Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-16-2021, 08:22 AM   #91
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
We are not a democracy. We are a Republic. That is what I am concerned about. Progressives Prefer that we should be a democracy. A democracy informed by and ruled by an unrestricted form of government which functions through the will and decree of the elected elite and the "experts" they appoint to regulate every facet of our lives. It's been awhile since I was awakened to this Progressive desire to transform this country into such a democracy. Wake up.
Baloney
a pure democracy, by which I mean a society consisting of a small number of citizens, who assemble and administer the government in person, can admit of no cure for the mischiefs of faction . .

we may define a republic to be, or at least may bestow that name on, a government which derives all its powers directly or indirectly from the great body of the people, and is administered by persons holding their offices during pleasure, for a limited period, or during good behavior.

The two great points of difference between a democracy and a republic are: first, the delegation of the government, in the latter, to a small number of citizens elected by the rest; secondly, the greater number of citizens, and greater sphere of country, over which the latter may be extended.

A middle school textbook on the origins of American government would describe this “democracy” as direct or participatory democracy, something allegedly practiced by toga-clad peoples in days of yore. That is the sum total of the extent to which Madison was declaring that the Constitution did not create a democracy; neither the decisions of government nor their execution would be carried out directly by the population. And this wasn’t even an option under consideration; no one in 1787 considered nationwide DIY governance a desirable or even plausible alternative.

That’s it. To declare that America is “not a democracy” is as useful as pointing out that it is not a monarchy, or that the Pope wears a funny hat.

That Madison’s own definition of a republic directly invokes democratic processes—“a small number of citizens elected by the rest”—makes it sufficiently clear to word-understanders that there was no hard line drawn between republican and democratic principles as an either/or. The nation would be a republic, but a democratic republic. The Constitution gave powers to state legislatures, elected by the people, including the selection of electors who would choose the president. House members were elected directly. Open-ended powers like the Necessary & Proper Clause and the amendment process created the possibility for democratic participation to be expanded—and it was, slowly.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 07-16-2021, 09:58 AM   #92
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Baloney
a pure democracy, by which I mean a society consisting of a small number of citizens, who assemble and administer the government in person, can admit of no cure for the mischiefs of faction . .

we may define a republic to be, or at least may bestow that name on, a government which derives all its powers directly or indirectly from the great body of the people, and is administered by persons holding their offices during pleasure, for a limited period, or during good behavior.

The two great points of difference between a democracy and a republic are: first, the delegation of the government, in the latter, to a small number of citizens elected by the rest; secondly, the greater number of citizens, and greater sphere of country, over which the latter may be extended.

A middle school textbook on the origins of American government would describe this “democracy” as direct or participatory democracy, something allegedly practiced by toga-clad peoples in days of yore. That is the sum total of the extent to which Madison was declaring that the Constitution did not create a democracy; neither the decisions of government nor their execution would be carried out directly by the population. And this wasn’t even an option under consideration; no one in 1787 considered nationwide DIY governance a desirable or even plausible alternative.

That’s it. To declare that America is “not a democracy” is as useful as pointing out that it is not a monarchy, or that the Pope wears a funny hat.

That Madison’s own definition of a republic directly invokes democratic processes—“a small number of citizens elected by the rest”—makes it sufficiently clear to word-understanders that there was no hard line drawn between republican and democratic principles as an either/or. The nation would be a republic, but a democratic republic. The Constitution gave powers to state legislatures, elected by the people, including the selection of electors who would choose the president. House members were elected directly. Open-ended powers like the Necessary & Proper Clause and the amendment process created the possibility for democratic participation to be expanded—and it was, slowly.
Thanks for pointing out a version of the difference between a democracy and a republic. We are a republic . . . if we can keep it.
Old 07-16-2021, 10:38 AM   #93
Pete F.
Canceled

We are a representative democracy
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 07-16-2021, 11:18 AM   #94
detbuch

Quote:
We are a representative democracy
We are a constitutional democratic republic. We are a republic comprised of a union of various states. The citizens of MA cannot vote for MI representatives. Those representatives do not represent a unitary We. The only elected official of the unitary We is the President. And the electoral college in each state, who the citizens did not directly elect as such, cast the formal vote for President.

The historical objective of Progressives is the nullification of the constitutional and republic parts, recognizing, according to their scholars, that the Constitution once served a purpose but now is an impediment to the unitary We democracy they wish to replace it with.

I have asked the members on this forum several times if they think the states are necessary. No answer. Do you think it would be better if we had a fully unitary democracy? And do you agree with the Progressive notion that who we vote for should not be hampered by checks and balances or limited to a few "enumerated" powers?
Old 07-16-2021, 02:34 PM   #95
Pete F.
Canceled

You could move to the South east and secede, I saw a poll recently that a large percentage of Trumplicans there want to.
Old 07-16-2021, 04:30 PM   #96
detbuch

Quote:
You could move to the South east and secede, I saw a poll recently that a large percentage of Trumplicans there want to.
Why start another Civil War?
Old 08-25-2021, 08:57 PM   #97
detbuch

Pete F said it was time for me to post a one hour video. Here it is. This is outstanding! It wraps up how and why journalism has deteriorated from the mid 20th century until today. This is brilliant in insight and in its brevity of covering a large and long drift of journalism from a true adversarial and investigative institution, which served the need of the public to have an independent and honest eye observing and reporting what those with political and economic power are up to, into into a partnership with those establishment holders of power.

Why Journalism is Broken:

Old 08-26-2021, 07:22 AM   #98
Pete F.
Canceled

Shorter video and this one actually occurs

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-26-2021, 01:51 PM   #99
detbuch

Quote:
Shorter video and this one actually occurs

The Glen Greenwald discussion on why journalism is broken did actually occur. It is a brilliantly condensed and accurate analysis.

One, that I think you would hate because, among so many other things, it specifically nails why corporate media (and you) are so virulently invested in supporting and creating all the anti-Trump conspiracies.

But it is much more than that. Trump is not commended or lauded or made to look good in any way. Greenwald is not in the least pro-Trump. He is an old school journalist who is distinctly and liberally Progressive in his politics.

It is not about Trump. It is strictly about how and why journalism, and journalists, mainly in corporate media, changed beginning in mid 20th century till now from the previous challenger and rigorous investigator and often hater of the country's power centers to being a complicit partner in the power structure's status quo agenda. He remains more uniquely independent outside of the status quo corporate media, and has a desire to find and report the malfeasance on all sides.

On the other hand, you call attention to the mundane and irrelevant sound of a flushing toilet which occurs billions of times daily on planet earth. Which reminds one of the parrot like mimicry of what has broken journalism, and how it sounds when you flush it into the forum.
Old 08-26-2021, 01:57 PM   #100
Pete F.
Canceled

DISGUSTING & DANGEROUS,” screamed the banner headline at the bottom of the television screen, just under the blonde-sheathed visage of Fox News’ Laura Ingraham. “GREENWALD BLASTS INTERCEPT FOR SMEARING INGRAHAM GUESTS.”

And so during a recent episode of The Ingraham Angle, Glenn Greenwald—who is so familiar to the top-rated cable channel’s millions of viewers that he requires only a surname—put on a suit and tie in Rio de Janeiro, where he lives, to continue doing what has occupied his energies for much of the past month.

That’s deploying every conceivable platform—from Twitter (where he has 1.6 million followers) to YouTube to Substack to an array of popular conservative websites to the very top of the ziggurat, Rupert Murdoch’s corporate cash cow—to denounce former friends and colleagues at The Intercept, the left-leaning digital news and opinion site he co-founded with Laura Poitras and Jeremy Scahill in 2013.

“These millennial digital liberal outlets like the Intercept, BuzzFeed, the Huffington Post, so many of them—they think that if you’re a conservative, you’re not really a journalist,” the 54-year-old Greenwald intoned (a tad weirdly, because most of his targets are in their late forties and fifties), while Ingraham could barely contain a gleeful grin. “They think that you’re part of this crypto-fascist movement, that you’re the enemy,” he added—referring to two young conservative videographers whose coverage of Black Lives Matter and other protests came under The Intercept’s withering scrutiny.

This past month has occasioned spectacular success, of a sort, for the pugnacious contrarian pundit, an erstwhile leftist journalist-turned-Donald Trump defender who once again is proving his mastery of the right-wing media ecosystem.

Indeed, in a self-perpetuating feedback loop that runs from Twitter to Fox News and back again, Greenwald has managed, like Trump before him, to orchestrate his very own news cycles.

Last year, following his exit from The Intercept, Greenwald admitted to The Daily Beast that Fox News airs its share of “horrific, toxic, damaging, destructive, and bigoted” content. However, he defended his frequent Fox hits, saying, “I have no doubt that some people at the Intercept were upset that I was going on Fox, but I would no sooner allow anyone to dictate to me which shows I can go on than I would allow anyone to censor my opinions.”

And now he is effectively operating as something of a Fox News assignment editor, as indicated by The Daily Beast’s spot check of the frequency with which Greenwald’s online musings on social media and elsewhere, especially his Substack page, have served as the basis for dozens of articles on Fox News’ website.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-26-2021, 02:03 PM   #101
scottw

love when pete is fired up....
Old 08-26-2021, 04:23 PM   #102
detbuch

Quote:
DISGUSTING & DANGEROUS,” screamed the banner headline at the bottom of the television screen, just under the blonde-sheathed visage of Fox News’ Laura Ingraham. “GREENWALD BLASTS INTERCEPT FOR SMEARING INGRAHAM GUESTS.”

Oh goodie, a Fox News banner headline. Did Greenwald write it. Doubtful. And shouldn't smearing people be blasted?

And so during a recent episode of The Ingraham Angle, Glenn Greenwald—who is so familiar to the top-rated cable channel’s millions of viewers that he requires only a surname—put on a suit and tie in Rio de Janeiro, where he lives, to continue doing what has occupied his energies for much of the past month.

Sounds like a hard working guy. But appearing on Ingraham's show? How dare he? Are you implying that's a bad thing? Or is it somebody you're quoting? Don't see any citation.

That’s deploying every conceivable platform—from Twitter (where he has 1.6 million followers) to YouTube to Substack to an array of popular conservative websites to the very top of the ziggurat, Rupert Murdoch’s corporate cash cow—to denounce former friends and colleagues at The Intercept, the left-leaning digital news and opinion site he co-founded with Laura Poitras and Jeremy Scahill in 2013.

Oh wow, the only thing that "has occupied his energies for much of the past month" is denouncing former friends and colleagues at The Intercept." That's a strange thing to say because I've checked out several of his videos lately and very few of the ones I've seen have solely focussed on, if at all, his former associates at The Intercept, unless he's asked, and their content is much vaster in scope than just the intercept. I know that when he left he was often questioned about them and he did comment, and even had some nice or good things to say about some of them. They certainly were not supportive of him.

And deploying every conceivable platform!! This is outrageous. And how did he miss the Progressive outlets? Are they not "conceivable"? Would they allow him to deploy them?

“These millennial digital liberal outlets like the Intercept, BuzzFeed, the Huffington Post, so many of them—they think that if you’re a conservative, you’re not really a journalist,” the 54-year-old Greenwald intoned (a tad weirdly, because most of his targets are in their late forties and fifties),

I think there is much truth to what he said. And he's not a "conservative." But, I guess, there must be some disreputable reason he said such a thing.

while Ingraham could barely contain a gleeful grin.

I commend you (or the person you're quoting) for being able to detect someone on TV barely containing something, and why shouldn't she have a gleeful grin. Rachel Maddow wouldn't gleefully grin at something a "conservative" said that mirrored her opinions? Gee, how can you be sure that a grin is gleeful, not just a grin. And why a grin, not just a smile. Ahh . . . journalism is so honest, isn't it. It just tries to give you facts, not opinions, or conjectures, or insinuations.

“They think that you’re part of this crypto-fascist movement, that you’re the enemy,” he added—referring to two young conservative videographers whose coverage of Black Lives Matter and other protests came under The Intercept’s withering scrutiny.

