Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
FishermanTim

What is wrong with our politicians?

I know that's a loaded question, where the first answer would be "Where do I begin?"

But seriously, what the hell is wrong with Cahill?
He "supposedly" jumps ship and "registers" as an independent, but he's not because be didn't file the appropriate papers to change his affliiation, then his campaign tanks and he claims that he won't drop out, his running mate leaves to join the Republican candidate, and now he's claiming that his campaign was plagued by a "conspiracy" to ruin his chances.

His chances were ruined the second he opened his mouth!

It looks and sounds like his ONLY goal is to steal votes away from the Republican candidate, so that we will possibly get stuck with another term with worthless Devall Patrick.

I hear his campaign ads and all I can think is that this guy is full of crap, and he's taking a dump on TV!!!!

This years election is starting to look like a real waste of taxpayer funds. Hopefully the winners can do more than just make idle promises. We've had four years of that, and I think we need more substance and less flash.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
What is wrong with our politicians?

-spence
Old 10-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #3
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

It should be more like "what is Wrong with People" They gotta take some of the blame for voting these idiots in to office in the 1st place.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-08-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
fishsmith
DDG-51

Best guess is that Tim's going for face time and name recognition for a future run. I'm not a fan, he would never get my vote.

At this point Cahill's doing nothing but helping Patrick.

I'm not a fan of Baker either, but it's between him and my dead cat on who gets my vote.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
They all suck thats whats wrong with them!!! They are all in it for their own personal gain!!! You folks think some are good and some are bad....they all suck as far as I am concerned and I ain't voting for %$%$%$%$!!! We are screwed one way or the other!!! Look at this friggin' mess in the Governors Race???? Asshats all of them!!!: fury:

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #6
Fly Rod

He was a democrat. Maybe he is a plant to disrupt the vote so that the dems win.