Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 11-01-2020, 12:09 PM   #1
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Anyone wear 34x30 pants?

I am never going to be that size again. Since my knee replacement and quitting smoking, I am working my way from 40 to 38 currently and on my way to 36 hopefully. If there is interest, I will post up. A lot of Riggs carpenter jeans. At half the price or less, depending on condition. Heavy material, had plenty of pairs so rotated through the laundry regularly. (ie. they were in the washer before they hit the floor...) It is a weird thing to post, but I have been finding my new sized clothes this way over the past months as some pants are no longer in production. Like Nautica Riggers. That fit me perfectly.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 12:18 PM   #2
spence

Ohhhhh I’ve been itching for a pants thread for months
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 06:53 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

Those were the days, my friend, I remember them well.
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 06:35 AM   #4
Guppy
User

Maybe 20 yrs ago...... ;-)
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 09:47 AM   #5
Nebe

Keep them and you might fit into them in the last months of the coming civil war. (Half joking)
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 11:39 AM   #6
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Off to Poshmark I guess. Been able to locate a few items i needed there, so try unloading there too.
I have also been getting basement shop reorganized... Major purging of "stuff" I will never use, stock I don't need and can use for barter as kindling, tools I wont use again (Lion miter trimmer) as well as some fishing stuff, mostly football tuna gear, reels and lures

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 11-03-2020, 05:43 PM   #7
blondterror

If they were 36 waist I would be interested.. with my IPA love. dont think I will see 34 again

Blond Terror
blondterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 05:38 PM   #8
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Well that was pretty easy... Had three pairs sold almost before I had finished typing the last listing. Email me a shipping label. Will have 60 bucks in my account within a few days... (they keep 20%) Had no idea there was such a liquid market for used clothing...

Old 05-08-2021, 06:49 AM   #9
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

People are shopping for clothes again. This Poshmark site has been good, on both the sell and buy side. We packed up two more pairs of pants, attached the shipping label they email me, and wife dropped at PO while I was having knee scoped. Easy 40 bucks for pants that were going to sit in a drawer... Some folks (not me) might wig out over buying used clothes, but I have also been able to find "new with tags" in my size, brand etc. I found a line of pleated Nautica Rigger pants and shorts that fit me. So of course they were discontinued. I find them occasionally on that site. Just an FYI