Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-31-2020, 09:17 AM   #1
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Just now they are showing citizens cleaning up the morning after the riots.... Want to guess what group is not represented in any of the pics?????? That is an observation, don't you dare label it as racist....
Sounds pretty racist to me.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 05-31-2020, 02:48 PM   #2
wdmso

Trump tweet

80% of the RIOTERS in Minneapolis last night were from OUT OF STATE. They are harming businesses (especially African American small businesses), homes, and the community of good, hardworking Minneapolis residents who want peace, equality, and to provide for their families.

so 80 % of lets say 10k protesters is 8000 thousands people are From Out of State

I have some questions What states did they come ? where did they All park? where do they all eat and sleep when their not rioting

I could see if they said they were from other parts of the States but no they went full conspiracy theory

Trump Lays Blame For Clashes On 'Radical-Left Anarchists'

next step is to label Antifa who is without official leaders as a terrorist

group ..

under domestic terrorism patriot act reads
A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States

So in a nutshell Trump wants to use that patriot acts broad definition... to silence any opposition and just yell antifa ... hes already doing it with tweeter

But armed protesters who invade state houses Trump provides Support LIBERATE MICHIGAN!

must be nice to hes laying the foundution
Old 05-31-2020, 03:36 PM   #3
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

But armed protesters who invade state houses Trump provides Support LIBERATE MICHIGAN!
yes, they were quite violent setting fire to stuff and looting stores and beating people up....it's good that the current protests are peaceful and non-violent unlike those domestic terrorists who invaded the state house in Michigan
Old 05-31-2020, 04:32 PM   #4
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
yes, they were quite violent setting fire to stuff and looting stores and beating people up....it's good that the current protests are peaceful and non-violent unlike those domestic terrorists who invaded the state house in Michigan
I think the phrase you’re looking for is “Stormed” the State House.

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 05-31-2020 at 04:38 PM..

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 05-31-2020, 04:37 PM   #5
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The country needs to look a Bostons example of community policing . So far boston has had protest which haven't turned out of control

Boston has done OK - the protests today were also OK. Non Violent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Sounds pretty racist to me.
I'll answer this for you Spence: Black People, White people, and every other shade were cleaning up. You know what group wasn't cleaning up? Antifa.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 05-31-2020, 05:27 PM   #6
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I'll answer this for you Spence: Black People, White people, and every other shade were cleaning up. You know what group wasn't cleaning up? Antifa.
Evidence please!
Old 05-31-2020, 06:10 PM   #7
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Ohhh, I dunno, I watched hours last night with people rioting, some protesting, and a sizeable lot of black and white thugs destroying things. SOME of the white people were all done up in black (masks, jackets, pants, hats or helmets) common of Black Bloc and Antifa.

This morning watching the news for an hour and change showed lots of neighborhoods with black and white people pitching in together, cleaning up stores, broken glass, and their neighborhood. But I did not see any black clad Antifa or Black Bloc there. Are you thinking that they went home, changed out of the Commieforms, and came back and helped?

I know sometimes you think your posts will spur critical thought, but sometimes you say the stupidest things.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: