Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-04-2022, 07:31 PM   #31
fishgolf

I agree with RMarsh's wife. My wife has the same responsibility in a Memory Care unit and loves her residents, even in their various states of decline. She listen's to Biden for 60 seconds and shakes her head with concern for his mental health and the liability we have with a leader in that state.
Old 04-13-2022, 05:20 AM   #32
Rmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Do you really think Joe is running anything other than the stuff not contained in his diaper & running down his leg.
He’s a puppet with an earpiece and Obama has the microphone
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Joe Biden is a HUGE embarrassment, a muttering fool!
Agreed......He is not in charge.......a puppet.
Obama treats him like an ugly stepchild.
Before he got senile he was a pretty good con-man.
Old 04-13-2022, 07:12 AM   #33
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmarsh View Post
Joe Biden is a HUGE embarrassment, a muttering fool!I'm going to assume that you don't know he has a speech handicap.
Agreed......He is not in charge.......a puppet.Plsl show me any proof at all that he is a puppet and than he is not in charge
Obama treats him like an ugly stepchild.

Before he got senile Why would you say he is senile.
Can you pls. give me a few examples?
he was a pretty good con-man.
So what degree does your wife have and from where?

Why does Obama treat him badly? Seems like your just trying to make something up?
Old 04-13-2022, 09:05 AM   #34
Rmarsh

I've already stated her qualifications.
She does have a degree...and has spent the last 50 years working directly with dementia patients and their families. The last eight administrators of the nursing home ...including the current one.... do consider her an expert. You think you need a phd to know things?
Please find your own examples....not to hard to find.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:24 AM   #35
Pete F.
Canceled

Reminder: TFG’s crowning intellectual achievement was passing a cognitive test that was aced by Koko the Gorilla.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:42 AM   #36
PaulS

Quote:
I've already stated her qualifications.
She does have a degree...and has spent the last 50 years working directly with dementia patients and their families. The last eight administrators of the nursing home ...including the current one.... do consider her an expert. You think you need a phd to know things?
Please find your own examples....not to hard to find.
I asked a simple question- you said she had a degree. So what is her degree? Is she a Dr. or did she get a degree from the Katherine Gibbs Secretarial school?

You made a claim so I'm asking for some examples if they are "not to hard to find". Why is Jill Biden not caring for her husband? She (and all recent Pres. other then the last one) seems to have a marriage where the spouses love each other.

Why are you so defensive?
Old 04-13-2022, 09:56 AM   #37
Rmarsh

Katherine Gibbs....that's insulting.
Find someone else to engage with your drivel....and naive questions.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:59 AM   #38
PaulS

Quote:
Katherine Gibbs....that's insulting.
Find someone else to engage with your drivel....and naive questions.
You stated something and I asked nicely and then you insult me.

You're the one who starts a thread and when asked for clarification and examples resorts to insults.

Go back to lurking you old clown.
Old 04-13-2022, 10:15 AM   #39
Rmarsh

How immature of you.... do go on. I'm done with you.
Old 04-13-2022, 10:19 AM   #40
PaulS

Quote:
How immature of you.... do go on. I'm done with you.
You insult me and then complain

Run away and go back to lurking.
Old 04-14-2022, 04:41 AM   #41
Rmarsh

PaulS....you are not worthy of my spit.
Ill put you on ignore list
Old 04-14-2022, 07:19 AM   #42
PaulS

Quote:
PaulS....you are not worthy of my spit.
Ill put you on ignore list
RMarsh -- you are a clown. I PMed you my details tough guy.
Old 04-14-2022, 08:06 PM   #43
Jim in CT

Paul, this was just today, after his speech, he turns to shake hands with….nobody….and leaves his hand out there. could be anything obviously, could
also be that he thought Corn Pop
was standing there and wanted to make amends.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAE...ds+with+no+one
Old 04-15-2022, 09:47 AM   #44
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Paul, this was just today, after his speech, he turns to shake hands with….nobody….and leaves his hand out there. could be anything obviously, could
also be that he thought Corn Pop
was standing there and wanted to make amends.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAE...ds+with+no+one
That is the same stupid stuff he has been doing for years. Certainly doesn't mean he is Senile (neither does feebleness). He has some weird quirks like looking up when talking combined with his stuttering that makes him looks bad. There is prob. some cognitive decline like all people over 60/65 or so but he wouldn't be able to have press conferences if he was senile.

It was a stupid action - just like Trump looking at the eclipse.

PS - Still waiting for thin skinned, tough guy RMarsh to respond to my PM giving him my local.
Old 04-15-2022, 10:09 AM   #45
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
That is the same stupid stuff he has been doing for years. Certainly doesn't mean he is Senile (neither does feebleness). He has some weird quirks like looking up when talking combined with his stuttering that makes him looks bad. There is prob. some cognitive decline like all people over 60/65 or so but he wouldn't be able to have press conferences if he was senile.

It was a stupid action - just like Trump looking at the eclipse.

PS - Still waiting for thin skinned, tough guy RMarsh to respond to my PM giving him my local.
He's always had a certain style for sure, but I never associated that with senility of feebleness. I don't recall ever thinking he thought someone was net to him when they weren't.

Neither of us is going to examine him, so we're going based off what we see. Maybe I'm over-reacting to what I see because I've always disliked him, maybe you're under-reacting to what you see because you do support him.

"It was a stupid action - just like Trump looking at the eclipse."

Touching a hot oven is stupid. Extending your hand towards someone who isn't there, isn't stupid. It's strange.

"his stuttering that makes him looks bad"

It's funny, I don't know that I've veer seen him stutter. My best friend has stuttered since he was born, not crazy, but it's very common. He can't get through 5 consecutive sentences without stuttering over a word or two (funny thing though, he's a singer, he can sing in a packed bar for hours without ever stuttering, but he struggles a bit in normal conversation). I don't watch politicians speak a whole lot, but

I have seem Biden go several minutes without stuttering. He pauses a lot, that's not stuttering.

"PS - Still waiting for thin skinned, tough guy RMarsh to respond to my PM giving him my local."

Who cares.
Old 04-15-2022, 10:20 AM   #46
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

It's funny, I don't know that I've veer seen him stutter. My best friend has stuttered since he was born, not crazy, but it's very common. He can't get through 5 consecutive sentences without stuttering over a word or two (funny thing though, he's a singer, he can sing in a packed bar for hours without ever stuttering, but he struggles a bit in normal conversation). [COLOR="RedI think it could be that he is not really thinking of what to say rather he knows the words he wants to sing so he doesn't really have to think of them or react, etc. [/COLOR] I don't watch politicians speak a whole lot, but

I have seem Biden go several minutes without stuttering. He pauses a lot, that's not stuttering.It could be his way of processing the words so that he doesn't stutter. But as with the singing I'm no expert so I'm just trying to guess/remember what I read.

"PS - Still waiting for thin skinned, tough guy RMarsh to respond to my PM giving him my local."

Who cares.Then don't comment on it!
NM
Old 04-15-2022, 10:27 AM   #47
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
NM
"It could be his way of processing the words so that he doesn't stutter. But as with the singing I'm no expert so I'm just trying to guess/remember what I read."

I think you're right, when singing he has the words memorized so he's relaxed. In casual conversation where's he's coming up with words on the fly, I guess he gets nervous. I think you were spot on, it's just very interesting.

"Then don't comment on it!"

Fair enough.