak University and you will come away from this weekend with great memories, knowledge and friendships that are long lasting! There is still time to register and I will post the information below so call Cottage Place today, make your reservations and join us for a great weekend fishing on Squam Lake!

YOUTUBE.COM
Kayak University Class of 2016
Kayak University is a weekend hosted annually by Tim Moore Outdoors and Cottage Place on Squam Lake in Holderness New Hampshire to promote…

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote