Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #1
FishermanTim

Could our governor be any more inept???

Why is he still occupying space in this state?

I love his snide remarks when Sharman Sacchetti from Fox25 News nails him with facts about the DCF and his non-chalant attitude about the tragedies that have occurred and are continuing to occur under his "fine" leadership!

Duval Patrick responds like the immature Obama lovin' elitest flunky he has always been!.

Hey gov, here's some info you may want to keep in your shirt pocket when you end up teaching ethics at Harvard or some other LIberal waste college: When a top notch reporter (that has all the facts) points out your mistakes and tells you that you screwed up, your reply to "get your facts straight" makes you sound just like the inept idiot you are!

Man, he can't get out of office fast enough, but knowing how the political machine runs in this state, there will be another useless puppet ready to learn the "ropes" right behind him.

I am a legend in my own mind!
Old 02-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
tysdad115

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
, there will be another useless puppet ready to learn the "ropes" right behind him.
Wait until it's Governor Coakley , our crooked lefty AG will be the next pathetic ass to occupy the seat. I'm not sure I can get out of this state quick enough.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:32 PM   #3
BigBo

Patrick gets a pass on many issues like this and yet Gov. Christie is raked over the coals daily over a traffic jam.

I'm not a huge Christie fan, but why are lane closures and traffic jams the daily subject of national scrutiny?

It seems the majority of Patrick appointees are major screwups and most are not capable of holding a decent job in the private sector. He and the rest of the Left in this state are seriously avoiding answering as to why we haven't gotten on board with the national standard for drivers license background checking because it would be degrading to "undocumented citizens" (god I hate that term ) So instead we will continue to offer an opportunity for foreign terrorists to get a license in this state and in-state tuition to go with it.

The future ain't what it used to be. --Yogi Berra
Old 02-12-2014, 01:55 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBo View Post
I'm not a huge Christie fan, but why are lane closures and traffic jams the daily subject of national scrutiny?

:
Cuz Christie is a threat, maybe the only legitimate threat, to President Hilary Clinton. I think the traffic jam is a fairly major story, as lives were put at risk for political payback. That being said, it's all that MSNBC has been talking about for the last month, I genuinely wonder if the 09/11 attacks got as much airtime on MSNBC.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:01 PM   #5
FishermanTim

And to add fuel to the fire, our gov gave himself a raise!
Now if he actually did something FOR the state instead of TO the state, I wouldn't be as miffed.
Unfortunately he is going to do whatever he wants and we will be saddled with every bad decision he makes and has nade for a long time to come.

What really sets me off is that these worthless political hacks don't have to deal with the results of their horrendous work, and get so much for free that we pay for. I only hope that before I die I get to see ALL politicians raked over the coals and are made to pay for all of their mistakes!!!

I am a legend in my own mind!