Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 09-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Talking Fat Striped Bass, what a great day, Fall Run is on!!!

Hello all, I know I just did a report a few days ago but had to put up this report up from yesterday. We took out my nephew Adam and his girlfriend Sarah, this is Sarah's second time ever fishing for Striped Bass.

Well let em tell you she is in the zone baby!!! LOL We headed out early am. to get some pogies and needless to say there were a lot of people in there trying to get bait, So it was a bit tough getting some in the net with everybody stirring around on top of them as all that will do is keep them down, but we managed to get a good set and took off the fish right away.

Our first stop was devoid of big fish but there where fish there that were trying to eat our pogies but they just were not big enough. We moved to a different place that I love to fish this time of year, and the tide was just prime for it.

We get to the next spot and it is a zoo of people. We get our baits rigged and on our 1st pass Sarah gets her 1st fish of the day around 23 lbs. Next up Adam gets another nice fat bass, almost twins. We fished this spot for the next 2 hours and managed 8 bass between 20 lbs & 29 lbs.

Oh Yes and did I tell you someone ran over one of the biggest fish we had on because he was not paying attention, SO we lost that one for sure as the line got cut off by the guys prop!!! Of course he was only 5 feet beside me so I have no idea how that happened.

People please remember that just because a boat is hooked up to a fish does not mean that the fish are only under their boat. FISH SWIM!!!

Ok anyway, we moved to another spot after taking turns and loading up the fish box and Sarah got her biggest fish of the day a nice fat 32 lber. She is a natural at fighting fish and I think we may have another fishing addict around LOL. I will post the pictures from yesterday of the fish, we got some nice fish for some friends of ours who are out of work as well as sarah got some nice fish to take home for her mom and dad for the freezer. All in all it was a really fun day. I totally enjoy getting someone into some nice fat Striped bassies, especially when they have never experienced it before!!!

Thanks to Hurricane Earl i think the fall run is on in a big way, there were a lot of fish caught out in the harbor yesterday and it is just the beginning. Over the next month and a half it is gonna get even better.

We have plenty of open dates to get you out on the water to play with some of these big bassies and bluefish.
Please don't hesitate to call and see what is available. This is some of the best fishing of the year from now till the end of October when you have a shot at a bass of a lifetime.

You can check out the pictures from yesterday in the photo section of the web site at Boston Saltwater Fishing by Bill and Jules - Home

Tight lines!!!

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
Nice to see you guys out there Jules!!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Hey larry was great to see you as well, sorry I was so preoccupied from keeping any more "dkhufiuwhf" from running over any fish we had on the lines. Was a little crazy there yesterday.

When do you want to come out and play, you and I are do for a play day???

got any time this week? Let me know

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:26 PM   #4
Moses

Good to hear Jules!!

Mike Malone
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote