Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 11-13-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Al in Westport
Certified curmudgeon

Lund Alaskan 1800 SS

Reluctantly, for heath reasons, I am selling my 2006 Lund Alaskan SS.

This is a wonderful boat that I have enjoyed for several years. It has a Suzuki DF 70 4 stroke engine (2005) that is very easy on the gas budget. It had a new water pump installed this past summer.

It comes with a Load Rite Roller Trailer with spare tire & wheel. The trailer has a Power Winch that is new this year. Also has a battery and case for powering the winch.

Electronics include a Raymarine DS500X Fish finder, a Raymarine 48 VHF radio, a Garmen GPS Map 3005C chartploter and a compass.

Some of the extras include a grapple anchor, Danfourth type anchor, extra prop., boat hook, 2 PFDs. There are several rod holders installed on the console. Also a roll of Shrink Wrap, probably enough to cover the boat 3 more times, along with the shrinking torch and propane tank.

Condition is overall very good. Several docking scratches and small dents mostly on the port side.

If you have any questions or would like to see some photos please e-mail me at aquietplace@verizon.net

Asking $10,500

Thanks, Al

Last edited by Al in Westport; 11-13-2012 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: add stuff

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."
-Anonymous
Al in Westport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

Al the X mas tree guy right? Sorry to hear about your health problems. Good luck with your sale and health. Paul

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
Al in Westport
Certified curmudgeon

Yup Paul, that's me. I'll be doing Christmas trees for a couple of more years.

Thanks for your best wishes.

Al

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue."
-Anonymous
Al in Westport is offline   Reply With Quote