Uh oh, Greenwald is expressing an opinion or conjecture. How dare he. Only corporate journalists and Pete F. are allowed to do that.

This past month has occasioned spectacular success, of a sort, for the pugnacious contrarian pundit, an erstwhile leftist journalist-turned-Donald Trump defender who once again is proving his mastery of the right-wing media ecosystem.

"erstwhile leftist journalist-turned-Donald Trump defender"?--I haven't heard that he is no longer erstwhile or leftist or a journalist. Thought he was still all that (an erstwhile journalist who has leftist political views but doesn't let that cloud his journalism). Nor have I heard him defend Trump per se. He has not defended Trump as a person. Nor has he defended, on the whole, Trump's policies, personal opinions, or character. He has spoken against what he considers lies or inaccuracies about Trump that have been used as political weapons. But he has not said that he is for or in favor of Trump. He has implied or said otherwise.

Indeed, in a self-perpetuating feedback loop that runs from Twitter to Fox News and back again, Greenwald has managed, like Trump before him, to orchestrate his very own news cycles.

How dare he do such an anti-social, self perpetuating thing! It's simply indefensible and unscrupulous. No one, except Trump, apparently, has done this. And if Trump did it, it must be immoral and unprincipled.

Gee it seems like corporate media is able to orchestrate its very own news cycles. But, you know, they're the real legitimate thing. So what they do is good for us.

Last year, following his exit from The Intercept, Greenwald admitted to The Daily Beast that Fox News airs its share of “horrific, toxic, damaging, destructive, and bigoted” content.

He "admitted" to The Daily Beast (probly a part of his feedback loop). As if he "confessed" his sin of associating with Fox News. And yet he did not talk nice about it. So if he accepts invitations to go on Fox he is no longer an erstwhile leftist journalist and is therefor a Donald Trump defender. But if he talks to The Daily Beast, then he is again an erstwhile leftist journalist. Maybe he's an erstwhile journalist both ways. I think so.

However, he defended his frequent Fox hits, saying, “I have no doubt that some people at the Intercept were upset that I was going on Fox, but I would no sooner allow anyone to dictate to me which shows I can go on than I would allow anyone to censor my opinions.”

Now that sounds like an erstwhile journalist to me. But I guess, for some, like you or who you're quoting, going on Fox is abandoning journalism. And it's especially honorable if you refuse to do so if you're pressured by one-sided leftist supposed journalists.

And now he is effectively operating as something of a Fox News assignment editor, as indicated by The Daily Beast’s spot check of the frequency with which Greenwald’s online musings on social media and elsewhere, especially his Substack page, have served as the basis for dozens of articles on Fox News’ website.
"effectively operating as something of a"--now that's a beautifully effective and weaselly mouthful of nothing. You, or whoever you're quoting has demonstrated his mastery of the glib slant. Fakery of the highest linguistic order. A charlatan trying to imply that Greenwald is a fraud.

Neither you nor who you quote has pointed out what is fraudulent in Greenwald's writing or videos. You have mentioned nothing about the video discussion with him in this thread. You just go to the old trick of trying to defame him by association. Sort of a fake news thing, or calling something not by its proper name.

Last edited by detbuch; 08-26-2021 at 04:28 PM..
Old 09-21-2021, 12:51 PM   #103
Pete F.
Canceled

Glenn Greenwald is on another epic rant about evil Big Tech and Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Meanwhile, we got more evidence last night of Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election as well as indictments of GOP operatives funneling Russian money to Trump in 2016.

Where is Glenn?
Old 09-21-2021, 03:58 PM   #104
detbuch

Quote:
Glenn Greenwald is on another epic rant about evil Big Tech and Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Our trust in fake news is the topic of this thread. So are you implying that what you label as an "epic rant" (I think that you use derogatory labels as a form of evidence or proof of something being bad) is fake news? Please show us what's fake about it.

BTW, if it is fake, then bad on him.

Meanwhile, we got more evidence last night of Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election as well as indictments of GOP operatives funneling Russian money to Trump in 2016.

