Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #61
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I edited the reply. Added split tickets and fraudulent ballots. The miracle of winning by finding ballot dumps and counting until you have the right number seems to always favor Democrats.

Hey, I don't think properly faked ballots can be disproved. All the nice things to make voting easier, ballot harvesting, accepting late arrivals, not requiring ID, not requiring proper mailing date, etc., leaves enough wiggle room to create magic votes. But it's OK to accuse Republicans of voter fraud and voter suppression.

So, I suppose, everybody needs to figure out which way is the the best to cheat. Some localities do resemble a banana republic. We're heading in the right direction. It takes an awful lot of corruption and despotism before good folks get riled up enough to have a revolution. Leftists, on the other hand, don't require much motivation to burn down cities.
This sounds like a slightly more articulate version of what Trump is spouting off on, it's absurd, not based in reality and is even making prominent Republicans throw up.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:45 PM   #62
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
This sounds like a slightly more articulate version of what Trump is spouting off on, it's absurd, not based in reality and is even making prominent Republicans throw up.
Does that shock you that a Midwest troll who has defended every single Trump move, action, statement has signed on to the whacky voter fraud claim, which Republicans have been trying to prove forever.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:21 PM   #63
detbuch

Quote:
It's not absurd. It is based in reality. There are "prominent Republicans" who throw up at the mention of Trump.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:25 PM   #64
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Does that shock you that a Midwest troll who has defended every single Trump move, action, statement has signed on to the whacky voter fraud claim, which Republicans have been trying to prove forever.
You're a good golfer. Your name calling, inaccurate depiction, and false claim are par for the course.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:28 PM   #65
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
You're a good golfer. Your name calling, inaccurate depiction, and false claim are par for the course.
Well DeBarr I’d ask you what everyone is asking Trump, where is your proof. Well documented voter fraud is negligible, but somehow you and Trump feel entire states and their government are in league to steel this election......priceless.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:31 PM   #66
spence

Quote:
It's not absurd. It is based in reality.
Like Kevin McCarthy, the most prominent republican in the house spouting off today that Trump already won. These people must think the American people are really freaking stupid or are just so terrified of Trump they don't have control over their own bodies.

WTF happened to this great nation?
Old 11-06-2020, 05:31 PM   #67
scottw

Quote:
It's not absurd. It is based in reality. There are "prominent Republicans" who throw up at the mention of Trump.
cranky and insulting leftists...you'd think they'd be happy...they probably feel guilty because they know this is a scam, actually I think they are fine with winning through scam...I bet if weekend at biden's wins they continue to be miserable for the next 4 years
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5758.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	67456  
Old 11-06-2020, 05:42 PM   #68
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Right it’s a scam in PA, but make sure to count all the votes in Arizona. To funny watching the absurdity.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:28 PM   #69
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Well DeBarr I’d ask you what everyone is asking Trump, where is your proof. Well documented voter fraud is negligible, but somehow you and Trump feel entire states and their government are in league to steel this election......priceless.
Where is your proof that the fraud doesn't exist. Much well documented voter fraud has existed and elections have been won with it. Search history of voter fraud in America.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:30 PM   #70
detbuch

Quote:
It's been happening gradually for the past 100 years. It's called Progressivism.
Old 11-06-2020, 07:32 PM   #71
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Where is your proof that the fraud doesn't exist. Much well documented voter fraud has existed and elections have been won with it. Search history of voter fraud in America.
Oh I know it’s shameful, I suggest you text your brother from another mother our non partisan AG and see if he can’t finally put that travesty to an end.
Old 11-06-2020, 08:27 PM   #72
Pete F.
Canceled

Trump lost this election not on policies, but on character.
I pray that this is a lesson for every aspiring politician, forever.
Along with that was his incompetence, but with Trump, his incompetence was inextricably intertwined with his complete lack of character.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-06-2020, 08:34 PM   #73
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
I edited the reply. Added split tickets and fraudulent ballots. The miracle of winning by finding ballot dumps and counting until you have the right number seems to always favor Democrats.

Hey, I don't think properly faked ballots can be disproved. All the nice things to make voting easier, ballot harvesting, accepting late arrivals, not requiring ID, not requiring proper mailing date, etc., leaves enough wiggle room to create magic votes. But it's OK to accuse Republicans of voter fraud and voter suppression.

So, I suppose, everybody needs to figure out which way is the the best to cheat. Some localities do resemble a banana republic. We're heading in the right direction. It takes an awful lot of corruption and despotism before good folks get riled up enough to have a revolution. Leftists, on the other hand, don't require much motivation to burn down cities.
The three questions that anyone alleging election fraud must answer:

1. What is your evidence?
2. What is the source for your evidence?
3. What is the reasoning you used to come to your conclusion?

