Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » TUNA & Big Game

TUNA & Big Game TUNA - Offshore Fishing for Tuna and Other Big Game

Old 06-03-2019, 07:14 PM   #1
SolOmoN

Send a message via Yahoo to SolOmoN
watching....

I have been watching the water from south of Hudson and following reports from NJ to LI working east out to 30 fathoms and a little further. I see some interesting things and wonder if I am just wishing or could this be developing into a bite. The water I am following that is holding fish and is pushing ENE following LI and there seems to be a good temp break and a salinity break around Butterfish. we also have a nice up welling which lends itself to the aforementioned data.

Providing the weather forecast holds for this coming Friday - does anyone have any thoughts on this other than "Good Luck Lets us know how you make out"

chris

SolOmoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:43 AM   #2
Guppy
User

Way over my head

But it seems like a 12 hr. forecast isn’t even much good this season, I’m up at 3:30 , dressed, 1st cup half gone, check it again, went back to bed... dah
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote