Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-14-2020, 01:19 PM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe

It turns out that you can't make a case against someone out of presidential hatred.

So we’re left with the same two competing hypotheses as with HRC: i) that there were no offenses that would merit criminal charges be filed , or ii) guilty as hell, and the Deep State wins again. Guess which one will forever be gospel truth in the “Ontology of Alternative Facts”?

And just wait, this will be used as justification to free Stone by implying they were charged with the same crime and the "other side" got off without jail.

The McCabe investigation was dead months ago when is was clear that the grand jury wouldn’t indict him. Today’s announcement is a crass public relations move, pure & simple, trying to convince us that Barr is not doing Trump’s dirty work. Don’t be fooled.

Last edited by Pete F.; 02-14-2020 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Add

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 02-14-2020, 03:43 PM   #2
Pete F.
Canceled

"A White House official said that Trump was not given a heads-up and was upset, and that White House lawyers moved to calm the president. The official said Trump 'believes very strongly that action should be taken.'"

If that doesn't make you wonder about his sanity.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 02-14-2020, 04:04 PM   #3
Sea Dangles

Thanks for sharing

Bitchslappedboy
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-14-2020, 04:17 PM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Thanks for sharing

Bitchslappedboy
You're welcome, Nancy

Lets Go Darwin
Old 02-15-2020, 09:12 AM   #5
wdmso

THIS is why we don't trust the "Blind" Justice System. It is only blind to crimes committed by Deep State Swampers and Democrats.
Or Barr let this happen

1 of 6500 like minded comments over at

Not one of them understands thinking an imaginary crime happen ... is not the same as actually committing a crime

If Trump loses the election I can only imagine the chaos, he all ready has these people against the government as if their not a part of the United states. You think they will willingly accept the results

Last edited by wdmso; 02-15-2020 at 09:19 AM..
Old 02-15-2020, 10:20 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
THIS is why we don't trust the "Blind" Justice System. It is only blind to crimes committed by Deep State Swampers and Democrats.
Or Barr let this happen

1 of 6500 like minded comments over at

Not one of them understands thinking an imaginary crime happen ... is not the same as actually committing a crime

If Trump loses the election I can only imagine the chaos, he all ready has these people against the government as if their not a part of the United states. You think they will willingly accept the results
which side goes berserk when they don’t get their way?
Old 02-15-2020, 10:26 AM   #7
Sea Dangles

Yup, every time a republican doesn’t get their way. They simply throw tantrums. Think of all the examples. Thanks for letting us know that you are paying attention to this conduct. Please volunteer to help with the litter next time you put on your vagina hat in protest.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:54 AM   #8
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

If Trump loses the election

don't worry....he won't
Old 02-15-2020, 01:53 PM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
don't worry....he won't