Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2006, 11:32 PM   #1
thefishingfreak
"Fishbucket"

my boiler went spaztic !!

all weekend were noticing this black soot arround the house.
the kids feet are wickid dirty, there clothes..there faces...everything plastic in the house is covered with black soot..
after a few days i go in the basement and !%$%$%$%$!!! the oil boiler is huffin' black soot out at like 60 puffs per second.
shut it down lucky the house didn't burn down. call the boiler repair guy he sais it's clogged up and running rich. whatever???, the boilers fixed..
but NOW!! my friggin' house after two days of this huffing,, is friggin' discusting like you would not believe!!
black SOOT EVERYWHEAR!!! the curtains the fridge the walls. kids are snorting black boogies out there noses. it's everywhear.
it's like there WAS a FIRE!!!

WTF?? should i call ins. co.?? maybe have servpro clean this mess up because i can't keep up with it and i'm overwhelmed. . big time.
every plug hangin' ...every piece of clothing.... EVERYTHING is friggin' BLACK soot....top to bottom!!!!
every !##@$ thing!!!!!!!!!!!

thefishingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote