Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 11-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
JFK/Princess Di?!?!?

More conspiracy theories in the JFK assasination......still investigating the death of Princess Di more than 10 years after she was killed in a car accident!!!!! When will people let it go???? So damn tired of them rehashing this stuff over and over and over and over and over! Most of the people who may or may not have been involved in the JFK assasination are dead for cryin' out loud......and Princess Di was killed in an accident!!!!! People just have to hang on to this stuff!!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:08 PM   #2
Slingah

smash that tv....

Live at Leeds
Slingah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:16 PM   #3
chief10
Gone Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
More conspiracy theories in the JFK assasination......still investigating the death of Princess Di more than 10 years after she was killed in a car accident!!!!! When will people let it go???? So damn tired of them rehashing this stuff over and over and over and over and over! Most of the people who may or may not have been involved in the JFK assasination are dead for cryin' out loud......and Princess Di was killed in an accident!!!!! People just have to hang on to this stuff!!
It's Al Queda. they did it.
chief10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:47 PM   #4
Karl F

I hear ya loud and clear BF. BUT.. the one thing that haunts me, and I;ll never live to see it, is the uncensored and final file on the JFK assasination won't be released till 2053 or some such year.. if there was nothing "fishy" about it, and as you said, all involved in any way shape or form are no longer of this earth, than why the half century wait???
I doubt the info is earth shattering, but the holding onto the info, feeds the myths....

As for Princess Di.. the papparazi frenzy, a drunk driver at ludicrous speed.. WTF... case closed!
Karl F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 08:52 AM   #5
basswipe

I want to know what REALLY happened just outside of Roswell in 1947!

In all seriousness if alien cultures had the insanely advanced technology to traverse the space between stars would they really have come all that distance to simply end up crashing or being shot down by what they would consider to be very primitive culture/technology?

I absolutely believe our galaxy and the universe as a whole is teaming with life but it another species wanted to visit Earth for whatever purpose they would just do so.What harm could humanity pose to them?

People need to let go of the "alien conspiracy".Governments keep secrets because they have to.They use deception and denial to keep these secrets.
basswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:11 AM   #6
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

I could care less about Di.

But, as long as there is a chance that the duly elected leader of this country was violently overthrown in what amounted to a coup d'etat, I think that people should continue to ask those unanswered questions--starting with how a bullet fired from a 5th story window on a downward trajectory struck someone in the shoulder but somehow managed to exit through his throat, and after that made a right turn, passed through another person, smashed his wrist bone and lodged in his thigh, all without losing more than a fraction of its total mass. Or how a person struck in the head from the right rear magically got thrown back--not forward, but back--to the left.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:56 AM   #7
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

I think MikeP needs to file a class action tort on behalf of all american citizens right to know un the FOIA. No reason we should wait another 46 years

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 02:14 PM   #8
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

There have probably been 100,000 FOIA requests made on that subject already

Everything has been released that will be released in our lifetime--anything else, if it exists, is classified and FOIA doesn't help there.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 02:16 PM   #9
riverrat55

The TRUTH is out there, but only for the ones that hide it!!!
riverrat55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:01 PM   #10
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Gossip + conspiracy theories + press = $$$$$

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:14 PM   #11
baldwin

C'mon, now. Everyone knows that JFK is banging Di in the back seat of Elvis' limo.
baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote