Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 08-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Talking Shared trip opening tomorrow august 5th

Hi all we had a cancelation for 2 spots for a shared trip tomorrow, if anybody is interested let me know as this is a 1/2 day trip for Striped Bass and Bluefish.

Cost is $150 per person all you need to bring is something to eat and drink.

Also if you would like to be added to our email list for shared trips please send me your email and I will put it on the list.

Just want to let everybody know as well that my old computer crashed a week ago and i need people's email addresses as I can not retrieve the info from my old computer so if you have not been getting shared trip emails, but requested them before please send me your email address again.

Thanks Jules

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote