Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-24-2019, 04:19 PM   #61
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Under attack by a 64 year old native american who likes to pray?

Have you noticed the disrespectful language you use to describe the man, weirdo, howl, hyena. Why don't you just come out and say it?

The kid was laughing and loose and decided to stiffen up and smugly stare Phillips down. That's a confrontational position. Perhaps he was just trying to impress his friends which high school kids often do. Regardless it was his decision.
fine, i’ll come out and say it.

Phillips is an azzhole, a bully, a pathological liar, and an anti catholic bigot. is that succinct enough? his ethnicity has nothing to do with it, his actions have everything to do with it.

he somehow came to the ridiculous conclusion that the kids were harassing the black hebrews ( i suppose liberals
now claim the jews were harassing germans in the 1930s), and then he got in the face of a 16 year old
kid, then lied through his teeth about it, which resulted in the kid getting death threats.

all of that is irrefutable, completely irrefutable. that makes him a hero to you. makes him an azzhole
to me. we look out for the kids, we don’t throw them under the bus in order to dodge our own guilt.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-24-2019, 04:23 PM   #62
Jim in CT

Quote:
Under attack by a 64 year old native american who likes to pray?

Have you noticed the disrespectful language you use to describe the man, weirdo, howl, hyena. Why don't you just come out and say it?

The kid was laughing and loose and decided to stiffen up and smugly stare Phillips down. That's a confrontational position. Perhaps he was just trying to impress his friends which high school kids often do. Regardless it was his decision.
phillips
likes to pray, but wanted to deny that same comfort to the catholics he attempted to disrupt. so he gets to pray whenever and wherever he wants, but catholics can only do so if he approves? sounds fair.

you’re a laughingstock. you’re criticizing him for smiling. right out of 1984, literally. look how your side handles this. he’s getting death threats.
Old 01-24-2019, 05:38 PM   #63
scottw

this is apparently how things work in spenceworld...if you are standing over here...and spence is way over there "praying"....and spence wanders over to where you are standing and continues "praying" very loudly inches from your face...you are the one being confrontational..it was your choice to stand there not his choice to wander over there and bother you...and if you look at him oddly because you aren't used to having people just walk up to you and "pray" loudly inches from your face...you are being disrespectful...in spenceworld

Last edited by scottw; 01-25-2019 at 03:37 AM..
Old 01-24-2019, 05:53 PM   #64
Sea Dangles

I have to chuckle when folks wonder where the chaperones could be. These are fine young men who showed a lot of composure given the circumstances. The restraint shown should be used as an example of good character,which is typical of a catholic school.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:23 PM   #65
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
I have to chuckle when folks wonder where the chaperones could be. These are fine young men who showed a lot of composure given the circumstances. The restraint shown should be used as an example of good character,which is typical of a catholic school.
^ this.

They showed maturity and poise. and got crucified.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:36 PM   #66
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
^ this.

They showed maturity and poise. and got crucified.
I don’t think you drink so what have you been huffing? Watch the video, that’s not maturity and poise. It’s at best stupid teenage behavior and at worse MAGA influenced stupidity.

Tomorrow I’m going to watch the video with my son and instruct him, in that situation, don’t do that.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:14 AM   #67
Sea Dangles

Quote:
I don’t think you drink so what have you been huffing? Watch the video, that’s not maturity and poise. It’s at best stupid teenage behavior and at worse MAGA influenced stupidity.

Tomorrow I’m going to watch the video with my son and instruct him, in that situation, don’t do that.
Jeff,make sure you tell him to scream in somebody’s face so he can get slapped and learn not to be a douchebag. A lesson you should take note of.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 01-25-2019, 03:39 AM   #68
scottw

Quote:

MAGA influenced stupidity.

I think you've discovered your ailment ...let me guess...symptoms began when you spotted a red hat with four words
Old 01-25-2019, 05:01 AM   #69
Jim in CT

Quote:

what would you have advised Sandmann to do? he’s 16 years old, not bothering anybody, andnthis ild weirdo gets in his face. he can’t go forward because the guy is right in his face. he can’t go backwards because his classmates are mobbed behind him.

you can read his
kind, guess his intentions, because he smiled. amazing.

the old jerk
lies again to nbc yesterday, saying there were videos which showed the kids chanting build the wall. no such videos have yet surfaced, and nbc let’s him say that about children for f*cks sake, and they don’t question it.