Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2018, 03:56 AM   #1
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,346
distraction Donald at it again

Trump orders declassification of surveillance application, release of Comey texts


Trump’s latest offensive against a Russia investigation that has ensnared associates and has consumed his attention for much of his presidency.


Just another example of abuse of power declassifying documents in order to undermine an investigation into his campaign or pursue vendettas against political enemies. and to try to influence the midterms

Also found this Hilarious

The White House described Trump's order as a move for "transparency"
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:20 AM   #2
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post


Just another example of abuse of power declassifying documents in order to undermine an investigation into his campaign or pursue vendettas against political enemies. and to try to influence the midterms

Also found this Hilarious

The White House described Trump's order as a move for "transparency"
you left this part out.....

at the request of a number of committees of Congress for the last year...

you'd think the left would be excited and happy as these documents will no doubt prove that Trump is guilty of collusion and demonstrate why the investigation began and was necessary....right???

Last edited by scottw; 09-18-2018 at 05:24 AM..
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 03:48 PM   #3
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
you left this part out.....

at the request of a number of committees of Congress for the last year...

you'd think the left would be excited and happy as these documents will no doubt prove that Trump is guilty of collusion and demonstrate why the investigation began and was necessary....right???
you left out what republican committees were asking and why and why would Trump only request pages 10-12 and 17-34 to be released whats wrong with pages 1-9 and 13-16
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:51 PM   #4
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 18,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
you left this part out.....

at the request of a number of committees of Congress for the last year...

you'd think the left would be excited and happy as these documents will no doubt prove that Trump is guilty of collusion and demonstrate why the investigation began and was necessary....right???
You’re confusing the request for House investigation testimony with the Trump request to declassify classified DOJ information —against multiple intel agencies advice — that is relevant to an ongoing investigation about Trump.

This is so wrong on many levels. More food for the obstruction charges though.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
spence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:11 AM   #5
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You’re confusing the request for House investigation testimony with the Trump request to declassify classified DOJ information —against multiple intel agencies advice — that is relevant to an ongoing investigation about Trump.

This is so wrong on many levels. More food for the obstruction charges though.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
quit whining
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:11 AM   #6
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
you left out what republican committees were asking and why and why would Trump only request pages 10-12 and 17-34 to be released whats wrong with pages 1-9 and 13-16
Feinsteinesque.......
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:36 AM   #7
Fishpart
Keep The Change
iTrader: (0)
 
Fishpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Road to Serfdom
Posts: 3,250
Heil Hillary
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Fishpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:04 PM   #8
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 2,346
"While transparency about intelligence community operations is important, the continued release of information related to the Russia investigation, the Carter Page FISAs and related materials appears to be for political purposes as we near midterm election,"

shocking other would suggest such a thing
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 03:53 AM   #9
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,567
the democrats should send sandy berger in to steal the documents in question....been done before
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com