Because you didn't put a derogatory label on those things, are you signaling that they are good and worthy efforts. Of course, if it is strictly reporting that those things occurred, without commenting or editorializing about the eventual outcome and slanting in order to shape our opinion, then that is not fake news. For you, I gather, negative "evidence" about Trump is gospel testimony of malfeasance. And proof that Trump is all manner of bad things.

Where is Glenn?
Glenn is not a beat reporter. He doesn't merely report the news. He comments on it, especially about political or legal anomalies, lies, and ramifications. I don't know if he's commented on the evidence or indictments you mentioned. I'm aware of only a few things out of the many he has written or spoken about. I don't subscribe to his podcast or log in to his Substack articles.

You can contact him if you want his opinion on something, or if he has one. And if you care to point out what is fake about his stuff, rather than merely giving it a pejorative label, that would be helpful. I think all fake news should be exposed, regardless of whose ox is gored.

Or are you just using this thread, not to expose fake news, but to keep us up to the last bit of news that can permanently demolish Trump?

Since you brought him up re fake news, I found this article by Greenwald about the ACLU interesting re its current view of government mandates on the Covid pandemic in Contrast to its recent past view of such mandates. Care to tell us what's fake about it?

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the...ovid-denounced

Last edited by detbuch; 09-21-2021 at 05:59 PM..
Old 09-21-2021, 07:50 PM   #105
Pete F.
Canceled

The new revelations about the Trump campaign’s memo admitting their own Dominion claims were false will not only bolster the existing Dominion cases against Giuliani & Powell, it surely bolsters a potential new case against the Trump campaign itself if Dominion chooses to sue.
Old 09-21-2021, 08:38 PM   #106
detbuch

Quote:
The new revelations about the Trump campaign’s memo admitting their own Dominion claims were false will not only bolster the existing Dominion cases against Giuliani & Powell, it surely bolsters a potential new case against the Trump campaign itself if Dominion chooses to sue.
Was the Trump campaign a news agency? Were they journalists or reporters? Is your post a distraction? A digressive, extraneous, off-topic message, equal to trolling?
Old 09-22-2021, 06:26 AM   #107
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Was the Trump campaign a news agency? Were they journalists or reporters? Is your post a distraction? A digressive, extraneous, off-topic message, equal to trolling?
The truth about the Trump organization and Russia is coming to light

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-22-2021, 10:34 AM   #108
detbuch

Quote:
The truth about the Trump organization and Russia is coming to light
Much of the truth has already come to light. Is this related to the topic of this thread or are you trolling again? You seem to enjoy trolling. Perhaps, when you imply somebody else is trolling, you actually approve of it.
Old 09-22-2021, 08:05 PM   #109
Pete F.
Canceled

Actually most of the truth was buried by Barr and obstructed by Trump

President Bush announces his endorsement of January 6 Committee Chair Liz Cheney, and that he will host a fundraiser for her reelection campaign. Trump endorsed her opponent and is livid that Bush is backing someone who voted to impeach him.
Old 09-22-2021, 08:19 PM   #110
Pete F.
Canceled

FBI Director Chris Wray tells US House committee to expect more "superseding indictments" with new charges in Jan 6 cases
But they were just tourists
Old 09-22-2021, 08:41 PM   #111
detbuch

Quote:
Actually most of the truth was buried by Barr and obstructed by Trump

Actually this is not true.

President Bush announces his endorsement of January 6 Committee Chair Liz Cheney, and that he will host a fundraiser for her reelection campaign. Trump endorsed her opponent and is livid that Bush is backing someone who voted to impeach him.
I think we all have already heard about this. Old news. And Bush was a stupid right wing war monger--not to be trusted. Troll much?
Old 09-22-2021, 08:42 PM   #112
detbuch

Quote:
FBI Director Chris Wray tells US House committee to expect more "superseding indictments" with new charges in Jan 6 cases
But they were just tourists
Morea old news that the media has already told us. Troll much?
Old 09-22-2021, 09:09 PM   #113
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
I think we all have already heard about this. Old news. And Bush was a stupid right wing war monger--not to be trusted. Troll much?
Actually it is

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-22-2021, 10:32 PM   #114
detbuch

Quote:
Actually it is
Yes you are.
Old 09-25-2021, 10:02 PM   #115
detbuch

Quote:

So what is false about his "epic rant"?