Anyone making a claim who can't answer these three questions is full of 💩

And Oklahoma City didn’t get blown up by a leftist

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-06-2020, 09:03 PM   #74
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The three questions that anyone alleging election fraud must answer:

1. What is your evidence?
2. What is the source for your evidence?
3. What is the reasoning you used to come to your conclusion?

Anyone making a claim who can't answer these three questions is full of ��

And Oklahoma City didn’t get blown up by a leftist
Apparently you don't have to answer those questions when you conclude that Trump conspired with Russia, that he said Nazis were fine people, that he is a racist, that he didn't take responsibility for anything, that he never condemned white supremacy, that he is responsible for the number of covid deaths, and a bunch of other rabid anti-Trump rhetoric that you constantly spout. So you must be full of $hit.

And Oklahoma City didn't get blown up by "good folks."
Old 11-06-2020, 10:08 PM   #75
Nebe

Quote:

Jerry Springer, Meth, high fructose corn syrup and reality TV.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:17 PM   #76
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Social Media, it gave morons a common forum

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 11-06-2020, 10:51 PM   #77
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Apparently you don't have to answer those questions when you conclude that Trump conspired with Russia, that he said Nazis were fine people, that he is a racist, that he didn't take responsibility for anything, that he never condemned white supremacy, that he is responsible for the number of covid deaths, and a bunch of other rabid anti-Trump rhetoric that you constantly spout. So you must be full of $hit.

And Oklahoma City didn't get blown up by "good folks."
If you were going to rig an election, why would you leave Mitch McConnell in office? Asking for most of the US.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-06-2020, 11:26 PM   #78
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If you were going to rig an election, why would you leave Mitch McConnell in office? Asking for most of the US.
Rig it where you can. Cities like Detroit, Pheladelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Milwaukee, give Democrats the most fertile ground for corruption in their favor.
Old 11-07-2020, 06:03 AM   #79
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

You really shouldn’t wear the tin foil conspiracy hat all day, give your brain a break, it’s hard to absorb stuff that crazy. Quite the well organized conspiracy, involving local state government, local AG’s and local poll works and all under the oversight of observers from both parties.
Old 11-07-2020, 06:21 AM   #80
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
cranky and insulting leftists...you'd think they'd be happy...they probably feel guilty because they know this is a scam, actually I think they are fine with winning through scam...I bet if weekend at biden's wins they continue to be miserable for the next 4 years
Old 11-07-2020, 06:52 AM   #81
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
two images from the same article in the New York Times yesterday...the first showing violent right wing extremists in action and the second showing peaceful democrats promoting love and unity
I was under the impression that this is the way both sides spends their time

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:36 AM   #82
wdmso

Quote:
Rig it where you can. Cities like Detroit, Pheladelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Milwaukee, give Democrats the most fertile ground for corruption in their favor.
your are the person we've always said you where fed by You Tube with a steady drip of conspiracy Hiding behind long windy proclamations of constant constitutional references or new secrets

and forwarding Trumps claims and Fox... Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Milwaukee, give Democrats the most fertile ground for corruption in their favor!!

I think what upsets Trump and His Supporters the most is those areas are predominately Areas of people of Color .. And how dare they vote to remove the man who has done the most for them

Armed men arrested in Philadelphia were trying to deliver fake ballots

we can catch 2 clowns from VA with Qanon sympathies with a truck load of fake ballots in an attempt to stage a ballot dump

But we cant find the fraud that Trump and You claim is happening
Old 11-07-2020, 10:01 AM   #83
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
You left out Newt Gingrich

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:05 PM   #84
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
You left out Newt Gingrich
Newt has probably done more than any other public figure to poison politics in my lifetime.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:13 PM   #85
RickBomba

Whelp,
All over now, ‘cept the whining.
Old 11-07-2020, 01:29 PM   #86
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
your are the person we've always said you where fed by You Tube with a steady drip of conspiracy Hiding behind long windy proclamations of constant constitutional references or new secrets

You mean like the steady drip of conspiracy about Trump colluding with Russia that the honored legacy media which you trust kept reporting and claiming--which all turned out to be a hoax?

and forwarding Trumps claims and Fox... Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Milwaukee, give Democrats the most fertile ground for corruption in their favor!!

