Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-19-2022, 02:16 PM   #151
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
17 months after the riot on the U.S. Capitol, "Donald Trump and his allies and supporters are a clear and present danger to American democracy."

But like Liz his comments will be dismissed as he’s a Rino or a never Trumper

His life long conservatism will be diminished by childish name calling
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
when you post a quote, you’re supposed to provide the name of the person it’s attributed to.
Old 06-19-2022, 06:18 PM   #152
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Not everyone needs the same car or Truck you buy what works.

But it figures you move the goal posts once the prices don’t fix what Jim calls my narrative.. I am not The one trying to make one. Lol

Used 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select
Yep 48k

Ford has announced prices for the 2022 F-150 Lightning, including Pro, XLT, Lariat, and Platinum trims.
The base price is $41,669 including a mandatory $1695 destination charge.
The XLT starts at $54,669 and the Lariat and Platinum versions will be considerably more expensive

Imagine that That there are gas and electric cars at many price points for different consumers
i actually looked at a ford F-150 lightning today. range between battery charges is 220 miles, or about half that if towing anything. very practical.
Old 06-19-2022, 06:48 PM   #153
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you want january 6th to be what people care about, because literally it’s the only card you have.

Unfortunately for you, the polling data is crystal clear, people care that inflation is reducing their take home pay by over $400 a month on average. $5,000 a year in the pocket of an average american family, is infinitely more important.

Plus Trump isn’t on the ballot in November.
You think Americans will be impressed by this?

The Texas Republican Party just voted to approve new language to their platform that:
—Declares Biden is “not legitimately elected”
—Declares homosexuality “an abnormal lifestyle choice”
—Calls to require kids be taught that life begins at fertilization

Dan Crenshaw was physically assaulted by Right Wing attackers shouting ‘Eyepatch McCain.’ The Log Cabin Republicans were excluded from the Texas GOP event.

“In recent days, right wing politicians and preachers have openly called for killing LGBTQ people.”

When you enable and appease hate, eventually they will always come for you.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 06-19-2022, 07:14 PM   #154
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

The Texas Republican Party just voted to approve new language to their platform that:

Dan Crenshaw was physically assaulted by Right Wing attackers shouting ‘Eyepatch McCain.’ The Log Cabin Republicans were excluded from the Texas GOP event.

“In recent days, right wing politicians and preachers have openly called for killing LGBTQ people.”

no i don’t think anyone will be impressed by this. but there’s a lot more to the gop than the crazy fringe which you obsess over. the left has lunatics, but i don’t claim they represent all
democrats. No one thinks the lunatic fringe in the right, represents the whole gop either, except you.

Your desperation is showing.
Old 06-19-2022, 07:17 PM   #155
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

will americans be impressed by this?

left wing zealots are protesting in the street in front of amy barrett’s house, wearing white pants with big bloodstains covering the vagina area.

Are americans impressed by that? do those looks speak for you? are you responsible for what they do? for what AOC says and does?
Old 06-19-2022, 07:28 PM   #156
Jim in CT

New York Times and CNN editor say that 9% inflation is necessary to transform
our economy to one that’s more eco friendly and “kinder”.

they want this. Regular americans don’t care about renewables when gas is $2.50 a gallon.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-ec...on-needs-occur
Old 06-19-2022, 07:40 PM   #157
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
will americans be impressed by this?

left wing zealots are protesting in the street in front of amy barrett’s house, wearing white pants with big bloodstains covering the vagina area.

Are americans impressed by that? do those looks speak for you? are you responsible for what they do? for what AOC says and does?
I'm surprised they didn't quote the 1861 Texas declaration of secession, denouncing the Union's "unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of the equality of all men."

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin