Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-18-2019, 02:05 PM   #1
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
here’s the thing. i have said he deserves to be held accountable for his actions. who are the liberals here, who said the same about hilary? none.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Hillary’s actions are in no way equal to Trump’s. Not to mention her record of public service versus his self service.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:10 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Hillary’s actions are in no way equal to Trump’s. Not to mention her record of public service versus his self service.
didn’t say they were equal. but they weren’t something to ignore and defend, yet that’s precisely what you did, because you like her.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:30 PM   #3
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
didn’t say they were equal. but they weren’t something to ignore and defend, yet that’s precisely what you did, because you like her.
I’ve said many times the email thing was unwise but I don’t see how she used it for any gain. You just can’t get over it. But. But. But.
Old 01-18-2019, 07:39 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I’ve said many times the email thing was unwise but I don’t see how she used it for any gain. You just can’t get over it. But. But. But.
"I’ve said many times the email thing was unwise"

Don't be so rough on her.

"I don’t see how she used it for any gain" No one ever said she gained by it. You guys have an amazing consistent habit, when backed into a corner, of offering a gotcha! answer to a question that nobody has ever asked.

"You just can’t get over it"

I'm LONG over it, I put it completely out of my mind on election night. Nebe brought it up, not me. Again, you're having some difficulty with reality here.