Where is Glenn?
He continues to do great and honest work. Here's another good one dealing with fake news and fake politics. Sorry that it's not an hour long, only about 14 minutes. But really good:

Old 09-30-2021, 07:53 PM   #116
Pete F.
Canceled

In Glennspeak, "left-right realignment" is a concept whereby Glenn uses the most implausible explanations for why he's always sounded and acted like a Trumpist, while sometimes pretending to be a radical leftist -- albeit only when leftist policies had no chance of enactment.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:42 PM   #117
detbuch

Quote:
In Glennspeak, "left-right realignment" is a concept whereby Glenn uses the most implausible explanations for why he's always sounded and acted like a Trumpist, while sometimes pretending to be a radical leftist -- albeit only when leftist policies had no chance of enactment.
You are either ignorant, stupid, or a liar. Probably all those. He has not "always sounded and acted like a Trumpist". He has many times, usually, perhaps always, been the opposite of what anti-Trumpists would think a Trumpist sounds like.

I could link a lot of videos with him, or articles by him, but I'll just give you this one. And he has written for Salon, The Guardian, The Intercept, and other leftist mags, which don't publish "Trumpist" sounding articles.

Of course you haven't actually discussed any of those that I posted before, and probably won't about this one. You just either try the kill the messenger tactic, or attach to them some negative, defamatory label or unsubstantiated opinion or accusation. But others, who really care about what you say, and about its accuracy or truth can check this video out. And judge if what you said is true (it isn't, but you use any disreputable, lying, exaggerating, insinuating, means in order to persuade) :

Last edited by detbuch; 09-30-2021 at 11:53 PM..
Old 10-01-2021, 07:00 AM   #118
Pete F.
Canceled

Glenn Greenwald sanitizes the conservative movement's racist views on immigration; claims that a lot of the anger at immigrants is valid; shares that he's always been conservative; laments that the working class dream is dead.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:34 PM   #119
detbuch

Quote:
Glenn Greenwald sanitizes the conservative movement's racist views on immigration; claims that a lot of the anger at immigrants is valid; shares that he's always been conservative; laments that the working class dream is dead.
Now that your lie that Greenwald has "always sounded and acted like a Trumpist" has been debunked by the above video, it's that time for you to throw in some more vague and undefined accusations. It's what you do. It's not clear what you mean by "sanitizes". Nor which supposedly "racist" views. Many things have been called "racist" by the left when they actually aren't. "Racist" has become the chief empty but magic leftist word to attack targets on the right . And most of the anger re "immigration" is not directed at the immigrants, but to the politicians and agencies that support and abet what the ILLEGAL immigrants are doing. It is the illegal part, not the immigration part, that stirs up anger. And if he "shares" that he has always been a conservative, what does he mean by "conservative"? Does he want to conserve the founding poiitical system of government? I think so. Is he a Republican? I definitely don't think so. Does he want to conserve various iconic American values? I think so. Does he lean toward many social, political, and economic Progressive policies. I think so. And if he laments that the working class dream is dead, that doesn't sound much different than your lamentations about it.

I don't think he uses the kill the messenger tactic in order to persuade, like some on this forum resort do. Nor does he resort to constant insinuation and conjecture and outright repeated lies. He just plainly, with back-up and proof and documentation, tells it like it is.

Do I believe that everything he says or thinks or supports is, in my opinion, right and good? Absolutely not. Do I think he actually believes what he says and is not bull$hitting us to gain money, power, acclaim, or to win an argument? Yes, I think he is a straight shooter. Do I believe that he is lying for the supposedly greater good? No, I think he tells what he considers the truth, regardless of who or which "side" is hurt by it.

Last edited by detbuch; 10-01-2021 at 05:41 PM..
Old 10-02-2021, 06:24 AM   #120
Pete F.
Canceled

Greenwald looked at Rudy Giuliani's career trajectory from 2001-2021 and thought, 'I want what he's having.'