I think what upsets Trump and His Supporters the most is those areas are predominately Areas of people of Color .. And how dare they vote to remove the man who has done the most for them

So you have this racist opinion that all blacks voted for Biden and there are not significant number of white folks in those cities. And yeah, those cities have had checkered pasts of corruption in their history. And they have strong Democrat political machines running them.

Armed men arrested in Philadelphia were trying to deliver fake ballots

we can catch 2 clowns from VA with Qanon sympathies with a truck load of fake ballots in an attempt to stage a ballot dump

But we cant find the fraud that Trump and You claim is happening
C'mon man! There have been votes cast for Trump found thrown away. And it is documented by a large number of Republican ballot watchers in Philadelphia being denied their legal ability to to actually be able to witness if ballots were legitimate. It appears that also happened in other cities as well.

And well done fraud, even if it is in your face and obvious, is difficult, if not impossible, to prove. I suspected shortly after 11PM election night (when Trump was comfortably ahead in the states he needed to win and the counting was stopped in MI, WI, and PA, and would begin the next day, and very shortly after 11PM that Biden had a televised announcement that he was sure of victory and that he even would win PA even though he was almost 800,000 votes behind) that the election was over and Biden would win.

Why stop the counting at 11PM? Maybe to set in motion plan B if Biden was behind in order to switch the legit counting and coordinate the plan to rig the process in order to keep "counting" until you magically got the number needed to win? Yeah, dumb conspiracy me, I concluded at about 11PM election night, even though Trump was ahead, that Biden would "win."

And that is not whining, it is just fact. Move on toward the midterms and take over the House while keeping the Senate--which, ironically, might help Biden if the Repubs can block the economy destroying moves he plans and the economy keeps the rapid recovery and beyond. But I think, if the Dems carry out their promise to rescind everything Trump has done, the economy will stagnate into the Obama era "new normal," and military spending may somehow be curtailed, and the tariffs on China will be lifted and it will be allowed to continue in full force its objective to dominate the world and make us dependent on it.

If you want to get another, and intelligent, opinion besides the sources that have mislead you in other respects, read this article by Brian T. Kennedy titled Facing Up to the China Threat--https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/facing-china-threat/ . Or remain blissfully ignorant.

Last edited by detbuch; 11-07-2020 at 01:39 PM..
Old 11-07-2020, 04:47 PM   #87
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
C'mon man! There have been votes cast for Trump found thrown away. And it is documented by a large number of Republican ballot watchers in Philadelphia being denied their legal ability to to actually be able to witness if ballots were legitimate. It appears that also happened in other cities as well.

And well done fraud, even if it is in your face and obvious, is difficult, if not impossible, to prove. I suspected shortly after 11PM election night (when Trump was comfortably ahead in the states he needed to win and the counting was stopped in MI, WI, and PA, and would begin the next day, and very shortly after 11PM that Biden had a televised announcement that he was sure of victory and that he even would win PA even though he was almost 800,000 votes behind) that the election was over and Biden would win.

Why stop the counting at 11PM? Maybe to set in motion plan B if Biden was behind in order to switch the legit counting and coordinate the plan to rig the process in order to keep "counting" until you magically got the number needed to win? Yeah, dumb conspiracy me, I concluded at about 11PM election night, even though Trump was ahead, that Biden would "win."

And that is not whining, it is just fact. Move on toward the midterms and take over the House while keeping the Senate--which, ironically, might help Biden if the Repubs can block the economy destroying moves he plans and the economy keeps the rapid recovery and beyond. But I think, if the Dems carry out their promise to rescind everything Trump has done, the economy will stagnate into the Obama era "new normal," and military spending may somehow be curtailed, and the tariffs on China will be lifted and it will be allowed to continue in full force its objective to dominate the world and make us dependent on it.

If you want to get another, and intelligent, opinion besides the sources that have mislead you in other respects, read this article by Brian T. Kennedy titled Facing Up to the China Threat--https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/facing-china-threat/ . Or remain blissfully ignorant.
Your ability to use conveniently irrelevant facts to back up convenient implications of impropriety is impressive

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:54 PM   #88
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Social Media, it gave morons a common forum
A lot of truth to this. I don’t know if I’d say a common forum though as much an equal voice.
Old 11-07-2020, 06:47 PM   #89
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Leaders from our allies around the world are sending congrats and a thank god and Trump and his boot liking GOP are silent, probably gasping for air as their ship sinks.
Old 11-07-2020, 06:58 PM   #90
Pete F.
Canceled

“ So the race ends as the President golfs—and his pathetic aides stage a shambolic press conference at a landscaping company next to a dildo store. I couldn’t have precisely predicted this, but it seems inevitable really.”
Garret Graff