Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 10-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Thumbs up Boston Saltwater fishing is at its best right now!

It just does not get much better than the fishing right now in Boston Harbor. The pogies are around and if you get them the big bass will be there to eat them, and so will the big bluefish that are around right now. We have been hitting them hard all week this past week, most days we averaged about 8-10 bass landed, and a few lost as these are big strong fish feeding for the run south. The Striped Bass are really looking healthy and the shoulders on some of these fish will just amaze you.

The past 8 days we have boated bass between 18lbs all the way up to 37lbs, even had one day where Pam and I were fun fishing and had a double header with 2 fish in the boat just over 33lbs and the meat on the fillets from these fish were 4 inches thick. Just beautiful meat and will be headed to PA for deer season with my family.

We also have tangled with a few bluefish as well in the 8-12 lb range and pulling freakin hard, they are just an awesome fight,

If you want to get out on the water for some of the best fishing of the season. Now is the time as we only have a few more weeks before its just about over.

I have dates available for shared trips or private, but call soon as they are filling up fast. I will post some more dates for shared trips as well in case you can not afford a trip on your own.

You can check out the latest pictures of these big fish in our photo section.
So give us a call and you can experience a fish of a lifetime all by yourself.

We had a trip last week with a few kids on board and they were great, all I can say is if 4-7 year old kids can catch one of these big brutes so can you!!!

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
Moses

I like these reports!!!

Mike Malone
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
PRBuzz
BuzzLuck

Send a message via Skype™ to PRBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherwoman View Post
one day where Pam and I were fun fishing and had a double header with 2 fish in the boat just over 33lbs
I witnessed that doubled header and the surface hit was a beauty to watch, think it was on Monday and I was in that 22' Triumph in the trolling pattern with you. Hope I stayed far enough out of your way not to crimp your style. You gals definitely had the hot rods and tight lines that day!

BTW: that font used for the name of your boat is definitely hard to read.

Last edited by PRBuzz; 10-08-2009 at 05:09 PM..

Given the diversity of the human species, there is no “normal” human genome sequence. We are all mutants.
PRBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote